Facebook Passwords

Is it just me, or does the idea of hacking into someone's facebook and reading their private chats turn you on?

I've been trying so hard to find a way to do this, but it seems pretty impossible. So I decided to just talk about it.

Anyone got any stories of reading someone's private chats?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/b/res/6071973.html
xkcd.com/936/
world.std.com/~reinhold/diceware.html
youtube.com/watch?v=pn44oic2DAI
soundcloud.com/empirerecords999/darklanta
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NSA go away
FBI spierdalaj

no one has sexy chats over kikebook. All you would be seeing is plans discussing who is hosting the next game night or some retarded normie shit like that

you don't sext because you're a faggot

Nope. I have zero interest in what other people are doing.

I've done it before to a girl I fucked one time. Got her password via keylogger on my firefox and it was the same password to her email so I was golden then.

I read how she explained to her friends about the relationship she just fucked up by cheating… with her bfs best friend… while the bf was working… on her bfs bed… in her bfs parents house. It wasn't her fault though, it was his fault because he yelled at her about it.

During the relationship interlude she was meeting a dude for parking lot sex during the night when she was supposed to be working a few times. He was a virgin I think. What stands out most about that is when she told him she thought it was hot that he kept pounding when he was about to cum even though she was saying "no stop don't cum inside me." (She told me that same thing, but I was too annoyed by how bad she was at sex so I said, "Don't worry, I know what I'm doing.")

Then she was in a three-way relationship with some white-trash fat married couple. They had a kid, pregnant, and living with the husbands uncle. I got to watch the conversations between them and her when they were beginning the relationship. She saved a draft email to herself talking about how she's getting tired of "this whole sharing thing". Some time after the babby was born they broke up rather butthurtedly; so much that when she got a flat tire at a gas station she assumed the guy did it and called the police on him. That was an interesting conversation to read.

Then there's other times she reminisced about sexual stuff with her friends. Things like the time her and her friends were all hanging out and her kinda-boyfriend took her behind an abandoned house and fucked her standing from behind. "OMG i felt like such a whore" she said about that.

There's more I probably forgot.

Haha, bitches are fucking crazy!

shit that sounds great. if you remember more later tell it

So bullshit…

I need to get my hands on my friends account just for this.

Yankin tha dingaling

THIS thread has heaps of info about Facebork password hacks: 8ch.net/b/res/6071973.html

You've obviously never sexted before. Girls get off more on the idea than the execution, so it has to be a well-written endeavor.

Sure.

zozzle. golden post! You sir are not a virgin fag but yet a wizard. What new and strange magic is this?

I've done it twice.
I got their passwords and logged into their FB to get as much info as I could.

One guy was a YouTuber whose password was leaked in a dump, and another was a close friend whose password I got using a keylogger.

For the YT guy, there wasn't anything interesting. For my friend, I found him chatting with a faggy-looking guy and it seemed like they were sort of flirting, but it wasn't explicit flirting, so it wasn't evidence that he liked guys.
Months later, I'm with my friend walking and I see this guy and I think I recognize him, but my friend DEFINITELY recognizes him and says hi. Then I remember that that's the faggy-looking guy I saw him chat with. It was a strange feeling recognizing someone you've never seen IRL.

I do stuff like that, and I'm usually in my thread for questions.

Howd you send the keylogger? And did you make the keylogger or just download one

I wrote it and put it on my computer.
I just asked him for something that required logging into his email.
And of course he uses the same password for FB.

Damn I gotta learn how to do that shit. Dont think itd be that hard to learn though if the informations out there. Probably would only take like 20 minutes

It's easy. I used Java to write it.
You only need a global listener library.

(a listener is code that "listens" to actions of things like the mouse or keyboard or even button clicks and then does something based on if that trigger happened)

then you just make in an executable file or what. I dont even know how to do that though so ive got some learning to do. Dont know the least bit about this shit

there is tons of free software and not free hardware for that

Yeah, I made it an executable jar file. You can do that in Eclipse.
Also, you don't make it have a window. Otherwise it can be seen. To close it afterwards, you have to do so from task manager.

You think i should be researching and doing all this on a VPN or at least a proxy. Is it a must?

put tinfoil down, it's not that you are going to became most wanted hacker by writing keylogger.

Lol, no.
What the fuck do you think a keylogger is?
It's not a fucking virus.

then what is it?
explain it in a more detailed way

u wot m8

is there a way to attach the keylogger to a file?
for example say you send them an mp4 video with the keylogger attached, so when they open the file they open the keylogger

It's a fucking normal program. I wrote my own and the antivirus didn't pick it up on either of my laptops.
There are keyloggers that are viruses, sure, but you can write one without it being a virus.

I don't know how. It wouldn't be useful if I did that with my own keylogger.
The way I wrote mine is that it saves the keystrokes in a text file that has a JPG file extension. The JPG, of course, doesn't open as an image. After I'm done, I close the program and then open the file in notepad.
I don't know how I can make it send the info over the internet; I almost failed networking, so I have no expertise there.

yes, because you didn't trigger any red flag like sending info by network or trying to get into registers.

i mean if it's someone who already trusts you to download an mp4 you can probably make them send the mp4 back. assuming you can save the keystrokes somewhere inside the mp4

Exactly.

