Meet Josef Dolezal, operative extraordinaire

This fucking guy, man. This loser and his family have jewed Jordan Maxwell out of his own life work, and tried to shut down projects Camelot/Avalon via legal process.

For the background on this affair, please read this thread about Jordan Maxwell and his one-time associate and partner, Joe Dolezal:
projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-e-mail-HACKED

jordanmaxwellshow.com/blog/2014/09/03/jms-1036-disorder-in-the-court/

projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?50544-Joe-Dolezal-issues-a-CEASE-AND-DESIST-order-against-Camelot-and-Avalon

Note: Do not join any of these 'research communities/societies' they are honeypots just like the Infowars soical network site was.

What's your opinion? Con men conning one another? Scam artist coadjutor trying to supress Maxwell's work? Sophists creating drama for media attention/recognition? Astroturf agents trying to crash the truth movement into the ground?

Any relation to transnigger Rachel Dolezal?

First thing I thought about.

Likewise.
Wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if the family had two lying scumbags in it.

I kind of check around and they don't seem related.

Hehehe, good goy. Don't network, isolate yourself from others. Remember, the three letter agencies are everywhere, and see everything hehehe. It's time to give up. Hehehe.

hehehe dubs.

Sweet ID, user.

Saging since I have nothing to add to this thread with that post.

What's the goal here?

Yes, Im the good guy for not wanting to be like all you moronic dipshits. By the way, how does being under mind control actually feel?

This is why I have my own archive

This is still happening? A few years ago someone (can't remember) put out a call for money for him and explained this whole mess. maxwell made a vid about it and he seemed like a broken man. He lost everything because of this man and was couch surfing and doing drywall for income.

Does Michael Tsarion have anything to say about this? Has he lent a hand to his long time mentor? Tsarion is rolling in it, I would assume he would let Maxwell stay in a shack on his estate especially considering how Tsarion's work is largely based on Maxwells.

I used to hang out in the newage community and was gobsmacked at the amount of open conmen operating there.

huh? don't know anyone of these people, this soap opera is happening in a cave, nobody but you knows this shit.

Jordan Maxwell is the Jew here. The guy has done nothing but spout retarded disinfo gibberish for decades. He is one of the worst con artists out there and has been debunked many times for his childish methods of studying languages. If an ancient Egyptian word sounds vaguely like a modern English word that came 3000 years later, he'll claim they're connected. It's really simple, transparent trickery. Any conspiracy shit like Zeitgeist that uses his talks is jewed to Hell, you can be sure of it.

It's satisfying to see he's finally being jewed himself by this other small-time jew.

(check'd & heil'd)

God, I had forgotten about all these guys. Egotistical hacks, all of them. Very easy to get swept up in their wordplay and premises if you're naive, but any basic college-level history or theology classes will show you that Zechariah Sitchin, and by extension everyone else, doesn't have a clue what they're talking about.

pick one

Looking into it now and it seems these crises happen over and over and some think even the legal stuff is a scam. The OP's post is lifted straight from the first link and it's from 2010 and 2012, no new posts at all. My guess is that Maxwell needs money again and either he or Bill Ryan is the OP.

And fuck Bill Ryan, another conman. Remember Project Serpo? I do.

Vid related is 5 years ago and Maxwell's been on Red Ice numerous times. wtf Henrik.

They promote a lot of other known shills like Mark Weber, Jared Taylor, Rebekah Roth, and Christopher Bollyn.

Don't know why so many people think they're credible, they're honestly worse than Renegade.

Don't forget that he claims to have had an "ET girlfriend" and to have seen dinosaurs in his backyard.

Where do you people even get these crackpots?

Either way this isn't a celeb board for Alex Jones-tier lolcows.

woah, now this is not true at all