Hey all. Don't you think Evalion is the biggest cutie alive? She is so smart, too! Why don't you fully support her...

Hey all. Don't you think Evalion is the biggest cutie alive? She is so smart, too! Why don't you fully support her? Why do you allow yourselves to have Jewish mods. I think you should migrate somewhere else. That will show these kikes shills.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Yc6hI
archive.is/FQJnz
archive.is/2a7wY
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:tnYl1ZXU1NEJ:p.chimpire.net/view/raw/81939959 &cd=39&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
takimag.com/article/hard_right_easy_mark_david_cole/print
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, she's a rude self involved cunt like Megan Kelly who doesn't care about her own message

sage all stupid fucking meaningless threads as they are a demoralization tactic

Why is there a new thread about this whore every hour?

Wow. Looks like JIDF is out in full force today

Why do your Jewish mods keep deleting them. We just want to talk about the queen of Holla Forums

They've been spamming her nonstop for 2 weeks now. I don't know if they are all shills, or now they're just trying to be funny.

So isn't that cute, she has droopy ass eyes.

Bro, I can understand one thread about the cunt, maybe two.

Nobody is a shill here but you.

Migrate to somewhere else where the mods can easily be bought out.

Someone is bootyblasted. Internet drama as usual.

KILL YOURSELF NIGGER

Nobody here is bootyblasted but the faggots that are so butthurt that they have to have 25 threads about this whore or else everyone is a shill.

forgot sage because i'm retarded.

Don't bother. They will just go round and round about how every person that doesn't think we should be spammed with her non-stop is a shill who's using a scripted response.

When every these shit heads show up, the thread turns into Holla Forums.

Okay I see now why the mods are removing you, you are fucking spamming this garbage to shit and back. CONTAIN IT IN ONE THREAD or else…well you are probably a kike if you are spamming it, reported. Trying to kill us, by drowning us with many glasses of water (not toxic, pretty relevant to us). We wont even dislike her if you are doing this, but spamming is shill behavior.

only people that are bootyblasted are you kike shills who want to stop Evalion from taking our movement to the next level

go away jew.

you really think that slobbering twat is going to be the person that takes "our" movement to the next level?

Are you that fucking dumb?

she was redpilling millions. that's more than you limpdicked faggots have done. 8/pol/ is full of shit niggers

She is a spoiled teen girl who wants to be edgy she probably would have made Atheist videos had it been 10 years ago.

See this shit? This HAS to be a raid. It's like they're trying to be a parody of Holla Forums by calling every single person who disagrees with them, no, any person who doesn't like being spammed to death, a shill.

I'm not even sure shills have been at it this long. I'm starting to believe these are just really really REALLY autistic normal users.

redpilling millions, until what? Is she not redpilling people anymore?

samefag trying to saturate Holla Forums with evalion thread so that others cannot discuss it.

Her account got banned. Which really doesn't mean anything, because she isn't dead, but these guys pretend it was some huge ordeal. It was interesting the day it happened, but holy shit guys, it's a fucking youtube channel. She's fine.

THERE'S ALREADY A THREAD ON THIS! THIS IS AN ANTI-EVALION SHILL TRYING TO JUSTIFY THEIR "MUH SPAM" ARGUMENT

sage

FALSE AND YOU BUMPED THIS SHIT

archive.is/Yc6hI

archive.is/FQJnz

archive.is/2a7wY

HOW MUCH IS HILLARY PAYING YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

KEEP THIS SHIT OUT OF HERE. STOP SLIDING IMPORTANT THREADS WITH THIS ATTENTION WHORE OF A BITCH

CONTINUALLY SPAMMING THREADS ABOUT HER ISN'T GOING TO MAKE Holla Forums LIKE HER ANY MORE IF AT ALL

IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW REDPILLED SHE MAY SEEM, SHE'S A CONVENIENT USEFUL IDIOT TO (((THEM)))

TAKE THIS SHIT TO LOLCOW IF YOU'RE SO INCLINED

GET OUT OF HERE

GET OUT

OUT OUT OUT

archive.is/Yc6hI

archive.is/FQJnz

archive.is/2a7wY

KEEP THIS SHIT OUT OF HERE. STOP SLIDING IMPORTANT THREADS WITH THIS ATTENTION WHORE OF A BITCH

CONTINUALLY SPAMMING THREADS ABOUT HER ISN'T GOING TO MAKE Holla Forums LIKE HER ANY MORE IF AT ALL

IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW REDPILLED SHE MAY SEEM, SHE'S A CONVENIENT USEFUL IDIOT TO (((THEM)))

GET OUT OF HERE

GET OUT

OUT OUT OUT

archive.is/Yc6hI

archive.is/FQJnz

archive.is/2a7wY

GET OUT OF HERE

GET OUT

OUT OUT OUT

GOTTA GET THOSE SHEKELS

nice reverse shill, shlomo

okay, so her shit got banned… Why the fuck does that mean we have to have 10 threads about it at all times in the catalog?