It doesn't sound like a good idea. If you sent that video by some means then you claim that you lost it, then the medium you used to send it, like email, will have a copy of it.

well to be honest i'm more interested in their phone.
is there a way to access their passwords for example their googledrive, or just have access to their gallery

Isn't everything you need just her google account pass? otherwise secretly installing keylogger to her phone is impossible

Aren't there "security" measures where they notice you have a different IP and then they ask you to recognize their friends? Granted, that's easy to get through, but I think they get a warning that someone logged into their account from a different IP.

i thought phone security was worse than computer

Your best bet is getting A password, then trying using that or guessing the password from it.
Maybe log into something not directly relevant and getting info that would eventually lead to passwords.

opposite. you can not just install self-made app on mobile, you need to get code into it and allow installation from unknown sources (often by rooting/jailbreaking)

how would you go about doing this?

The owner has to do it themselves or have already done it, as far as I know.

I'd look at stalker-kun thread, remember how mentally draining is stalking other people and go shitpost on Holla Forums

it's not like you'd be able to write good enough software (buying is not recommended) and be able to get her phone for a few hours

Instead of breaking into someone's phone, use social engineering and try to make them give you their password. Like, make them use your laptop or a school computer to log into their facebook.

it's not stalking i just wanna look at her gallery

password is

btw what was their password?

It's not like my life can get any shittier.
I was already fucked up before I started stalking C.

saying american uni student who don't even know what shitty life means.
If you have enough money to attend a exchange student program, you've got enough money to get therapist and put your shit together
kys before you ropey and kill C

Wot.
I'm nowhere in the western world.
Paid for by my uni and my sponsoring company.
Already ahead of ya on that one. When I'm there in the exchange uni, I'll ask for counseling. The stalking is going on in a different country, so I know I won't get in trouble for it if I open up.
Never gonna do it.

Since a lot of people use the same password for their facebook and email, can't you just try to get into their email?

Would hacking into an email brute force be easier than facebook? (since its just impossible in facebook)

Depends on the email. Gmail, forget about it.
There's probably captcha after every few attempts or a notification email sent to them.

sorry anonymous but the concil rules you don't fit in

I did it once in school since all the girls except a select few were complete airheads and i could just use social engineer to get their passes, the girls were talking and laughing about my autism and autistic endeavors except for one of them who was still an airhead but a pretty cool person so i befriended her later on

What does that mean? Do you mean they knew you were trying to get their passwords, or does that mean you were trying to get them?

I once thought about hacking my sister's Facebook a few years ago, just to possibly see some of her lewds and/or nudes.

HONEYPOT THREAD

I believe he means that he was autistic in school and they were laughing about him in the private chat.

Sorry bro, that's how it be.

i didn't even do anything to them they were just mean my autism involved other boys, shit i did not during classes and happenbigs

who the fuck even uses facebook here?

People who really just want to be normal.

I'm
I only got only 1 n00d out of all this and it's not a good one either. Trying my damndest to find it.

She used texting and faceplace messenger for most of her conversations. I only gleaned minimal juicy information directly from email. If only I could have gotten her SMS…

Or 1 to 8.
One of the passwords I got.

hemp

It was a shit pass: raylove93

Want a decent pass you can remember? Diceware.

lel
Anything that is 8 characters, forget about it.
See relevant xkcd: xkcd.com/936/

Not bad/10

u said u never tell

lol wat?

lol
world.std.com/~reinhold/diceware.html

/r/funny in chan format

what's the background song?

can any based user plz share the java code to make a keylogger that will send the keystrokes to the attacker via email or something.

google the lyrics yourself

i would if i could

rude but thanks
have lewd

that was kinda gross.

Well maybe you're kinda gay

I posted the keylogger I wrote on /baph/, and then someone upgraded it, making it send the logs to a server you own.
Don't know where it is, but it's now on a file-hosting board, and called baphlogger or something like that.
This was a year ago.

You're a faggot.

it looked like SNOT hanging out of a vagina. Bodily fluids are not always sexy.

Grow up you fag.

thanks i found it

That is false.

mmmmmm, penises

guessing somebody's password is not hacking. fuck off normalfag

all joking aside this guy is an excellent actor and performer

is there a way to figure out someones email through their facebook?

ask them

Yes, two, actually.
If you have them as a friend, make a Yahoo email account, go to that account, then import your FB contacts. It will show the emails (most of them)
If that doesn't work, log out of FB and hit forgot password, then search for their account as if it's yours. It will show parts of their email and perhaps parts of their phone number. Try to guess the email from what you get.
Usually, western emails are easier to guess since it's usually something simple, like their name with a dot between the words and their birthday appended, or just their full name.

"you've just been hacked by your awesome bestie lawl"

back in the myspace days I'd make fake accounts of people at school and just fuck around, ruined at least one friendship and got a kids ass kicked after "he" confessed gay love to his friend.

It's you

no u

trips confirm the LIEZ

and thats because you have autism

bump

its pretty boring tbh
id rather do the fucking than read about it

it doesnt really mean shit all when I log in through 5 different IPs walking around my campus alone.

youtube.com/watch?v=pn44oic2DAI

dont people just rat girls and get their facebooks?

and also just look through their webcams

Private chats would be alright but their photo albums would be better.

Fishing scam, create and host a clone of the login page and link it to a "sign up to this app". It only works on stupid people normally. That or straight up ask them the answers to their security questions.

That sounds really boring TBH
I deleted my facbook because I was sick of reading dumb bitches thoughts they thought were appropriate to share with everyone
Like hell I want to read through what they consider private

soundcloud.com/empirerecords999/darklanta

potato