Median US Household Income Based On Ethnicity

So I was watching the latest video by Gavin, and he was displaying this table in it.

What is the explanation behind this?

Is meritocracy dead in America, or are white Americans simply not able to compete?

Is this due to affirmative action, or is this simply the free market at work?

If anyone wants to see the original video, here it is:

youtube.com/watch?v=mkBpCWdT3EM

The household income table is only tangentially related to the video though, but that's why I'm making this thread. He didn't expound it in any way.

Other urls found in this thread:

leadsclub.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes.

Yes.

Also a thing called H1-B visas and crony capitalists being allowed to say retarded shit like "we can't find any US citizens that can do this work so we have import shitskins".

But aren't H1-B visas intended to exploit cheap labor? Why would Indians be earning so much more than white Americans, if they are being paid less?

Is this stuff so pervasive that it has caused mass unemployment?

Aren't there a lot of Indian convenience stores?

This makes sense though.

Yes they come from shitty countries, but these people are their 0.0001%.

For example, there are over 1,000,000,000 poo in the loos out there, the few that migrate to the US constitute a very tiny amount of their people and also tend to be already successful in their fields causing them to do well when they get here.

Mexicans for example don't have this filter, they just pay a shiny shekel and get to go over to gringo welfare land.

So America is actually applying a cream of the crop approach when it comes to legal immigration?

I'm pretty tired right now but what I'm trying to get across is that there are plenty more rich whites than rich X ethnicity in America, but there are also plenty more poor whites due to modern discrimination.

The fact that whites do not make the least amount of median income is a sure sign of institutionalized racism.

We skim the cream off the shit

One bonus is though. Poorer whites seem more likely to be redpilled.

I grew up in a poor neighborhood and got surrounded with so much diversity and degeneracy I eventually found the truth after being an ideological apprentice to my elders, not my parents.

For countries filled with people too poor to actually pay to migrate to the US, yes.

It is very difficult for europeans and actual whites to come to the US.

It is also difficult for really, really shit areas like India unless they already have a lot of money and US education.

HOWEVER, if the Obongo or zog administration wants to bring in new waves of shitskins from india, pakistan, etc they will find a way.

Hell, they'll even make an underwater dindu express bullet train going 1000kph to get them here if they have to

Bingo.

They are cheap labor, but cheap labor earns more than people that don't get those jobs anymore.

A single feminist and her 10 cats is a white household.

It takes a special kind of what the fuck to be poorer than us man.

Is this a joke? I'm not even going to mention the rest of the but their average IQ is below even the coach potato white, and only the extremely well off top classes are even capable of this shit.

I somehow doubt fucking curry niggers who get doctored degrees in shitinstreetistan make anywhere near that amount of money considering they are all fucking convenience store workers. I've seen more niggers as doctors that curry niggers.

White people have smaller households.
Other races share household between more people.

For Asia.
For South America only the worst of the worst are allowed to come in.

The Asian elites take jobs(at lower pay) from white males and Spics put a strain on the welfare state.
It's a two pronged assault on white existence.

More specifically, whites have been convinced that putting off marriage and a family is beneficial.
If whites married, median income for whites would be up by ~30-40k, even with mass unemployment.

foudn the graph

I think South/Central America are given preferential treatment in this regard. It seems to more connected to family reunification instead of actual merit with Hispanic immigration.

Africans that come to this country (aside from Somali/refugee types), are usually of the best quality. Especially those from Nigeria.

Yes, at least among certain groups.
But we still get low quality Asians, too.

most of the foreigners I know, especially from those countries, who actually come over here are rich already or get immediately married to a rich person

Dunno where you live but you'd be hard pressed to find anything but an Indian doctor in Southeast MI. They are also the worst fucking doctors there are. Stupid bastards that think everything is hypochondria and will accuse you of being a "nervous person". What does that even fucking mean? But whenever they see a disease and don't know what it is it's the first thing they say.

