How would you commit the perfect murder?

I'd burn charcoal in their house. They die from carbon monoxide poisoning.

That sounds very unlikely to be successful. Unless you had them tied and bound. As well as in small enclosed room. You also would likely have to tend to the charcoal, exposing yourself. I guess you could just wear a mask or something. I'd actually say that burning charcoal would be more fitting for a tame suicide than a murder.

=^]

For me the perfect murder would be one that had the "perfect" victim, and they would be murdered in the most appropriate way.

e.g. I would kill an ISIS jihadi snackbar by having a group of educated western women beat them to death with copies of the quran while I dug a grave into the shit pile of a pig pen in front of them as they were dying

Shop for jewelry cleaning equipment in their name. Poison them with cyanide. Lay out the equipment with their fingerprints on it.

I would put dry ice under their bed before they got home. The lack of oxygen would kill them in their sleep and the evidence would be gone by morning.

Fucking nuke an entire city just to kill one person. They wouldn't know who I was trying to kill, and thus they wouldn't have any potential leads on my motives! :^)

c'mon user - you can do better than that
also fbi thread

With all the bullshit you'd have to do, you'd be better off just burning their house down or using pre-concentrated poison gas at that stage.

Nice try FBI.

I think if you did it while they were asleep it would work. The carbon monoxide would also have to filter through something to lose the smell. I remember reading about a couple in a camper dying because their grill reignited while it was stored under them in some side compartment.

sew their assholes shut and give them laxatives.

Fuck off dumb newfag

I would fart into their mouth directly

I would simply wait until they die.
No lead to me and 100% chance of working.

Read Agatha Christie books

Stab them with the pointy end.

If you really want to get away with murder you kill a perfect stranger. They can not be an acquaintance or have any connection to you. Most people who are murdered have had some previous contact with their killer.

Find random bum in sleeping in the rough. Plunge a knife into his neck and watch him bleed out. Then go home an fap to my waifu.

I set up my suicide so it looks like I was murdered.

It's the perfect crime.

convince or trick them into killing themselves

that way it's not even technically murder

Death angel mushrooms and pasta sauce. Person will die in lesx than 2 weeks. And unless you know you have been poisoned. After 3 days in your system its basically irreversable. The only syptoms is a 24 hour flu right after digestion. Then you feel perfectly healthy until the last few days. And its far too late for you then as your kidneys fail 100 percent. And you are dead in a few days after that

Look it up hehe

I don't think your plan has a high probability of success.

Invade another country claiming you're defending freedom.

kill myself

they cant charge a dead man with murder

ergo perfect crime

dirty bomb in a white affluent suburb

scribbles in notebook furiously