Damn, Peter Jackson was handsome thin. Why did he blow up again and why are his movies better when he's fat?

Damn, Peter Jackson was handsome thin. Why did he blow up again and why are his movies better when he's fat?

Here is how he looked in late 2016. How could this happen?

only women and nu-male cucks care about physique.

Food

Spoken like a true nu-male cuck

no u

Just like my dad.

Most care, it's finding the drive to do something that they struggle with.

Because he became a hobbit himself in doing so and really got into his film's atmosphere

What has he made other than LOTR and Hobbit?

Before he made Braindead which is this Evil Dead-esque Horror comedy. Its really good. He did the Frighteners which is good too. He also did the 2005 King Kong. I might get hate for this here but I actually liked that movie.

Well, Naomi Watts was fap worthy at least

That was a great movie, but I feel unwell after seeing it.

The one scene that sticks out to me is when he crawls out of his mothers vagina proving himself a man and no longer a mama's boy at the end.

How did Christopher Tolkien allow the Hobbit to come out the way it did?

He loves money and so does his black son.

He really should go back and make a new splatter gore movie. He'd probably realise why he got into movies in the first place and stop producing popcorn garbage for the masses

His first movie was Bad Taste, where aliens take over a small town in order to harvest the humans for meat as contracted by an intergalactic fast food company,

And his third movie was Meet The Feebles. Think of it as The Muppets but x-rated. Plenty of sex and heroin abuse. Link is one of my favorites due to him capturing the true essence of Vietnam movies that were made at the time.

They were fighting over the legal rights to make a Hobbit movie for almost a decade iirc. I guess he must have lost.

fatty

Shameful display

It was pretty good actually

All those bullets don't have primers in them.

the farting innards made me want to see more.