What the fuck are WE supposed to do about this?

Yea so what, that doesnt make her a queen of this board, she doesnt deserve to be spammed here. Pick ONE THREAD and keep your slobbering in that thread.

Poor molyneux also makes relevant videos like her, some of them much more intricate than hers. Yet he is also often removed. Now that is a shame, but removing spam is not a shame. And I dont think that the mods have a secret vendetta where they spam more of her, so they have a reason to remove her. She did well on single threads, so keep it in single threads.

I dont hate her, I kinda like her, but nobody deserves the full board. Fuck off.

hello OP, nice try, you're fucking this discussion up by making shitty threads like this, fuck off and kill yourself.

archive.is/Yc6hI

archive.is/FQJnz

archive.is/2a7wY

GET OUT OF HERE

GET OUT

OUT OUT OUT

archive.is/Yc6hI

archive.is/FQJnz

archive.is/2a7wY

GET OUT OF HERE

GET OUT

OUT OUT OUT

archive.is/Yc6hI

archive.is/FQJnz

archive.is/2a7wY

GET OUT OF HERE

GET OUT

OUT OUT OUT

archive.is/Yc6hI

archive.is/FQJnz

archive.is/2a7wY

GET OUT OF HERE

GET OUT

OUT OUT OUT

You misread my post, user. I'm saying OP seems to be buttblasted.

YEAH YEAH WE GET IT, NO POINT REPEATING IT EVERY THREE THREADS

this might also be it, the jews might be spamming her so that we grow a dislike of her or something. We have to tread carefully. Well in any case, ecelebs only get one thread, no more. I think its fair to remove threads like this, but the mods should make some counter proof if the shills are going to use the ban statuses as proof that they are being censored, that there already is a thread of this in the catalog.

Shills that have no connection to Evallion are obviously spamming this shit to turn Holla Forums against her.

She's far from perfect, but her videos have undoudetly redpilled quite a few people. I'm not saying make her your waifu or some shit, but don't start hating her just because these fags are spamming this shit.

remember to filter jewish shills who want to shut down discussion

no way faggot. your autists were spamming it and the kike mods wouldn't protect the thread so we decided to make a different one and leave that one to the spammers

Bingo.
I have to admit, this is actually a pretty clever tactic. We'll have to remember it next time we decide to do something absolutely subversive.

so why are there at least 5 threads up about her and you faggots keep spamming off topic in other threads?

archive.is/Yc6hI

archive.is/FQJnz

archive.is/2a7wY

GET OUT OF HERE

GET OUT

OUT OUT OUT

archive.is/Yc6hI

archive.is/FQJnz

archive.is/2a7wY

GET OUT OF HERE

GET OUT

OUT OUT OUT

that never happened. how much is hillary paying you, shill?

Well its not entirely clever, its just a random attempt. We intercepted it in less than 10 minutes now. Tactic made moot. Guess we are still smarter than them.

10/10

I've seen it for myself several times. You're a fucking liar. You spammed a thread I started with her bullshit.

watch this and calm down. listen to her soothing voice, and know that she is great

spotted a former GG shill right here

I've seen quite a bit of unjustified Evallion hate recently, so I think it's been working pretty well.
Some of it is probably shills, but I seriously doubt all, or even most, of it is.

Inb4 someone calls me a white knight. Pussy has no value on the internet.

Are we being raided? this is why e-celeb worship is fucking cancer.

All I know is that the kikes are getting pretty desperate, she directly named the jew, they must be recoiling in fear right now, going on full alert.

I am not that foolish to dislike her, even with the spam. Though I am cautious as always. There is a lot of jewish vigor right now, you might be browsing this board because you are bored or something. But to these kikes every single word right here is their survival.

Yea, we're being raided by anti Evalion shills who are spamming this shit in attempt to make Holla Forums hate her.

see this, Holla Forumsacks?

They're admitting that they're the spammers. I don't give a fuck about this two-bit slut either way, but if you can't tell that they're raiding Holla Forums with threads about her then I don't know what to tell you.

Everything about this whore should be saged, filtered and reported. Anyone defending her or not saging should be filtered and reported. This is ridiculous and it's going to come out that there's a reason why this bitch is being made to look like she's part of "our movement." Every genuine person here knows we have no "movement." We have no movement and no figureheads so that we can remain fluid and anonymous. There are many WN "movements," but full/pol/ will always reamain bound to no leader or figurehead - this includes Trump. If Trump turns out to be a liar, we denounce him just as we would any other.