WORLD POWER BY 2020

misleading.
household income, and indians have families of 8+ all living together.
Jews make the most but they're not even counted on the list.

extremely disingenuous list

Oh shit I just remembered a story from when I was a child. I would get these terrible stomach aches. The jackass Indian doctor told my mother to rub a red rock across my belly to fix the problem. She looked at him like he was crazy and took me to a jew doctor who diagnosed me with an ulcer.

Years later I was telling a co-worker this story and he said he had an Indian doctor tell him the same thing.

Australia's getting hit by that curry poop

Still earn more than the jobless.

A lot of H1-Bs are actually in the professional class, like computer programmers

This is why globalism is terrifying.

Rewards for a less useful workforce displacing those that actually innovate.

I live in the PNW, H1-Bs have utterly decimated white workers outside of start ups.

It's dysgenic as well, reracinating the workforce using this method prevents stability,

This looks like H1-B visas are the culprit mixed with affirmative action mixed even more with their respective cultures.

Guys, when the census says "Asian" this is who they are talking about.

We all know Asians have the highest medium income in the country, so I don't know why this is even a surprise.

Also, sage because I'm paranoid about this e-celeb sliding that's going on and this thread is probably burying something important.

The same here, but I got lucky as hell and found a white doctor for our first child. I didn't want someones poo hands delivering my kid.

You know, I've been thinking there might be a thing such as "dynamic" IQ. There are studies that shoe that there are environmental bonuses and penalties to IQ, and things such as alcohol and pot can lower it as well. But the temporary IQ gain goes away as they age, is the IQ loss temporary as well? Ever notice that after playing a strategy or puzzle game, you think much more strategically for a while? Well, maybe if you took one of those low IQ couch potato white, and dumped them in a situation where they had to think to survive or thrive, their "dynamic IQ" would go up. Or had their seditary lifestyle permanently made them honorary niggers?

The reasons China didn't industrialize before Europe can be summed up as follows:

- Confucian thought prioritized harmony over progress (harmony with nature, harmony with other countries).
- Confucian thought also showed disdain for aggressive military actions (explaining why China declared less war than France).
- Confucian countries instituted conservative policies (as opposed to progressive policies) that inhibited social progress (education was available to a select few, language was designed in such a way to prevent commoners from learning it, certain knowledge was not made public esp in engineering).
- Confucian countries had a disdain for greed (merchants were considered like animals).
- Confucian scholars were themselves driving forces behind science and technology (meaning the scientists were themselves politicians in most cases and this created a toxic environment for innovation).
- Confucian thought also disincentived meritocracy in favor of seniority.
- Confucian countries were highly risk-adverse, which prevented naval travel and discoveries.

>Notice how there are no African-Americans
Someone's butthurt. The list clearly includes Nigerians as ranking above white "people".

#AnInconvenientTruth #DealWithIt

Go away Chen.

You've just been debunked over the course of this thread, Tyrone.

Actually, "Nigeria" is only mentioned 3 other times ITT. Where has my statement that "The list clearly includes Nigerians as ranking above white 'people'" been debunked?

#Checkmate #Rekt

99% of curry niggers dont just work there, they own a partial interest in the store. That's why they work such long hours. Then they live like niggers, 20 in a house, until they save enough money to buy their partners out or start their own store.

Some of them rehabilitate and flip failing stores and then continue to make money off the store's by acting as suppliers to more FOB buyers. It drives their overhead down too—if you buy the beer for two stores all at once and deliver half to another store in a pickup truck, it's cheaper than putting in two orders for two deliveries with the distributor.

I had a very interesting conversation about this with the Haji next door right before he flipped the place to a poo-in-loo couple. They almost tanked the store but surprisingly managed to pull it out if the sitter at the last minute. They're learning English pretty fast too. They may be savages but they're not stupid.

You're using the same broken "logic" as women, that 100k average should be much higher for the tier work being performed.

The problem is the regression to the mean. You may bring over your 130 IQ Poos, but their children are likely to regress back to 85. This is why second and third generation Mudslimes are more likely to join ISIS than their parents.

