Facebook Passwords

Robert Carter
Robert Carter

Howd you send the keylogger? And did you make the keylogger or just download one

Gabriel Powell
Gabriel Powell

I wrote it and put it on my computer.
I just asked him for something that required logging into his email.
And of course he uses the same password for FB.

Wyatt Taylor
Wyatt Taylor

Damn I gotta learn how to do that shit. Dont think itd be that hard to learn though if the informations out there. Probably would only take like 20 minutes

Charles Robinson
Charles Robinson

It's easy. I used Java to write it.
You only need a global listener library.

(a listener is code that "listens" to actions of things like the mouse or keyboard or even button clicks and then does something based on if that trigger happened)

Jace Gray
Jace Gray

then you just make in an executable file or what. I dont even know how to do that though so ive got some learning to do. Dont know the least bit about this shit

Grayson Watson
Grayson Watson

normie

John Allen
John Allen

there is tons of free software and not free hardware for that

Zachary Diaz
Zachary Diaz

then you just make in an executable file or what
Yeah, I made it an executable jar file. You can do that in Eclipse.
Also, you don't make it have a window. Otherwise it can be seen. To close it afterwards, you have to do so from task manager.

Dylan Rivera
Dylan Rivera

You think i should be researching and doing all this on a VPN or at least a proxy. Is it a must?

Zachary Sanders
Zachary Sanders

put tinfoil down, it's not that you are going to became most wanted hacker by writing keylogger.

Noah Davis
Noah Davis

Lol, no.
What the fuck do you think a keylogger is?
It's not a fucking virus.

Jordan Roberts
Jordan Roberts

then what is it?
explain it in a more detailed way

Isaiah Bailey
Isaiah Bailey

keylogger
not a virus
u wot m8

Joseph Long
Joseph Long

is there a way to attach the keylogger to a file?
for example say you send them an mp4 video with the keylogger attached, so when they open the file they open the keylogger

Mason Lopez
Mason Lopez

It's a fucking normal program. I wrote my own and the antivirus didn't pick it up on either of my laptops.
There are keyloggers that are viruses, sure, but you can write one without it being a virus.

I don't know how. It wouldn't be useful if I did that with my own keylogger.
The way I wrote mine is that it saves the keystrokes in a text file that has a JPG file extension. The JPG, of course, doesn't open as an image. After I'm done, I close the program and then open the file in notepad.
I don't know how I can make it send the info over the internet; I almost failed networking, so I have no expertise there.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit