Authoritarianism: The political science that explains Trump

This is just a video I found that I thought my fellow Holla Forumsacks would be interested in.

No webm because mobile. If some other kind user wants to make one that would be appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1868377
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_D._Putnam#Diversity_and_trust_within_communities
ironshrink.com/2007/01/a-methodology-critique-in-defense-of-those-wascally-wepublicans/
psc.dss.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/hooker_address.html
apa.org/monitor/2011/02/myth-buster.aspx
catswhocode.com/blog/19-ffmpeg-commands-for-all-needs
tecmint.com/ffmpeg-commands-for-video-audio-and-image-conversion-in-linux/
labnol.org/internet/useful-ffmpeg-commands/28490/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ezra_Klein
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lel, saw this while browsing kikebook.
Literally uses the f-scale, Jewish pseudo science created by the Frankfurt School.

I'm 20 seconds in and it's literally "muh adult maturity mayne !!"

it's saying that trump people dont like freedom

which is completely wrong

they're also saying that he's winning because we want "authoritarianism", rather than being a total fucking genius

this is what the kikes do every time they overreach and start losing. Remember that Polish proverb: the jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

They're literally attempting an authoritarian/totalitarian takeover of the US while at the same time claiming anyone who opposes them is authoritarian.

Devilishly clever

It reminds me of that bill nye who calls everyone an authoritarian and want to put everybody who disagrees with him in prison.

Well, there's the counter-meme, right there.

I did it for you this time. Next time, install Gentoo Debian on your phone.
forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1868377

Speak for yourself.

They're kind of right, a lot of people are scared of actually being free. Why do you think there are so many democrats?

What?

That would be why he's losing, if he were losing, but he's not so I don't think you got what I was saying.

Wow look at all that political "science" just to find out that conservatives vote for a conservative.

I can't even figure out how to install linux mint on my laptop.

Well, in my thinking, "authoritarianism" also includes situations like

Now, where the jew IS showing his nose in OP's video is that he's ignoring that the current situation is ALREADY authoritarian.
I mean, our whole political system basically works like a giant funnel, where there are JUST enough choices to make people think they're free, but every option still draws you down towards the bottom of the funnel. (white extinction, corporate rule, ect)

If Trump comes in with a hammer and violates every law, rule, doctrine, and courtesy to break that funnel, I don't care if that makes him "authoritarian".

I like how all of these leftist journalists and pundits are all sitting around this election cycle acting like pseudo-philosophers like

Are leftists really experiencing a mental disconnect? A severe cognitive dissonance with the reality unfolding? Or are these people just searching for any way possible to validate their beliefs and worldview?

I think this is what Trump is really banking off of. The fact that the leftist media, which has been dominating most of our news for nearly a decade now, is so narcissistic and egocentric that they're willing to boost this guy into even more popularity for the sake of satisfying their own egos. The fact that, most leftists want just as much to read about why Donald Trump is so bad, as they do reading about why Bernie/Hillary is so good.

Truly a satisfying spectacle, and I do hope that whoever comes after Trump will learn from this as well.

right, that might be "authoritarian", but it's for freedom, which is what we want

Nah, that's the one group they never ask about. After all, it was Americans who elevated Trump, the racist bastids.

They will, of course, talk all day about women, niggers, spics, faggots, trannies, and maybe very occasionally do a human interest piece where they suck some jew cock directly.

That narrator bitch needs a good punch in the jaw.

Yeah but natural leader best interest of the people authoritarianism is a very different beast than the dictatorship political overclass type of authoritarianism we're fighting against.

They arent wrong, they analized that pretty correctly but really "simple minded".
Trump attracts a big voter base because he represents the american spirit, because he is against that liberal artificial jackshit, or at least people think that.
Many stuff that more liberal candidates spew or you see in the media is just batshit insane and many people do not really like that, it seems like the traditional liberal values have been overbent into something unnatural. So given the option people rather choose something that emotionally comforts them than economically comforts them since they have a better grasp of it. If a regular voter can choose between a modern day "ivory tower" abomination or a conserverative or even reactionary he will chose the conservative point of view. Also the current economic situation amplifies that point of view. So many factors play a role in "why people vote for trump". To put it blunt, people rather have a strongarm leader than a liberal abomination where the economic "rational" benefits might show themselves in an abstract delayed kind of way.

But Shlomo, I thought norms were oppressive social constructs which need to be dismantled!

