ITT: Roasties and Stacies that ruined your life

ITT: Roasties and Stacies that ruined your life

Other urls found in this thread:

embeddedmetadata.org/social-media-test-results.php
meatspin.fr/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nope

No one else ruined my life except me
But if I have to blame someone, then I blame OP.

Stacy is supposed to mean hot girl, right? So why are you showing the average bitch in the photo OP?

She looks relatively slender. That low bar is what passes for attractive these days.

Idk. I thought it just meant average-above average normie girl, but roastie definitely fits. Anyways, you anons want to hear about her bitchiness?

not really, but that won't stop you from telling

Well I mean, if you guys really don't want to hear I guess I can just let the thread die

go ahead

Early on in my life I developed a crush on a childhood friend that lived in my neighborhood.

Oh fuck. Forgot to mention, also in middle school got one of her Chads to yank my swimsuit down at a school event I was coerced into attending and then told everyone I had a small dick and so that stuck with me for the rest of my schooling. Pretty much hate her with every fiber of my being

push-overs like you make me cringe. And I find it hard to empathise. Even when I was a loner in school, ppl knew not to fuck with me.

The fuck is a roastie?

Jesus Christ you fucking loser, why didn't you just beat the shit out of her?

I was so quiet people thought I would should up the school. Figures most people didn't bug me except the mexicans.

Term that refers to a girl who's had a ton of sex so her vagina looks like roast beef

She plays/played softball and probably could have beat me up. But even if not, she had chads that could or several beta orbiters

are you a eunuch? do one pushup, become stronger than that.

I have zero muscle mass, and she's much more athletic than me, but if I went autismo rage mode I could probably take her

that's not even a real sport

it's something old men in the South play when drunk

I guess so. So you think I should get physical?

pics of her in softball uniform

seconded. do it user.

Why? Is this for a fetish?

Yes.

So are we gonna see it or not?

Maybe you do have a small dick OP

should rape her before or after said killing

Still waiting on pics of her in her softball uniform. I need a good fap.

I couldn't really find many identifiable pictures of her in sports attire, but she played softball, basketball, and volleyball. She was/is popular.

So a sport fetish or what?

Now we're making progress

OP has already proven that she'd beat his head in and he'd pop a boner while it's happening. Then her chads and betas would finish him.

there's your problem

why didn't you go somewhere far away?

OP made a lot more mistakes than that

I'm not sure. I guess it was just easy, convenient, quick. I wasn't thinking much at the time, just ready to escape

Those last two pictures satisfy my fetish immensely. Thanks user. I'll be fapping to her.

No. Fetish for girls in high socks. Related to a foot fetish. So the thought of how hot ad sweaty they would be after a softball game… Hnnnng.

Love to smell them.

OP has a teeny weeny and a big hurt butt, by the sounds of it.

Idk how to feel about that. I guess there's satisfaction in knowing she probably would be creeped out by guys on the internet fapping to her

Especially when it's fapping to the thought of smelling her socks after a softball game!

I don't, she just said that, and I'm not butt hurt. She's just a bitch

More power to you, user. Wish I had more for you

If she lives close enough, in order to help a fellow user, I'd steal some of her socks and shoes.

Sure you don't.

You should get into her email and steal her nudes and details or something and post them around.

Don't be such a teeny weeny, give this story a happy ending!

I'd wish you luck, but you'd have to take a cyanide capsule with you in case of capture. If she broke you and found out it was me, then she'd break my door down and drag me out into the middle of campus and stab me to death in a blood sacrifice

I have an oxycodone prescription, I could leave a few pills in her apartment/dorm/house (while stealing her worn footwear) you call in an anonymous tip that she has been boasting about drug use…

By god it's magical. and I get to jerk it to her shoes/socks.

I don't. She started saying it just to fuck with me.
I like the idea of blackmail but I feel like it could backfire

Also, idk how I'd even start to do that second part, but do women really keep nudes in their email? I've never heard this so idk

They're simple creatures user.

Op this is not your personal blog you retarded faggot. Don't make threads just to vent about your personal life when you brought up the subject and no one asked.
>>>/r9k/

That sounds like it could NEVER backfire.

Why don't you just anonymously tell her parents how big of a whore she is or something.

That's afterwards.

she looks like an Irish elk.

It's Holla Forums meaning he can post whatever he wants and if user's comment then it stays. That's how this board works, no specific requirements or theme

no u

no u

you sound like an Irish elk.

u

Wow. That's stupid of them, but cool if true. I could threaten to share her slut pictures with her parents and people at school.

Sorry

Yeah, I'm considering it all. Even hand to hand combat

99.9% of women are normies.