Shove concentrated bleach up your ass learningchode

I see you guys have problems with them too

Portuguese confirmed not white!

God I hate maddows ugly kike face.

One of the most important reasons is that whites are completely atomized. There is no group solidarity as there are with immigrant groups, where they all pull each other up. It's not just nepotism, it is much more than that.

Let's say your family owns hotels or convenience stores or restaurants. You have relatives come in off the boat, work like crazy for you for several years, and then they get setup as manager/partner when you expand your operation into a new location.

Having that kind of group solidarity where everyone can count on everyone solves so many problems in business.

There are other reasons, but that is a major one that is overlooked. This is exactly how many groups become financial elites around the world.

This should be discussed much more, so that we can take advantage of the same group solidarity.

I agree, but to some degree White solidarity has been undermined for the last several decades. Partially by technological advances that alienate us from our locality, but also due to the a concerted effort to break down the concept of White as a valid identity.

They just live in the country. The value of money is not absolute and never has been.

Croatian diaspora in Australia reporting in.
Can confirm: we do this.

We all have a shared identity, whether you were born there, born here to Croatian parents or born here to Croatian grandparents, we all call ourselves Croatian. Inside our communities we help each other. Many of us are small business owners. So I'll go to cafes that I know are Croatian owned. And if I need to get my house painted, I'll get a Croatian company to do it for me.

I've got friends from other ethnic communities and they tell me they all do the same. Especially Vietnamese, Lebanese and Indian.
To be honest, I feel bad for anglos around me. Within 1 generation the Australian-Croatian households are wealthier than Anglo Australians who have been here for 7 or 8 generations because they don't have the solidarity you spoke about. They don't have a unified identity, and when you have the left pushing ideas like "everyone is Australian, even if they're brown, black or green!", it just weakens any solidarity anglos could have had.

Spot on.

It is painful to watch it in action and see my fellow natives not acknowledge it as a gigantic problem.

This is something that much be reversed if Europeans are to survive as a people.

The invading group can only profit in this manner whilst the host tolerates it.

No suprise there, this is why you need rece mixing, too breed out the stupid gens in white americans

We're not exactly living in a state of desperation so "doing something about it" and dealing with all its technical (and for cucks, moral) complexities doesn't really make yet. It's like stomping on a quadriplegic. But damn I can't wait to shitpost about it when we liquidate the ghettos or shitpost even harder when we send them back and watch them get liquidated by their own kind. The only real moral criminals are the people who imported them probably with the knowledge that on an infinite time line, at some point they all die.

*make sense yet

Seeing invaders steal the opportunities that my ancestors fought and died for whilst simultaneously refusing to share any of it with those which selflessly let them share their home lands feels like a desperate situation to be in to me.

Our people are having their futures stolen from them in all areas. They are actively discouraged from success by the same methods of the invaders in the name of privilege. They can’t buy the homes they aren’t having families and are falling behind in education.

All because there is no cohesion amongst our people.

It’s a desperate situation user, just because YOU may be ok is beside the point.

And in response to your second point, the people who invite them in couldn’t give a brass shit about them OR us.

Desperate in the day to day sense of having food and shelter and security. Most people really don't have long term foresight in any way, and even if it was obvious they would prefer to deny it since that's easier.

Yes I agree, but that IS the problem.

We refuse to acknowledge it as a problem and we are being taken advantage of as a result.

We shouldn’t wait until we have already totally been defeated to then take it back.

I really want the trump thing to pan out because if it does the value of our currency is going to drop like a rock and we'll be forced to do basically the exact same thing. And that would be a huge step because even though the liberals are cucks they're essentially keeping us in stasis politically and preventing the labour/greens alliance from forcing fraud marriage, eunuch rights and rape ape holding pens on every street corner

I noticed this. Also Anglos don't give a fuck about their kids. Just about every anglo friend I had, comes from a house where there's no connection between families. Even well-to-do families will allow their daughters to become junkie-strippers and fuck any hood they can find.