Maybe they're so stupid they're looking for someone to tell them what the rise of Trump means since they can't figure it out for themselves

Any sensible person should want order given an awareness of the law of entropy. It's harder to maintain something than it is to destroy it. For that matter simply speaking about immigrants as outsiders doesn't do the issue justice, America is majority white and the less white people the more the disorder increases. That was the result of Putnam's tests, that is the reality. It's not even immigrants, it's non-whites who are citizens as well, black people make up over half the fucking crime in the US despite being a tenth of the population, that's not a coincidence.

There has always been a strong disdain for authoritarianism in the Anglo world and this bitch is clearly using that to make her message, but it's always been a naive outlook that assumed that non-whites, even in large amounts amongst whites, would value freedom as much as we do. They don't, just look at the places where non-whites come from, sharia law, communist china, west Africa still fucking has slavery, latin Americans have dictators all the time, juntas, etc. We assumed that if we wrote down a document that guarantees our alleged rights that we would be protected, we were wrong. Even freedom itself has led to that sick state we're in, with gay pride, BLM, multi-culuralism, gun control, women acting like whores, etc. I'm glad we're skeptical of authority, I'm glad we have always had a disdain for authoritarian communism, I'm glad for our right to speek openly here on Holla Forums, but this is being exploited to the nth degree and we have to be realistic. Authoritarianism is realism.

It's like that Dark Knight movie segment where they talk about Ancient Rome: in times when the city was under threat they would elect a dictator who leads the city out of danger. We need Trump now, whether we didn't need him before or after. We need to kick out spics, put an end to this fucking pride amongst niggers for being criminals, we cannot allow muslims to come into this country who are happy to gun us down. We need authority or we will lose what little freedom we had, we need to swallow our anglo-based pride in freedom to get reality check: we need strength if we ever want to live like we have in past times. We are at war and we need to know who is our enemy and who is our ally. We need Trump.

you mean, all leftists today?
wew lad
ah, ok. no surprise then

I'm a political scientist about to have a phd and this is bullshit. I want to see the citations. This "niche" in political science simply doesn't exist.

It's probably some of that faggot sociology bullshit

She put fucking bunny ears around traditional values, I'm only 2 minutes in and I want to slap the shit out of her.

daily reminder that all of these "independent" test are actually a circle jerk of the (((same people))) designing these tests to make their political enemies look bad.

Notice she even said those beliefs were highly correlated to authoritarianism, "at least for white people." That should tell you right there that there is some sort of ethnic bias in the testing

Authoritarianism? Bitch I see this shit in American universities.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_D._Putnam#Diversity_and_trust_within_communities

People prefer segregation. MLK Jr. was wrong.

Checked.

Exactly. The left is on a major authoritarian binge right now, everyone else wants them to fuck off.

That even includes some other self-identified lefists/liberals. They see the insanity and say "fuck that."

fuck them, all of them. RWDS when?

When people stop asking and start doing.

This one especially:

Authoritarianism is a skip and a hop away from fascism. And the fact that half of this country is willing to support something like that is horrifying. The fact that he could win is even scarier. We are on a bad path.

Leftists always act like a bunch of horrified rabbits when anyone actually stands up to them.

They're a bunch of glass cannons and the only reason they haven't been smashed yet is because the cuckservatives were playing softball with them.

Time to clean house.

well spoken.
a little force and they will all cower and accept their rightful places as inferiors in society

So this is what it feels like to have done something with your life that will be remembered.

the whole thing is just equating having any traditional/right wing views with "authoritarianism". This worked a decade ago when people still thought "leftism = freedom against outdated meanie conservative republicans" but now that people are wiser, see how big government and forceful democratic governments are, this whole piece just looks ridiculous from over here.

After eight years of progressive authoritarian fuckery, now that the right it pushing back, the left is retreating back into that "leftist underdog fighting against the man" image while they remain down.

It reminds me of this observation about (((them))).

this is a bunch of garbage. what about the neocohens?

What about Andrew Jackson, for godsake. Total Republican, but also sort of authoritarian. It's called the bullypulpit - the people get together and elect a popular leader that can force elites to get stuff done.

Its actually not at all scary. What's scary is that the American people have been so passive that its taken them this long to actually do it.

Of course you did, Sinead.

