Recently

You guys seem more tame than 4chan as of late. Only difference is ranting poltards. 8ch you have let me down. Also your memes are stale and you are basically a mlp fan club now.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/oPFY5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah no shit. The software dying drove off half the users and ever since Hotwheels "quit" Chodemonkey and Pigman have been fucking our shit up and driving off more and more of the remaining half.
We're so tame because most of the few left have lost our high energy.

ya pass off your problems on your mods rather than take responsibility as amish level poltard shit users.

Everything you said has completely lost its relevancy the moment you've attached this fucking weebshit anime image to your post

fuck off newfag

Piss off, bull.

yes i am the bull and you are the c u c k

Kek, well played D Y S N O M I A.

You can still take some .45 cal asprin though.

i'd say the spam was a big issue since it cleared our content every week, shit on good threads, and allowed retards to dominate.

even through the spam it was still the same old stale memes and ranting Holla Forumstards. This place is basically just a mlp board now the only consistently active thread is the mlp thread.

Spam was normally either just on Holla Forums or harmless, and Holla Forums was never meant for serious discussion so spamming Holla Forums is just emptying a septic tank onto the designated shitting street.
Pedospammer and Sir Reginald were a bit annoying, but rarely caused any harm.

Check 'em and heil Hitler.

see what i was saying about stale memes and ranting Holla Forumstards

>>>/oven/

you are one confused Holla Forumstard

there are a lot of different types of spam that is killing Holla Forums

First picture clears the catalog

Second picture with subtle bait

third archive.is/oPFY5 is when someone decides to flood a thread to kill off anything productive or to discourage users from posting.

I don't really like how in that "On the text" part I'm being told the writer's opinions before getting to appraise them myself, it feels unnecessary. Also anyone that uses "filthy" in a opinion-like manner loses credibility in my eyes.

The title seemed so interesting too, but I just can't help but feel like I'm reading hotheaded ranting every time I get interested in this stuff.

Oh, sorry.
Would you prefer the Ford translation?

you are doing nothing but posting pdfs, are you trying to achieve something by posting a book kids learn about and read excerpts from in 8th grade?

I actually never got around to reading it myself. I kept putting it off.

*sighs*
ok then
thanks for the book .. i guess

Learn the difference between anime and degenerate weeb trash.

You are incapable to contribute to this board's uprising and should leave back to halfchan where you obviously belong.

you realize your grandstanding and use of the phrase degenerate is the cancer right? learn to have fun kid.

You realize not every overused word is a meme and can be used in the context

no degenerate is completely ruined by you faggots

No, you're just autistic

no im just tired of the bored being a circle jerk and mlp posting central, full of bad memes. You seriously should look at yourselves and cringe. Its worse than tumblr here.

This is why you can't have a weeb degenerate as a mod.

What 8/b/ really needs is a normalfag mod.

Normalfag as in normal mature person who has been on imageboards for years and knows their culture from inside out without developing severe autism with crippling depression.

Someone who can see the difference between some neckbeards peacefully discussing their favorite cartoon for little girls in a single contained thread and the absolute subhuman trash that is pouring their autism and literal faggotory from this cesspool of degeneracy on the 0 page.

wew
e
w

lol fuck i just choose a random image why did i post that shit

now Holla Forums is dominated by a b&hammering tumblr dyke from reddit surrounded by a swarm of newfags regurgitating old memes from 4chode

na 4chan actually has new memes 8ch locals are so narrow sited and circle jerky that the memes have failed to move forward and are now stale af.

protip: spamming is a special form of protest against shitty board quality and/or defiance against power-tripping, attention-seeking, clueless mods

yeah. whenever I enter a public restroom less than spotless, I shit on the floor as a protest.

Would you rather we be more "wild"?

Since 4chan's traditional interpretation of "wild" consisted of basement dwellers saying "nigger" and "bitch" about their betters, in complete smelly safety, I was never impressed. I don't mind being "tame".

frequency of users using nigger or bitch is much higher here than on 4chan. Basically you guys are tame in the sense of a angry ranting amish man who is racist.

please kys, mod

only a normalfag would post this non-ironically

kys, mod

kys, mod

can you guys stop your stupid mod war shit this thread is about shit users not freech or anything else, I just want you all to take a look at yourselves and cringe.

Be the change you want

Also, don't be maledom, else pic related

wew, way to miss the point

a board can be ruined by inept/overbearing moderation and that's exactly what's happened here.

Holla Forums is a special space that's meant to be chaotic by definition, hence, random. that's where the true creativity has emerged from in the past, which is exactly what you're crying about now, but you can't seem to put two and two together or connect the dots.

it's a place where many different kinds of people mix that would never encounter each other or would want to irl. and that includes uncles, shitposters, pedos, retards, etc…where do you think the term Holla Forumstard came from, obvious newfag? but back then, Holla Forums wasn't well known, much less "popular" so the mods weren't full of themselves and self-conscious about what board they were "conuncleing" most of the early mods of 4chan Holla Forums like snacks were certified pedos themselves. it was a literal freak show and actually fun to visit. no one cared back then about "quality" or what kind of people showed up. all that mattered was shitposting. even then, most of it was unmemorable crap, but maybe worthy of a giggle in the moment, then forever forgotten…not forced memes and such which came later as a predictable side effect of its growing popularity

i could go on, but you're probably too dense to even understand what i'm saying. but for the lurkers, if there are even any left in this hopelessly lost shithole, we known that the clueless mod who now controls the board has made this into a private clubhouse for newfags and a virtual safespace for facebook-tier 9gag memes, of the sort mod posted here …call it "exhibit a" of mod's definition of "quality"

tl;dr mod is a fagit who ruined this board

permab&'d "spammer" here, fam

Under rated post
OP is poz'd