It may be a survival strategy on a biological level, interdependence really fucks you over when something happens to the people you depended on. Also I think we have character trait that takes effort to temper and harness or it just drives us to self destruction. Until fairly recently it was super normal for any white country to send most of their men straight to the military out of school for a few years. Asians are also like this and also did the militaristic thing, modern asians are quickly becoming brats who can barely even PASS education half the time, let alone excel.

Yes frontier Anglos are bred tough. Good evolutionary strategy but it's backfiring when society in general has no real destiny to pursue.

also median is very different from average

request more info / polling for info: need cumulative data.

- household cumulative distribution graph by ethnicity.

- number of household occupants cumulative distribution graph by ethnicity.

backtrace table ref:

http en wikipedia org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income

http factfinder census gov/bkmk/table/1.0/en/ACS/14_1YR/S0201//popgroup~-01

http factfinder census gov/bkmk/table/1.0/en/ACS/14_1YR/S0201//popgroup~-04

http factfinder census gov/bkmk/table/1.0/en/ACS/14_1YR/S0201//popgroup~-A0

Sorry for the really late reply, I was just at a birthday for my nephew.
Which funnily enough what you just said came up as a topic.
My family discussed the point that anglos tend not to have large families, they tend to have higher 2nd marriage rates, and they don't seem to stay well connected with their extended family.
I have many Anglo friends who say they see their cousins normally on Easter and on Christmas. And that's it. Mind you, by "cousin" they only mean 1st cousins.
It not uncommon for me to see my 1st cousins at least fortnightly. And then see 2nd and 3rd multiple times throughout the year for birthdays and the like.

We talk often here about the breakup of the black families and how they're having epidemic tier rates of single parenthood, but I don't think it's spoken enough about the recent Anglo attitudes towards family.

re
cont

ok, the dataset provided by factfinder (S0201) provides a bit more meaningful relative numbers. alot of info, still no cumulative distribution. working on my own slicing of the data at the moment…

Yes, it's very short term kike thinking. These businesses don't care about the future labor pool, they just want to exploit what they have now and let everyone else pay the consequences somewhere down the road. They'll keep skimming shit and leave the USA a withered husk of decreasing average IQ multiculturalism.

yes… pressure from above, pressure from below on white America.

What would be amazing would be to do something like this based on some shared political solidarity.

There are all types of practical advantages to being part of a group. Let's say you have 10 or 20 families living in close proximity who all went out of their way to help one another. Instead of everyone being an island, you can all borrow and give stuff to one another rather than buying new or forking out money for something you use rarely, as well as pass along opportunities that are given to you to someone else who can take advantage of them. There are whole business clubs based on the latter kind of networking, like leadsclub.com/

Yes, a lot of whites would work together based on family, especially to raise children which is far easier and healthier when part of an extended family, but people chase down opportunities in some other part of the country, so families get broken up, plus families are smaller than they used to be because people have fewer kids.

This, I went to university with two black as night Africans and several Indians who said the exact same thing.

Not exactly, you basically need to be the cream of the crop to even be in a position to consider moving to a western country. The biggest filter is on their end not the wests.

But as said their children regress back to the mean so its not a good thing long term.

re
cont
cont
too much data to make meaningful comparison as a single table across same dataset of races. instead, snapshot:

population: 318,857,056.00 total, 40yo med age, 26% 25-45yo, 20% old people, 10% post-bacc degree, 2.5 avg household size, 11% divorced houses, 0.6% foreign homes

re
cont
cont
cont

of note: still no cumulative distribution graph. cannot attain meaningful comparison without cumulative distribution graphs for each stat per race type.

