of course they do.

Dumping some content.

Wonder if the furries numbers come from bots, doesnt look very legit

Leftypol get out and jew on furfag comissions somewhere else

Why am I here?
Who am I?
What is the nature of nurture?

uncleing BTFO by Jims

/furry/'s active user count is illegitimate. A few days ago it was barely 500. Then it randomly jumped to 1000, and now its 1800? The fuck is going on over there?

What really bugs me is why there is such a huge disparity between Holla Forums, Holla Forums and everyone else. Its like those 2500~ users only use Holla Forums and Holla Forums.

Holla Forums spoofs itself up since 2015

Holla Forums shitstorm and stolen credit cards database exchange

No it doesn't. Holla Forums's usercount is so high because A) most of the users in the exodus were from Holla Forums
and B) The election. Same reason Holla Forums is in the top 5.
After the election Holla Forums will probably be back in the #2 spot.

Fuck you I can do what I want spooky joo

Elections preety far out still, Holla Forums and Holla Forums are here to stay and I'm happy for that fact. That two such seperate pieces and movements can exist in one place, is proof of concept to this site.

I'd rather have a furfag in office then shillary. Wasting taxpayers money on degeneracy propaganda which would only affect those already perverted is better then giving it to islamic fundamentalists.

You gotta be kidding me some edgy Nihilist scumbag in my board!

sauce?

…. Why Czechoslovakia?

troops in berlin

HEY! I'll have you know that I'm a egoist anarchist m8

I know I love Almost all anarchists but the only ones I hate are anfems and Nihilists.
but feel free to spook around.

5z8.info/stealgmailpassword--_u6v8zd_hateminorities

Virus go away.

Don't forget about the ancaps

Lel

Which anarchist ideologies present a consistent theory of why and how society won''t devolve into violent infighting where everybody lose?

Run on VM, that's 8ch.net/furry/res/534459.html

Anarchism isn't chaos user

Mean't for

How? Sheeple considers it so, and so they would try to act to maximise their gain by attacking first.

In all seriousness, there is a lot of work to be done. Some sort of checks and balances system of semi-overlapping local councils.

why no frog flag, then?
also, citation on czech troops plx

Are furries a spook?

Huuuuuuugely

I never said Holla Forums was going anywhere, only that after the elections it's usercount would stabilize and it'll probably be behind Holla Forums again.

Holla Forums on the other hand is a corpse being propped up by the election. The sooner they fade back into obscurity the better.

It is not an ideology, not a lie pretending to be reality, not a nigger in office. So no.

ooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhh

None of you newfags seem to understand that /furry/ is not outnumbering Holla Forums, but instead, they are being flooded by Bui, the same spammer that destroyed the /int*/ boards with sakamoto dicks.

We should be rejoicing not crying "muhhh bee."

The front page is a joke.

who gives a shit go fap or something

If you cant handle autism then get back to facebook

The chain of succession.

Don't forget that HW praises Bui for having spammed the site since people left 4chan.