Authoritarian personality, kek. literally the most important groundwork publication of 60s cultural Marxism.

www.amazon.com/Authoritarian-Personality-T-W-Adorno/dp/B000GWTKNU

T. W. Adorno (Author), Else Frenkel-Brunswik (Author), Daniel J. Levinson (Author), R. Nevitt Sanford (Author), Betty Aron (Collaborator), Maria Hertz Levinson (Collaborator), William Morrow (Collaborator), Max Horkheimer (Editor), Samuel H. Flowerman (Editor)

He's been saying it's a movement for months they don't realize it until now.

You're a fucking moron for not using any one of the multiple websites that converts to webm for you. I do this on mobile all of the time and no I won't shill for a specific site. You're also a useless asshole for making a thread without any position for discussion.

GOTTA GET THOSE CLICKSHEKELS

You'll notice how psychologists and sociologists are never quick to detail their methods when preaching their conclusions to the masses.

They don't make any sense.

See for example Iron Shrink:

ironshrink.com/2007/01/a-methodology-critique-in-defense-of-those-wascally-wepublicans/

This is the sort of garbage that's not only tolerated, but celebrated in academic circles.

Don't forget about Evelyn Hooker:

psc.dss.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/hooker_address.html

She admits she started by assuming that there were "normal" male homosexuals. She used convenience samples, the subjects knew what they were being interviewed for, she refused to conduct any interviews at the university, only she and her secretary ever heard the taped interviews she did with gays, she destroyed the original evidence, and covered up crimes. She was a communist who sympathized with the communists in Spain, and lies about how "horrible" the McCarthy era was, too.

Yet the APA lionizes her as "the myth buster":

apa.org/monitor/2011/02/myth-buster.aspx

I'm honestly surprised we don't see more criticism of these peoples, their studies. A massive expose is waiting to be done that will discredit psychology and the social sciences in the eyes of the public.

what are you racist bitch?

I've always had trouble with those. What's the easiest one?

download ffmpeg

I have before, but how the everliving fuck does the program work? I'm retarded.

ffmpeg is run by command line

Or you can add a GUI to make it easier to use.

I use Avanti-GUI with ffmpeg. I need to finish writing my guide for it soon.

How do you figure?

They did nothing to halt the leftwing drift of society, they did nothing to challenge the left's control of the media, the schools, and corporations. GWB was an interventionist in the mold of FDR who fought to spread liberal democracy to the world. The left were terrified of him, even though he didn't actually do anything to them.

A man of a different age. Everyone was different then, liberals, conservatives.

Get a short video. Like a 5 second clip of something. Download Hank Hill here. Just to practice on.

Skim through the ffmpeg man page. Now google some examples of how to use ffmpeg -
catswhocode.com/blog/19-ffmpeg-commands-for-all-needs

tecmint.com/ffmpeg-commands-for-video-audio-and-image-conversion-in-linux/

labnol.org/internet/useful-ffmpeg-commands/28490/

Here's a simple example. Something I use.

ffmpeg -i EXAMPLE.mp4 -s 720x480 -b:v 600k -b:a 64k EXAMPLE.webm
I wonder if [code] is even enabled here. If I did it right, I assume it functions the same as [spoiler].
ffmpeg at the beginning specifies the program you're running. (Duh)
-i EXAMPLE.mp4 = -input EXAMPLE.mp4, it's what you're telling the program to take in. Think of it like an assembly line.
-s 720x480 is -size basically. This is resolution.
-b:v 600k = -bitrate:video 600k, your bitrate is going to be your major determining factor for video clarity and also filesize. People talk about resolution/size like 1080p but most people don't realize that a video in 1920x1080 with 600k of bitrate is gonna look like shit even though it's in 1920x1080.
-b:a 64k = -bitrate:audio. Same as video but audio. 64k is pretty low but you can go even lower and still be able to parce out a lot of language.
EXAMPLE.webm = output. Anything you end your line with while using ffmpeg will be your output. So long as it's a supported output or your command makes sense. Now in this example I just allowed ffmpeg to select the base video/audio for my output but you can get more specific and select your own codec. Like mp3 vs. flac audio. I just wanted a basic .webm at the time.

Play around with it. Have fun. CLI is nice shit. I didn't even go over a tenth of the commands you can utilize.

What about Pat Buchanan?

Look, if you want to LARP as a fashy edglord, that's fine, but count me out. If push comes to shove, then maybe helicopter rides it is, but we need to fight for the Republic first and foremost. Taking things in that direction is bad news - its degenerate, actually.

Who told you this word? Where did you learn it from?