of incomplete conclusion:
no data at this level, agreed in conjecture
no data at this level, agreed in conjecture (give the scabs some time)
no data period, agreed by witness
no data period, disagreed. beyond institutional anti-white, this is fiction.
data agrees, agreed by witness, agreed by conjecture.
no data period, agreed by witness, agreed by conjecture.
data disagrees. (my witness concurs with disagreement. they like houses.)
data inconclusive (race mixing high female to white male, fucks up table, classified to white)
data agrees. agreement confounded by higher child rate with higher nonchild fam rate.
no data period. this is why we need cumulative distribution graphs. agreed by witness, agreed by conjecture. bimodal foreigners per race.

of incomplete addition:
- stupidly less on the dole, SS, food stamps, or supplements
- stupidly higher relative % able bodied workforce
- no old people
- high degree without validation (indian poo != americunt lifetime years k-thru-grad, they get to skip, and fake, and bribe)
- stupidly higher private health insurance

of incomplete summation:
a significantly higher foreigner, higher new foreigner, higher private health (reads: company employed) population that is higher in working age, lower in old people and teen age, is of significantly smaller total size (more prone to new-arrivals distorting stats), is of disproportionate management class, with little services and labor = h1b scabs, kike-enabled cheats, and/or high-finance merchants.

tl;dr: Holla Forums was right.

The thing is that if you do accept the best (Mexicans are not counted) and most of them come for education first (real one) and then get a job it is quite normal that most of them have high paying jobs.

no. fiction. fictitious. fantasy. crazy talk. conclusion only holds if there's only X and you choose the best X to work with other X.

what happens when the best X works with Y, or Z? or an entire fucking alphabet of pre-determined able-ness? strongly delineated by family lines?

it's going to be race-realist. you could, if you were a poz'ed idiot, even call it racist. but call it what you want, your label changes nothing, and still cannot attain the fantasy of 'quite normal most of them have high paying jobs'. it's not normal, that's the point. it's anything but normal. it's in defiance of normal.

see graphs. not shown: indians. also not shown: east asian culture of test cheating. regardless, a ~$50k household difference is not explained by 'muh best' in any way shape or per capita.

Are you okay?

Actually median is an average. The "average" you're talking about is called the mean.

Median is the proper estimate for income distributions.

Is that why they were willing to waste slave labor to make massive engineering projects?

Is that why they invaded their neighbors, lost massive armies all over the place? Also, France was traditionally exceptionally aggressive. Being shitty at war tends to make one less inclined towards fighting.

'Progressive' and 'Conservative' are red herrings here. Also, that's a pretty dumb societal move.

Would need a source on this considering the massive opulence the rulers dicked around with. Having a poor country (despite being incredibly wealthy resource-wise) just means there was a shitty system of governance.

That's also a dumb way of doing things.

So they've made a stupid society and refused to innovate.

Also retarded. It sounds like the Chinese are just pretty stupid when it comes to creating anything. Must be genetic.

Nigerians are an extremely small population. Small sample size.
These Nigerians are first generation household, and are obviously more intelligent due to high standard immigration policy. This is like top 1% of negroes.

IQ will always regress to the mean according to their race. Their offspring will still be a problem in the future.

I don't know.

The Portuguese did pretty well for themselves when Japan started trading with the outside world. I think they also had the trees that were good for making ships, which both allowed them to travel better than everyone else and gave them something to trade.

Things probably aren't so good for you guys now, but whatever.

They are primarily IT workers, which is entry level work for prospective tech workers. H1B is supposed to be skilled labor only, and most IT probably shouldn't qualify. We produce more STEM graduates every year than there are STEM jobs created already, so H1B is pretty much purely a scheme to push down wages.

For tech companies, especially hitting computer programmers is this managerial model of the Vitality Curve, also known as the Rank and Yank which dictates that a company should systematically lay off a significant portion of its workforce based on performance reviews done at set intervals so that they can take advantage of a liquid labor market. For a small pool of skilled labor this doesn't really work, so there is the push for full labor liquidity to facilitate this business model. The end result being computer programmers gaming the performance review system by working off the clock making their productivity per hour look higher. 3rd worlders not accustomed or feeling entitled to a 1st world standard of living will work 80+ hours a week for a 40h paycheck just to look like they are prodigious in their skill.

