KILL YOURSELVES EVALIONCUCKS

GAS ALL EVALION THREADS

SAGE SAGE SAGE

GAS ALL EVALION THREADS

SAGE SAGE SAGE

Other urls found in this thread:

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:tnYl1ZXU1NEJ:p.chimpire.net/view/raw/81939959 &cd=39&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But Evalion has done so much good for the movement! This thread is proof that Holla Forums is full of kike shills

^^^^^All niggers kys

why do you hate evalion? i thought she had excellent commentary

I decided to vote for hillary instead of trump because of evalion

FUCK TRUMP SUPPORTERS

i decided to trump hillary instead of vote,

FUCK BUSH SUPPORTERS, DICK CHENEY NEXT PRIME MINISTER OF USA

E-celeb bullshit. Worshiping e-celebs is never a good idea.

The OP is still being a fucking nigger though.

OP you are such a retarded fucking faggot

Just give us our stickied cyclical thread and we'll stop spamming. otherwise it continues cumskin

You'll be in time-out soon enough bitch.

not likely faggot

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:tnYl1ZXU1NEJ:p.chimpire.net/view/raw/81939959 &cd=39&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

REMINDER THAT #CHIMPIRE IS BEHIND THIS ENTIRE ELEGON/EVALION SCHEME AS A PUBLICITY STUNT (SPAMMING AS BOTH SHILLS AND SAGES) AND YOU GUYS SHOULD BE INVESTIGATING WHY THIS IS HAPPENING

REMINDER THAT #CHIMPIRE IS BEHIND THIS ENTIRE ELEGON/EVALION SCHEME AS A PUBLICITY STUNT (SPAMMING AS BOTH SHILLS AND SAGES) AND YOU GUYS SHOULD BE INVESTIGATING WHY THIS IS HAPPENING

The fact she's being used as sliding material is making me think she's legit.

absolute airtight logic. she is legit. that's why you faggots need to give us our stickied cyclical thread or we'll continue the raid

CHIMPIRE IS DOING THE RAIDING

this is a lie. they are shilling you

k I'm leaving for today. See you guys tomorrow.

>>>/noshill/

Shill free zone for this topic specifically. Post your archives.

ive been avoiding these threads because of the obvious cancer.. but now that I am reading them and hearing about Holla Forumsacks being permabanned while this spamfaggotry is allowed. The writings on the wall… This place is falling.

NOPE, READ THE LINK, THIS IS NO LIE AND THIS IS NO SHILL

18:22 < constantine> you just wrote her scripts, right?
18:22 that is correct
18:22 ROF1
18:22 < constantine> out of the good ness of your heart
18:22 i love how Kowal1488 pings me every time!!!
18:22 myth: you seeing this
18:22 constantine: um, if you haven't figured out that suspook has a political agenda that he found elegon useful for, you're p dumb.
18:22 lol
18:22 cuckstantine how mad are you im about to put elegon on a stripper pole?
18:22 < constantine> fuck myth
18:22 make her det real money
18:22 < constantine> and fuck suspook
18:22 i was going to use her channel/followers as a bridge to chimpire
18:22 fuck myth?
18:22 it's about networking
18:22 roflroflrofl
18:22 < constantine> who is a cuck
18:22 not money for me
18:23 YOU BITCH
18:23 < constantine> probably the secodn biggest here
18:23 i wrote her scripts because im a great writer
18:23 < constantine> where is cuntplunger
18:23 come @ me motherfucker
18:23 acting hard as fuck
18:23 < constantine> or whatever faggot name he goes by
18:23 + i taught her how to write better also

CHIMPIRE ON SUICIDE WATCH

I agree. How can they ban legitimate Evalion fans while letting the spammers go free? Clearly, Travisposter and JewDogPoster are chimpire shills

Oh, I see. So, wait, so what is really going on here is just that Chimpire wants to keep Evalion being talked about no matter what and that's why we've been spammed?

So, basically, anyone bumping an Evalion thread is a shill, then, right?