Cringe

I have now lost faith in humanity………

wow, that is just…… I hope she lost her kid because of that

Why are africanamerican so much worst than africans?

Trust me; Africans are not better. I've heard of customs where they'll have a grown man with aids rape girls once they have their first period, or killing albinos for body parts because witch doctors use them for "medicine." Africans are *way* worse than black Americans

Even North Korea is better than Africa

Antarctica is better than Africa.

Antarctica is the best place of all; it's so quiet and devoid of stupid people.

eaich tee tee pee colon forward slash forward slash double you double you double you dot red it dot see oh ehm

Is reddit your favorite site or something? Because you put a lot of unneeded effort into making that url; if you can even call it that.

What do I say, I like contributing. I put effort into what I do. No matter how small it is.

Can you say the same? Or are you yet another one of those who wander about life? Are you a big guy?

If you like to contribute so much, why did you sage my thread? If you believe it's so unnecessary you could've contributed to a better thread.

Sage isn't contribution.
It's the furthest you can get from contribution while still showing how much of a dumbass you are.

It's 1:22 AM. Just a shitpost, user. Even shitposting should have standards.
Anyways, I saw this while browsing the front page and the post reminded me of reddit. I thought it would be funny to enunciate the letters in the url of reddit.com.

I agree. Contributing and my post have nothing in common. It was a bad descriptor to put as a reasoning as to why I would put effort into shitposting in a dumb thread.

exactly, this guy doesn't seem to understand the point of saging

Thank you.
Sage.

then why did you say you like contributing? You literally just wasted your time and got this thread more bumps

People who think this are retarded.
American niggers are downright civilized compared to their feral African counterparts.

At least American niggers learned to adopt *some* European values

wtf am I doing I should be sleeping instead

smell you nerds later

Your pick makes me want to roll a j

Are you being ironic or do you really not know anything more than what you can click on in 10 seconds or less?
IT'S A FUCKING RHETORICAL QUESTION

same tbqhwymfaladd

checking these integers that, by time and chance, have assembled themselves into a patterned response.

The fuck are you on about retard?

butthurt detected

The
fuck
are
you
on
about
retard.
OK.

Its not my fault your rambling doesn't make sense.
Guess you've been hitting that jenkem eh boy?

The fuck are you on about retard?

In terms of violence, the central americans are champs. Sure, Africa is brutal sometimes, but you shouldn't compare a place where lions and hippos suncle around at night with Detroit.

American niggers don't burn each other in the streets user.

There are NO Niggers in Antarctica - fact! No lynchings, no shootings, no brain-dead smelly nigger shit at all!

omg held a jar of weed next to a baby that monster!!!!

I've yet to see any AfroAmericans killing whites/albinos for their body parts simply because the witch-doctor "needed" them for "medicine."

It's not that that bothers me; it's the fact that she posted it on Twitter. That is one of the most retarded decisions I've ever seen

I hope child services took that dumb bitch's kid

get a load of this shit

are you attempting to prove something or win a argument?

If you can't see why this picture is stupid, you must be as retarded as the nigress who posted it.

What about this picture is an argument? Is that your goal on the internet; to argue with people? I think you need to take a good look at what's motivating you in life

they have wine near kids

na just wondering why you are specifically responding to me rather than just posting it in the thread

It was faster. And the point isn't the fact that she has drugs near a baby; it's that she implied she was feeding illegal drugs to a baby; in a place where that can lead to her losing her baby really quickly if anyone decided to call child services. How do you not understand?

plus wine can't get you arrested

Its that i dont care and these threads are stupid and stale

plenty of states and countries where weed cant get you arrested

well go fuck yourself and post on someone elses thread then

There are more states where it can. Also I'm pretty sure feeding it to a baby will get you arrested even in Colorado

letting your kids have a can of beer will get you arrested

feeding wut ?!?! no ones feeding weed to a baby

It's implied dumbfuck

She's black; are you trying to say that attempts wouldn't be made by the cops to arrest her if they found out?

really i thought it was just bad internet memeing done by a negress that is nowhere implied unless you are quite possibly autistic and or dumb

nope it was more in response to ops

Well good; why don't you do us a favor and remove yourself from humanity? You can even have a special gun to do it

Negros have had kids for thousands of year's and you only lost fait now?

a Holla Forumstard using stale memes what a surprise

you gonna pull the trigger or not? We all want you to

Even the lowliest of animals would instinctively not put themselves in a position to get captured. Imagine if a squirrel just ran across a field where it knows there are 7 owls watching

best meme ever!!!

This

THATS D4NNY YOU FUCKING COCK MUNCHER

oh shit men this was edgy as kill la kill

>>>/tes/

How did such a low level Breton get a hold of an Akaviri Katana?

If he wasn't fat, and knew himself a little better, this wouldn't be cringe.

Dubs confirm

I died.

>implying it isn't Bale

Meant to post this one, but I guess that one works too

I didn't come up with the filename, but I'm pretty sure it was meant as a joke; the one I saved it from knew what he is called.

you don't understand the difference between cringe and comedy gold

I wish my parents called me Optimus Prime

dumbfuck - but I will say without the beard he'll look like a ball faced five year old, so I think he should keep it and grow it out, along with dropping the pink hair, sjwism and not be a pussy.

sounds like a uncle or retard

t/r/o/l/l/ or retard
wordfilters

Someone should edit this and zoom in on those 3 in the background.

You glorify the term human too much. Inferiority does not mean they aren't human.

That hurt to read.

Was too funny to be cringe

hey man smell that shit. it kinda smells like babyshit.

its not a real account

That's a woman my dude.

This must be the only motherfucker I've ever seen drinking that shit, everyone else is aware that it's all a con. Then again he is stupid as fuck, seeing as he bred and only the dumb breed.

underrated post

i drink that shit all the time, the dragonfuit one is fucking nectar when you're hungover

Only the dumb breed? That's the fuckest thing I've ever heard. Sounds like someone's just a little salty about not getting any pussy

Everything about this post just screams raging pseudo-intellectual who can't get laid.

probably because he's so busy trying to seem like he's smarter than everyone else

Well I'm glad a retard like you doesn't think breeding is a good idea. Would you consider cutting your balls off to make sure? I *really* don't want you to breed

this post itself is cringeworthy

That thread has been on Holla Forums way too fucking long. The fuck are you talking about

I have now lost faith in humanity………

Middle made my heart hurt

Fucking memes from 9gag… Holla Forums should be shut down.

stop crying, faggot

on a 9gag worthy thread.

Then start to have faith in the great old ones.
They will not let you down OP

Hail Cthulhu

Your stupidity is cringeworthy…… I guess it's fitting on the cringe thread

And don't come back, faggot.

Literally don't know what you're talking about. No watermark. Did you see this on 9gag last time you visited and it triggered you?

so fucked up

i was surprised she could run

im pretty sure that was meant as a joke

There you go.

Kill yourself faggot; we shouldn't even acknowledge that thread.

kek

kek

^

but that happens all the time. squirrels are thick as shit.

Has this thread been anchored?

Why would this be impossible to bump, but the Brony thread that has been here for weeks is perfectly fine?

Pretty sure they did that just to piss people off.

They're faggots; they don't care about this board being random if they're going to let shit like that say for as long as it has, but make this one go away. This thread has only been here for a little over a day

Only thing you could do about it is make a new cringe thread because this one hit the bump limit.

hmmm, I see

They won't do it if they KNOW predators are watching. Squirrels aren't that stupid

I'm getting mixed messages with this one. Is his music rap or black metal?

Looks like an icp fan to me.