"Minority-Owned Businesses" also get some pretty significant tax breaks which give them a competitive advantage. There is also virtually no government oversight so they can employ on paper a workforce for a 24/7 convenience store of like 2 people, and the rest are their relatives getting paid off the books and hence not paying payroll taxes. The haji take over of convenience store chains didn't happen for no reason.

It's the slightly more intelligent version of Mexican roach coaches, produce stands on the side of the road, et cetera that are illegal in the first place and almost certainly generate no tax revenue because the government looks the other way for brown people and in the case of the ones smart enough to capitalize on it like the hadjis they give them a leg up while looking the other way.

Anglo-Saxon society has been this way for at least 1000 years. It's probably a biological trait. Our group orientation is highly abstracted relying on the creation of symbols and ideas that are adopted or imposed rather than naked ethnic cohesion. It's probably one of the things that lead to our success in the first place as it fosters a great ability to adapt when you can totally reinvent yourself to be anything and to incorporate or disinvite whatever segment you need to and reconstitute the group into a new whole.

But this is why this notion that we should all live under one banner and one idea regardless of ethny is so destructive. The symbols and ideas of other groups don't define them at all, and so being forced to live under one banner still allows them their biological mode of cooperation and ethnic exclusivity which is implicit, subconscious and inherent while disallowing ours which is more or less the opposite.

It is because the current social climate of our society leaves cucked white people to feel guilty, depressed, and suicidal.

They have no hope to succeed, and success only leads to guilt. imagine knowing no matter how hard you work, the success you obtain is only due to your privilege over other people, and not because of genetics or values.

Many white people dont even want to have kids. They would rather end their own family lines than raise a kid in this world.

White people stopped caring. theyve become so brainwashed. but the time is right, its so ingrained now that many white people are starting to seek out opposition to this train of thought. They want to believe it. so they will seek out the truth.

Pretty much all Indians are employed in the US for the following three reasons:

-If you are an Indian immigrant (non-H1b), you are already a specialist or professional. It is very difficult to get an immigrant visa from India. Only doctors, engineers, pharmacists and higher level computer programmers are allowed visas. The people coming here from India as immigrants are *usually* the top end of Indian society and generally get very high paying jobs in the US.

-Due to the above reason, often their offspring tend to be well educated and well raised (large families insure that older relatives who are not counted in the labor force because they are past retirement age, end up raising the kids while the parents work). In addition, many Indians own businesses and openly practice nepotism. If you are an Indian who is connected to an Indian community, you will always find a job if you just ask your parents or uncles.

-H1-Bs don't make much money, but by their very definition, they are all employed. The unemployment rate among H1-Bs is 0%.

I'm not Indian, but I was born in eastern Europe. Many immigrant families operate this way, hence the reason for the high salaries. Immigrants that come to the US are often the best their country has to offer, so they tend to be more capable than the average American even if the average person in that country is far less capable. Both of my parents are medical doctors and I've graduated from an Ivy League school for both my undergraduate and graduate degree (different schools). The average person from my native country is an alcoholic that works in a factory.

"American Syrian" here. $200k p.a

I earn a lot because our culture always puts an emphasis on education, mostly getting a medical, law or engineering degree.

"White" culture is broken by the media and the usual suspects. Focus on fixing that instead of being jelly.

The funny thing is I actually count as white by census and most people would never guess I'm Syrian, but according to this shit statistic I have to be taken out of that bracket, kek.

All of that is exactly why we should cancel immigration immediately.

Then export at least all of the shitskins.

Poor whites already here aren't necessarily genetically inferior, they just permanently have no opportunities.

Because state-funded opportunities are permanently created for anyone not born here and not white.

Are you a shitskin? Here's a loan for a business, with no interest!

Did you get off the boat yesterday? Here's a financial aid program for schools!

What's that, you were born here, and have ancestry to before the Revolution? You're also white?

No one cares. Die.