Normies are idiots. Idiots are normies.

Women are normie idiots.

This is true. So you're suggesting the email/nude/blackmail route?

This.

Normies fuck up basic infosec and opsec every day and every waking moment because they feel that's their privilege for being unimportant brain dead nobodies, it's the exact same logic that lets the NSA and GCHQ run rampant.

Does she post pictures of herself in the mirror? Can you gain access to her dorm? Identify her phone, buy a large charger for it and shove one of those raspberry pi type boards in there with an exploit kit specific to her make and model. If that doesn't work put it in her locker or bag or some shit, she'll use it eventually because she's a dippy sket. Once you're in a dumb bitches phone you have access to her cloud storage, most personal pictures etc.

If that doesn't work scour her social media for her favourite fast food and set up a phishing site with a 50% off voucher code and a link in the text, spoof the text obviously.

If you can get into the dorm, buy some meth off the darkweb, don't be a cheapskate and use your own pills, everyone loves arresting meth heads!

And of course, post updates here.

Also don't blackmail her for anything except getting her into a more compromised position, then release everything anyway at a crucial time.

all this talk of roasties is making me hungry

Wow. This user is prepared.

Like make her take even more embarrassing pictures?

Now I'm hungry

Of course!

I'd say this wouldn't be worth it because she could play victim and the chances for it blowing up in OP's face go up greatly at that point, whereas just turning her social life into a glass carpark without warning would be more poetic, since that's what she did to OP.

OP probably did more wrong than he's letting on, but plate faced fuggos must be removed from the campuses.

Details! What kind of embarrassing pictures should be taken?

I did call her a bitch once to her face. She was extra bitchy the next few weeks after that. I like this plan though, I am scared of the getting caught though. It might be better just to release and cover my trail.

You should build up a lot of blackmail and get her to have sex with you and then film it for the final piece of your blackmail wall. Unless you actually have a small dick and you're worried about that.

This post confirmed OP is fucking autistic and a pussy, with delusions of persecution, teetering on the edge of becoming lolcow

The phishing site is the best and lowest-risk idea here and she will absolutely fall for it. Do it, you fucking gaywad, we'll tell you exactly how as long as you post results and actually take action for once in your faggot life. This is your moment, shitbrain, you can control something for once instead of being a victim. Normies have no power here. I'm surprised you haven't yet been drawn into the blinking of the baud yet tbh

How does OP suck your dick in this thread? And is it possible for him to do it at the same time he's sucking off Chad?

The best part about just dumping all her shit once you get root on her phone is that you have the perfect tool for dissemination already under your control: Her phone and social media. If you're worried about IP traces just route it through her phone and brick the thing when you're done.

Also if you want to bide your time you could ruin her academic career by fucking with her alarm settings during test periods, then once you've memed the shit out of her exams a couple of times release absolutely fucking everything so she has no chance of passing anything.

Yes! Do it OP! Maybe we could even take this over to /baphomet/ for the sake of it being archived, it would serve as a good tutorial and would be a classic read. Especially since with root you can watch the fallout through text, social media and even the camera and microphone!

Metaphorically, similar to the way he's been sucking the dick of the cunt he's whining about here for most of his life

Which judging by how she's more of a man than him, she probably has one

I'll look into all this. Thanks anons.

And I'm not metaphorically sucking her dick. Idk what that means when I'm saying bad stuff about her

you hypercritical, opportunist, fake, phony, con-artist, sellout, lip serving, limousine liberal, white chicken-shit, mother-fucker
what's the matter? have i hurt your feelings already? can't you speak? can't you say anything? have you lost you voice all of a sudden? maybe you never had anything to say to begin with. has that occurred to you? well, let me tell you something, you are shallow and weak, you are constantly criticizing everything but the truth is you have never produced anything of any enduring significance and now your finding out just how inconsequential your opinions have been all along. you probably laughing right now but deep down inside you know it's not funny. are you even hearing me? or are you soo full of yourself that you imagine you can keep pandering to your multiple insecurities forever? you are so hypercritical, self absorbed and pathetic that i wonder sometimes just how much it takes to move you, god damn it. you love to complain about me in public but guess who you run to at the fist sign of trouble. God, you make me sick, as a matter of fact you've become soo cynical that it has become difficult for you to believe in anything without immediately finding it's potential for destabilization, why is anxiety making you do this? are you so worried about getting old, about seaming young, being yesterdays news, scrambling to keep up but always hopelessly out of touch? there is such a wide gulf between your self perception and actions that not even you can keep the contradictions from collapsing, let alone can you sell it to others. Do not tell me how this is typical of your generation and defiantly don't blame this on your parents. the high moment of irony is now officially over, so why don't you go get a drink or whatever it is that you do when you're trying to convince yourself that you're thinking

It seems knows his shit and it would be better getting info off someone that is up to date than trying to scour the wider internet for something relevant. I suggest you start a /baphomet/ thread now while people are interested (pointing out it's at the request of posters in Holla Forums, or it might get deleted as a PA request) and hope he continues to help you.