Keep it together, keep our community strong. People shilling this bitch are trying to divide us.

It's literally one or two people doing the raiding. they're also posting on /politics/ and /polmeta/

no, its reverse spamming. the kikes are spamming her in order to make people ignore her. you all are so easily tricked

Do you honestly think she, or anyone supporting her, would think that spamming shit threads like these would have a positive effect?

We already have multiple threads about this. She's an attention whore who is now begging for money for doing almost nothing.

Fuck off beta orbiter cuck.

They don't want a positive effect. They're trying to divide Holla Forums.

They aren't doing this because they love her. They're doing this because they know that ecelebs and twitterfags are a fracture point in our community.

Kill yourself.

I suspect that this may also be one of Jim's ways that he will bring in more people so he can start doing bullshit like premium accounts, excessive ads, etc. He has to make the site more attractive to normies that are feeling a bit edgy, and fuckers like that love orbiting and circlejerking about ecelebs without actually accomplishing anything.

Pure conjecture, but I've seen more spam on Holla Forums since Jim and Codemonkey took the reigns than ever before. Not convinced it's simply pure coincidence.

Post link to her videos so we can see. You can't? Because there is nothing to see because her jewtube channel got deleted?

Just give us our stickied cyclical thread and we'll stop spamming. otherwise it continues

He does it on 2channel with Ronin passes. What's stopping him from doing it here if he can bring in enough dumb fuckers that will actually buy them?

Also, remember to sage the thread.

Yeah, about that…
I'm not a mod. And I don't give a pint of cold piss about her either way. Never watched her videos. I already know that kikes are to blame and I don't need some lazy eyed bitch to tell me what to think.

If it continues, we'll just gather somewhere else without you. It's what we've always done.

By all means, continue if you think you're going to accomplish anything. It has no bearing on what goes on here, ultimately.

and we'll follow you just like we always do cumskin

You'll forget about this whore by next week. Who are you fooling?

You're posting this in multiple threads, this indicates you're a part of this raid

GET OUT OF HERE

GET OUT

OUT OUT OUT

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:tnYl1ZXU1NEJ:p.chimpire.net/view/raw/81939959 &cd=39&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

REMINDER THAT #CHIMPIRE IS BEHIND THIS ENTIRE ELEGON/EVALION SCHEME AS A PUBLICITY STUNT (SPAMMING AS BOTH SHILLS AND SAGES) AND YOU GUYS SHOULD BE INVESTIGATING WHY THIS IS HAPPENING

REMINDER THAT #CHIMPIRE IS BEHIND THIS ENTIRE ELEGON/EVALION SCHEME AS A PUBLICITY STUNT (SPAMMING AS BOTH SHILLS AND SAGES) AND YOU GUYS SHOULD BE INVESTIGATING WHY THIS IS HAPPENING

The douchebag is using cumskin like it's an insult, of course the cunt is part of the raid.

Once is enough dickhole.

My best deduction and guess would be something related to the Hillary online shilling pac

archive.is/Yc6hI

archive.is/FQJnz

archive.is/2a7wY

Holy shit. Look at all the Evalion threads. I guess the golems really don't like her

death to the enemies of evalion!!!

WHO /CRASHINGTHISPLANE/ HERE

LOOK AT THE LINK BRO STOP SPECULATING

This is why e-celebs are trouble. Drama for shekels.

Remember to sage.

If true, their subvoat is v/niggers.

I know some of their voat accounts if anyone is interested.

kowal1488 is a mod, his name is BabaO'Reilly

~Suspook is also a mod there… I can find out who most of these faggots are. Used to post on v/niggers and chat in that room.

Fucking WHO?

Go die, OP.

If any of this is true, all we have to do to stop it is to raid their piece of shit subvoat v/niggers.

It's not just that they want to make us completely ignore what they call 'e-celebs'. (A very broad term)
In this age e-celebs are one I the best eye to reach the youth.

check the link, suspook is the one who said elegon was going to be used for publicity and eventually chimpire would be linked to her account. thank you for the information

NOT TODAY KIDDO

evalion will stay front page forever. eat a dick kikes

I don't think there would be so much of this shitposting if the mods didn't automatically purge and ban the single thread that was originally contained in. Just saying.

EaglesHigh.

Long time, no see.

YOU MUST BE NEW HERE

~Suspook is a dirty Balkan Muslim who doesn't even post to v/niggers, but is the moderator of the chatroom.

How are you, you fucking Balkanized raghead?

GET OUT

YOU CHIMPIRE FAGGOTS ARE THE ONES PROMOTING A PROBABLE KIKE WHO ISN'T EVEN WHITE REGARDLESS (METIS/MIXED NATIVE) FOR YOUR OWN PUBLICITY'S SAKE SO WHO ARE THE REAL KIKES HERE?