Also if you practice any form of nepotism, we'll either kill you or throw you in jail.

Why the fuck would you humiliate them in that way?

Easy for you to say when you are claiming to be a shitskin on affirmative action forms.

Go to your local pharmacy. Is it a white male?
No, it's a curry nigger woman.

Anglo culture is not just broken, it is illegal to practice it. It is de facto illegal to publicly, or even in private, identify with it. It is illegal to put your own ahead.

Meanwhile we have to make sure everyone else is doing okay, and have to fix it if it's not doing well enough.

Saves us the helicopter rides.

Nothing helps break that more than no matter how hard you try, no matter how smart you are, you see everything go to non-whites and immigrants, and they don't care if you starve.

Or when they tell you that they could, and would help your grandmother medically through federal programs. If she wasn't white. She just has the wrong skin color, so we have to do nothing instead.

They. Let. Her. Die.

Because they're traitors.

It also makes sure there are large amounts of whites not working, and pulls up the corporate ladder, so that it's impossible to even start. Because the whites who still have jobs and have been there for 30 years now have to take less money and sometimes compete for positions with people trying to enter the workforce.

They try to seem useful, anyway. There are a large number that are simply incompetent.

That's called
FRAUD
Rage increases.

What it does do is that it means that the 'foreign influence' that the founders were so worried about really does mean ALL foreigners.

They're all doing that to us. They have no interest in the countries that we created that they are happy to live in, even if they are white. They have no interest in us either.

It used to go away, because we beat them until they submitted, and anglicized their names, and forced their kids to only speak English.

There is no longer such a thing as 'assimilation'. 100 years ago, perhaps it did exist I'm not sure.

They have an average IQ similar to the american pavement ape. So it really depends.

They just have lots of rerolls because there's so damn many of them in India.

below are what I imagine I would feel like

kek

Two reasons :

Those groups are all the result of either selective immigration, or immigration by people who required large amounts of money and effort to get there.

Those groups are more immune to Jewish propaganda.

Maybe if you stepped outside you'd know what a tan is.

Add a cost of 50K$ to get a foreign bride into the country if you want assimilation.

Cheap travel, international communication and the continuous stream of foreign brides pulling everyone back into the fold is what allows a lot of these cultures to survive assimilation.

PS. there are some exceptions, like Jews and Gypsies … they have found other ways to survive assimilation, mostly by being assholes.

Set IQ to 100 and income equalises (though wealth disparity is still great probably because of aggregate difference in time preference).

Trash does not immigrate as often as you might think, at least from the groups listed in the image. What you're seeing there are hard working migrants and their children, who in the case of Indians and Asians, were raised with the intent of being doctors and engineers. I think a lot of this will normalize in a generation or two, as they have spoiled kids who want to attend art school and never amount to anything. Seriously, think about all of the bluepilled liberal arts majors who make no money. Even university educated whites drag down the median income at this point. There's a lot of factors going into it.

I'd say that legal immigrant populations generally have a good chance of earning above the average wage in any country they immigrate to, mainly because they must have had a reason to immigrate. Would be interesting to see median White income in China or Japan, where the native stats are dragged down by trash.

Meanwhile thousands of white students with science degrees leave college with virtually no career prospects without connections and nepotism themselves.

Well it's also because of that 'We're Croatian no matter where we are' shit that's happening now.

A hundred years ago, for all anglophone former colonies the entire country was the 'in-group'. When people came they joined it. So there was no real possibility of jewing the system the way they are.

Then that stopped, and immigration was turned into overdrive. Even the white immigrants are jewing everything, and the locals are just suffering the damage without knowing why or even if it's happening.

No, those are just all on welfare so they don't count.

Don't think for a second there aren't massive numbers of them. There's a reason all our countries are bankrupt.

Which means you're describing a situation in which immigration is only net negative to native born people. Which means you need to come up with a reason for continuing to have it. At all.

Here's an example from Ireland of an immigrant group who have a high income (per capita rather than per household) :Nigerians.