←— this guy

just kidding it was your momwhen i was fucking her asshole :^)

Subliminal splicing @ 1:01, associating Authoritarianism with Ar(y/i)anism for the normies

good try moochie

white men just can't compete

I can't believe you sat there and looked at that niggers dick for that long

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
omg, I'm losing it

also, I'm pretty sure its Moishe, newfag.

lol

every day I am glad I am not a nigger

In the video, Trump says about John McCain:
"He's a hero because he got captured?"
I never realised at the time, but he is right, a hero would have fought to the death.
A HERO WOULD NOT ALLOW HIMSELF TO BE CAPTURED

/thread

As Kevin Macdonald pointed out the "Authoritarian Personality" has far more to do with how Jews perceived their American Gentile peers that overall refused to wave the red flag and mindlessly worship Marx than anything to actually do with authoritarianism as a political system or ideology

I knew it was trash when it was a Woman talking

Lefty politics == gaslighting. This is like Stalin classifying political dissidents as insane.

If they didnt want Nazis and a Hitler, they shouldnt have built a Wiemar

are you retarded?

hah

this.

They did the same thing to the early leaders of the German Workers Party (which eventually became the NSDAP)

Everyone needs to know that this shit still goes on today as well. They tried to do it to me.

You know when a video complains about dictatorships but uses one of the techniques that the jewish dictatorship of press uses all the time.

start shit, get hit

What do you think, Holla Forums? Is this simply the same old "explanation" that we've been hearing, but puffed up to sound more intellectual?
What did the Jewess get right, if anything :^)?

Comments are hilarious attempt by these parasites to suck out any salt they can from our sweet and sugary blood. Fortunately, their attempt to reverse our salt-mining techniques are still an embarrassing failure; they won't gain a single grain. It seems the only satisfaction and peace of mind they will have is in the false confidence that they actually understand the forces at work that have wrought this awesome and terrifying happening.
…but what else is new? :^}
Finally: not meaning to set the tone of this thread to complete meta-discussion, but some of these comments are good examples of the advancing climate of the Memesphere. You will see examples of the favorite le radical minority meme - constantly deployed for their Mohammadian friends - only instead applied apologetically to themselves as le regressive left. Does that make us the Progressive Right, Fam? 😂👌

published on may 20, but hadn't seen this on Holla Forums. link me up with archived threads if i missed it

Bretty gud, he has a couple more donald trump videos too.

Yea, what the ugly little slut is saying is that when people are threatened with the destruction of their race (illegal immigration, black & brown-favored immigration), as well as the destruction of their values (faggot marriage LOST MISERABLY on every ballot in every state, but was FORCED on us through the AUTHORITARIAN courts), they start looking for someone who will upend and beat down the fuckers who are attacking them, and that someone is DONALD TRUMP.

This is no "knee-jerk" reaction to some "natural shift in society," it is the majority of the country fighting back against an all-out assault on decency and national sovereignty.

This filthy, disease-riddled, pseudo-intellectual trollop, is exactly the kind of maggot-like infestation that is rotting our country away and needs to be exterminated.
She is trying to push the idea that if someone starts punching you in the nose, your attempt to defend yourself from it is not an intellectual choice, but simply a mindless reaction.

Take this video and burn it, but gas it first.

Vox? Nigger please. Vox is politically correct bullshit 99% of the time. I don't even have to watch that video to know it's pseudo-scientific jewish bullshit.

Pic related for those who want to save videos without installing anything.

damn…should have capped some of the comments last night but it was time for bed
was gonna make a lil collage but now the best ones are gone.
i went back to the video this morning, and the order of the comments is completely different.
i know jewtube has wierd algorithms for comments: some mysterious mix of date and votes.
i've noticed that when typing a query into the search bar, it will now source info from the video you're currently watching to narrow the search. who know if the comment shifting is intentionally attempt to provoke, change, or sustain interest…strange how much these comments have changed in so short a time though: most of the top comments now are now pro trump (opposite was the case before)
the one comment i really wanted to document was the very top one when i first opened the page.
it said something like:
after digging down: it seems the comment must have been deleted, ah well.

Just so you know, this is the editor in chief of VOX

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ezra_Klein

It's pure kike propaganda with a nice safe veneer thanks to slick production values and decent writing.

Have a link to the documentary?

So if you oppose progressivism your hitler

Jesus I hate Vox.

Why do hipster women always have this spastic body language and facial expressions when talking?

Its aggression.