I WAS THERE FAGGOT, THERE WASN'T JUST ONE THREAD, YOU ALL KEPT SPAMMING IT FOR DAYS FOR YOUR OWN PUBLICITY ACROSS MULTIPLE BOARDS AND ARE CREATING THIS DRAMA TO FUEL MORE PUBLICITY FOR KEKS, BUX, AND FALSE SIGNIFICANCE, FUCK OFF

I AM NOT SUSPOOK YOU RETARD, TRY HARDER WITH THE DAMAGE CONTROL, YOU CAN'T STOP THE LINK FROM BEING CLICKED

What is this you shit, this is the first time I have posted in one of these threads…I just lurk. I mean the way you are carrying on about it..makes people question your motives…like this seriously triggers you.

I know you're not suspook.

As I said, ~Suspook is a dirty raghead from the Balkans who goes on about how he's a true Aryan and everyone else is a dirty nigger.

I know who he is. I know who Kowal1488 is, EaglesHigh, ~Suspook. They're all mods at v/niggers.

Also, the main perp, I suspect is EaglesHigh.

EaglesHigh is 1/2 kike, for those who wanted to know. He just larps as a NatSoc. He's also studying to be a personal trainer. Lives in California.

Just in case the chimpire shit is legit.

Wow, JIDF shilling at its finest

Also involved in Chimpire is another guy by the name of EugeneNix. EugeneNix might just be David Cole Stein (yes, THAT David Cole Stein), who is the Admin of v/coontown. He calls himself "one of the greatest trolls ever" and was expatriated from the Chimpire, but might now be a part of this Evalion shit. Just in case anyone wanted to know.

These guys are sloppy as fuck and they will forget about this "raid" by next week.

you guys ==SUCK== at damage control, I can't believe you have nothing other than this

CHIMPIRE BTFO

I see, must've misread, thanks for the tips guys

what the actual fuck

takimag.com/article/hard_right_easy_mark_david_cole/print

If you doubt the David Cole Stein thing, read this.

I am starting to think the sage shills and the pro evalion shills are all in this together some how…starting to think you guys are doing this in cahoots….the "gas evalion threads" are just as cancer as the "look at this qt nazi why did jew tube ban her?"

Wait, so what is really going on here is just that Chimpire wants to keep Evalion being talked about no matter what and that's why we've been spammed?

So, basically, anyone bumping an Evalion thread is a shill, then, right?

thank you

Yes. Why are you bumping?

samefag

THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY IN IT TOGETHER, OPERATING FROM #CHIMPIRE

yes, they plan on bringing her back eventually, they have created this narrative for a reason, they knew she'd get banned. digging up more info as we speak anons, just remember to spread this link like wildfire

keep up the good work. this evalion garbage needs to be ended like the fucking virus it is

>webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:tnYl1ZXU1NEJ:p.chimpire.net/view/raw/81939959 &cd=39&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

I have no problem with Evalion, but yes this whole thing is cancer and needs to end.

>webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:tnYl1ZXU1NEJ:p.chimpire.net/view/raw/81939959 &cd=39&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

AGREED, THANK YOU, GODSPEED user-KUN

WHAT IF WE FIND OUT SHE'S NON-WHITE, MENTALLY INSANE AND A SEXUAL DEVIANT

Allowing any threads or any discussion of her will just encourage more spam.

I used to be a degenerate before I was red pilled, so I guess it would depend on the context.

She does make good vids, that did red pill a lot of people.

HOWEVER

if she is still a deviant libberal or wtfe and red pilling for shekkels….yeah I would prb not like her one bit.

My main priority is trying to find out what the fuck is going on with moderation in this channel, and what the fuck is going on with these shills….i could give a shit less about her.

whatever purpose/usefulness she had its gone. so stop being faggots and come to terms with a her jewtube being permanently shoa'd autistic retards or D&C cukistanis. *yawn

REMINDER THAT ANYONE BUMPING AN EVALION THREAD IS A CHIMPIRE SHILL OR A RETARD

SAGE AND REPORT

see

Reminder that the new batch of threads were (obviously) made by anti-Evalion shills.

ANOTHER QUALITY FALSE FLAG BY THE Holla Forums MODS!!

…who are also from chimpire

LOOK AT THE CHIMPIRE SHILLS GO!!!

REMINDER THAT THIS IS A RAID

REMINDER THE ONLY WAY TO BEAT THE RAID IS TO IGNORE EVALIONPOSTERS, SAGE AND REPORT

this. its so clear now. they just want to keep us talking about her at any cost.