There are about 18,000 Nigerians in Ireland.
Nigerians send half a billion euros home to Nigerian each year. That is, each Nigerian (men, women and children) manages to send 26,000 Euros home to Nigerian, not taking into account what they keep to live on them selves.
To put that in perspective, there are 122,000 Polish people in Ireland yet they only manage to send home a total of about 174 million euros.
The Nigerians manage to do this although they have the highest unemployment rate of any ethnic group in Ireland. It is around 39%.
Note these are all 2011 figures but I don't think there has been a big change recently.

Of course the reason they manage to do so well is that they are heavily involved in credit card fraud and other scams. At the start of mass third world immigration into Ireland, around the years 2000/2001 there used to be loads of front page newspaper stories
about Nigerian immigrant 'success stories', the setting up of small businesses and prizes for 'enterprise'. Then one by one the
Nigerians who had got all this praise were arrested for robbery, fraud, or sexual assault and these stories started to get rarer and rarer. Who could have predicted it?

nice bait

This. Diversity quotas only apply to white people. Which is why they are really "less white people" quotas. A store can be only Indians and family members of those Indians and that is diverse and okay, but if a European does that it's racist and illegal.

I just find it so sickening that every European country must open itself up to shitskin invasion. It will be at the point where the new narrative will be after the oldest people die out: "Europe has always been diverse, there was never a homogenous white nation and when it was tried it was a totalitarian racist dictatorship! Diversity is good so deal with it goy!"

Every non-white should be deported and every kike exterminated for causing this. The only "immigration" should be from foreign tourists for temporary stays to experience other cultures.

Hold on a second. The stat Gavin cites refers to "Whites" but doesn't specify what ethnicities and nationalities are included in the "Whites" category. Remember the spic criminals who were listed as whites? It wouldn't suprise me if that same bad statistical analysis is taking place here. If broken up by ethnicity and nationality, the median income for Irish and German families would, I estimate, be around the Tai and Indian median income.

When you have a point based system this is what you get.You take the best of the best from those countries.
Europe is not allowed to have this system because its REYSIS and MUH 1945!

It's not, you just can't read.

Even if the person who did it is an Anglo, and they hired one of those Croatians. It would be diverse, and the Croatian would have the same non-loyalty toward the Anglo that anyone else would.

But both are white, so that's not good enough either.

Sounds like a plan.

People seem to think that immigration is some kind of necessary thing, which must take place. When I ask 'why', nobody can give an answer.

Not every white American has a CS degree. White programmers got paid 120k a few years ago, and now you can import pajeets and chinks who get paid 60k and can't unionize, since they'd be deported.

Most Asian immigrants live in major cities such as LA and NYC, the median income of everyone is much higher there than average.

Compare NYC Asians with NYC Whites and the numbers look completely different.

Also $60k? Really? I was making that much fresh out of college. $100k is nothing.

Jews get out

It doesn't matter if we are taking the cream of the crop from foreign countries, because multiculturalism will fail anyway. See the un-refuted study by Robert Putnum that proves multicultural societies always lead to lowered trust between races AND WITHIN YOUR OWN RACE. Lowered trust in a society leads to anti-social behavior, which leads to spiritual and actual death as evidenced by the even more fundamental study/model of John Calhoun.

MAKE AMERICA WHITE AGAIN

Because they can only send their best. Every single person in the world (including europeans I am one so I know) would love to get a job offer in the USA. So your employers get to pick the best out of 7 bln people. 1 mln people is less than 0.1% of the entire earths population so I think its safe to say that US employers can find 70 mln people abroad (1% of the worlds pop) that are "better" than the average US citizen, so if these employers are free to import all 70 mln above average people a lot of real americans are gonna be out of work. So it make sense that the only demographics that do not outperform white americans are negros (because they already live in america in mass) and hispanics (because it isnt so hard for them to come to the usa).

So you're saying that there's a couple of tons of frozen Indian shit in Antarctica that will outlive human civilization.