Do it faggot.

You are mentally whipped and giving her power over yourself. Your whining in this thread makes it clear that you consider her a bully, and a threat, PHYSICALLY of all things.

That's unacceptable.

Look into the technical advice here, yes. Take back your manhood. In The Current Year we've had most of our avenues for recourse taken away by government, women, white altruism, jews, whatever you want to call it. But the digital is still our realm. You will fucking own her, do you understand, user? Have you ever experienced dominance before? It sounds like she's robbed you of it, from your childhood 'til now.

Now you're going to take it back. You're going to own her. To restore the natural order.

I concur with that you should make a baph thread because it's slower there

I am excite! We're going to make Holla Forums great again!

Come on OP, today we're going to make you a man!

He did it, the madman.

>>>/baphomet/115361

It's a pretty er, how do you say… barebones OP and the mods are probably going to get salty at it.

I thought that board got v& after they doxxed a judge or something

Sucking dick for help & advice

Is this true?

I tried to beef it up, and you or someone else did too, so thanks.

delicious

My comment? Well, I'm not above getting on my knees

Fuck off you retarded fucking newfag.

post anything you have of her feet and then get in the baphtub and give us
1) her current phone model
2) what credentials of hers you want to steal (email? facebook?) so we can start planning the phishing site

I'll have to do some in person research to figure out her phone type. But that can't be too hard… Just need to see it from a distance, but avoid looking like I'm stalking

Hey, stop downvoting my comments!

Nigger she is a female. You just need to find a picture she has taken in a mirror, as the phone will be in the mirror.

Did you think I was asking for this pic as some kind of fetish?

Blow your brains out faggot, you're the newfag cancer that's been ruining Holla Forums

Downvoting is not for disagreement.

Heh, nice try kid, I'm a 2015 oldfag.

I'd give her my downvote if you know what i mean

BOOM

Fuck, I want to smell her softball socks something right fierce.

Soon her normie parts will be all over the place, then you can sniff whatever you want!

Means you would or wouldn't sex her?

What does that mean? Like "kaboom"?

I can barely contain my excitement, or ejaculate.

more like 'POW!' 'WHAM!'

I don't know what these anons are referring to, but you should find a way to take all her panties and bras and dump them outside her dorm or somewhere on campus forcing her to either go pick it up or deny it and go buy all new underwear.

OP : SUPER-CREEPY STALKER MODE

Here's her socks, all filled with OP's cum.

I've done a little bit more digging OP, if she has a Google+ or a YouTube account linked to one then her pictures there may well contain exif data identifying the model of her phone.

I'm still a little surprised you haven't managed to find a picture of her in a mirror, it's practically a trope of owning a vagina.

That's a little big for OP. She said he was tiny, remember?

I'll download all the images and check exif, although they're probably wiped from being passed around various webservices

England, Ireland, Scotland, France
Inside, Outside, Inside, Scales
Inside, Outside, Criss, Cross, Criss, Cross
Inside, Outside OUT

embeddedmetadata.org/social-media-test-results.php

Everyone does this except Google now, and some other lesser used websites.

OP is really doing me a rustle not finding a mirror pic, she doesn't even have a single selfie. Does this vain bitch have a designated cameraman follow her around all the time?

who the fella with her? and the other bearded one?

So has OP pussied out?

OP you bull, where have you gone?

OP will be gay forever

The chances are high.

OP confirmed for teeny weenied stickbundle who gets a boner from being bullied by short arsed softball players.

Hey, I would get a chubster being bullied by her in that.

In fairness he's probably just gone for a wander around in meatspace. I quite enjoy teasing him though.

Meatspace?

meatspin.fr/

meatspace
ˈmiːtspeɪs/
"noun informal"
the physical world, as opposed to cyberspace or a virtual environment.

Why the fuck would anyone have so many pictures of themselves?

That isn't OP. That's the girl that bullies him

no fucking shit sherlock

Kek, I first read how did, but then I remembered to not be retarded.

welcome to first world women, understand why they need to be continuously taken down a few notches in the Current Year?

OP YOU bull WHERE HAVE YOU GONE?

That is exactly what it means. Everyone else is an idiot.

I ruined my own life by turning crazy once we got to college.

OP got arrested for being a crazy psycho stalker

OP is a faggot, a spineless mollusk of a man.