EXCLUSIVE: ‘Clintons Followed Soros Order’ With Polish Democracy Insult, Says Polish MEP

EXCLUSIVE: ‘Clintons Followed Soros Order’ With Polish Democracy Insult, Says Polish MEP

A Polish Member of the European Parliament has waded into the debate surrounding Bill and Hillary Clinton and the recent comments made about Polish and Hungarian democracy.

Speaking exclusively to Breitbart London, Tomasz Piotr Poreba – a former Adviser to the Committees on Foreign Affairs and Regional Development in the European Parliament – alleged that Bill Clinton’s recent foreign policy gaffe over Polish democracy was merely him following the orders of Hungarian-American billionaire George Soros.

Earlier this week Mr. Clinton upset NATO allies when he accused Poland and Hungary of thinking “democracy is too much trouble” and wanting to have an “authoritarian dictatorship.”

In an attempted swipe at Republican presumptive nominee Donald Trump, he said: “[Poland and Hungary] want Putin-like leadership. Just give me an authoritarian dictatorship and keep the foreigners out. Sound familiar?”

But he was rebuked by European leaders who also demanded an apology. Now, a Member of the European Parliament had waded in.

Mr. Poreba MEP told Breitbart London: “In my opinion this comment was rather inspired by influential liberal groups. Not so long ago relations between the Clintons and billionaire Soros were revealed.

“Not so long ago relations between the Clintons and billionaire Soros were revealed.

“Mr Soros has expressed his negative opinions on Poland and the new Polish government several times.

“I treat this latest comment on Poland and Hungary as a part of Clinton-Soros relationship: Soros supports Clintons and Clinton followed his order. That is no secret.”

Mr. Clinton’s comments also prompted outrage amongst the Polish-American community, who blindsided Hillary Clinton during a campaign stop in her hometown of Park Ridge, Illinois.

Dozens of protesters gathered to demand an apology, express solidarity with the new Polish government, and chant “No More Clintons!” as Mrs. Clinton attempted to raise money nearby.

Mr. Clinton’s comments also drew the ire of the head of the Polish Law and Justice Party, who said: “If someone says there is no democracy in Poland today, that means he should have a medical test”.

Mr. Soros – who has openly and consistently opposed national sovereignty and border control across Europe – stands accused of funding groups attempting to destabilise Poland’s new, democratically elected, right-wing government.

Mr. Soros has been the subject of criticism from Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban, who has hurled accusations of Mr. Soros’s funding and support of the European migrant crisis at the billionaire, not without evidence.

Why hasn't anyone made any memes about this yet?

archive.is/Qsgiz
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/21/exclusive-clinton-followed-soros-order-polish-democracy-remarks-says-mep/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Soros
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Targowica_Confederation
archive.is/n0T3P
jta.org/2016/05/20/arts-entertainment/trump-vs-clinton-battle-of-the-jewish-sons-in-law
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ari_Wallach
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_Group_of_Funds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

George Soros, why you do this?

Why, because it's not a democracy unless it's a liberal progressive shitskin infested shithole.

They make it so easy to know when you're being a bad goy. Don't they know when people catch on (like we have) they make it easier to know we're right?

Why would (((they))) publish this?

Oh is brietbart, the crypto-psudo-jews.

Bumb for Holla Forumsand.

and you'll do nothing about it

I'm so proud of Poland taking a stand against Degeneracy. It makes me want to stop learning German and start learning Polish.

That was the funniest part.

I can't wait to push your hooked nose into a blender

The guy is so jewish he jewed his fellow jews while the Holocaust was still happening (supposedly) and he takes pride in it.

Jeworge Soro's is one of the last visibly evil jews from the WW2 era that we have left standing. Imagine men like him in the Red Army, or during the Bolshevik Revolution, or as Commissars. I could see his eyes lighting up at the very thought of tens of thousands of dead bodies in a field.

Holla Forumsand!

Too bad they're just as enthusiastic about being cannon fodder for NATO against Russia.

That kike Soros killed the Queen of Holla Forums

This is almost certainly the thread targeted for sliding.

They're not targeting any thread in particular. They just want to shit up the forums because they're autistic.

link?

Soros posted that himself, or dictated it to his keyboard lobotomized white child slave, then went MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA until he hunched over in a coughing fit slapping away his lobotomized white child life blood slave.

Poland, our true greatest friend!

Can Holla Forums redpill me on George Soros?

That will likely change after the current US election. Either Trump gets in and NATO/Russia develop a better relationship as NATO follows US leadership or Clinton gets in and they distance themselves a bit from NATO due to her talking shit about them.

KEK will save Poland

I dunno, a Clinton victory would basically be 'WW3 when' the election result. And considering the latest developments I think it'd be very soon.

Probably, I don't think that Poland and Hungary would throw much support behind it when it kicked off though. They'd realize they were fighting for their own destruction.

This is a serious accusation against the Clintons by a large amount of people. I don't have twitter but could someone tweet it to Trump?

bump

lot of slide today!

doesn't seem to be moving to the top when i bump

Is it anchored? Mods here have a tendency of anchoring any thread with actual discussion.

It seems to be hovering around the fourth rank.

Just low enough not to be seen when you first hit the site.

Gotta remember though, we ARE being raided by Holla Forums right now, they're still butthurt about that user shutting down their servers.

Imagine the stereotypical big banker, mix him with the most amoral bond villain and an old avocado.
Seriously, this kike is ok with blood money, openly.

He's effectively the Happy Merchant crossed with the villain from Demolition Man.

bump

So he is a walking stereotype of a jew?

pretty much. hes exactly what pol imagines in their nightmares about jews

Why isn't he dead yet?

multiple heart transplants IIRC, same as rothschild

I think user means why has nobody made him eat a high caliber rifle round from 500+ meters away

People are still too comfortable.

Agreed.

If Soros dies before the Happening begins in America I'm going to be pissed.

rip in peace plumber kings ;_;

I did mean actually.

Kind of sucks that jews take advantage of our medical technology. Jews will ruin biological immortality if/when we can totally halt aging.

The high level kikes always escape. You'd honestly have to kill him right fucking now, or else he's on a plane to new zealand three months before anything happens.

The only way we're getting any of the top kikes is through a world war, invading the countries they're hiding in or just plain nuking everything.

They're cockroaches and they scatter. The only way to kill them is through ambush or nuke.

m8 that kike takes zero publicity and never walks around outside alone
a fucking SEAL team would have a hell of a time trying; let alone some random crazy based Holla Forumsack

I'm absolutely serious. If you want justice done, we're either nuking/invading whichever countries they fled to, or you faggots are nutting up and going to find them right this instant while their guards are down.

By the time there's rioting and economic failure, it's already too late.

It's easy enough for anyone with basic fieldcraft, you just have to accept the risk that you probably won't walk away from it.

Don't worry. He has a son who looks like he might be an even bigger kike than his old man. We'll get to rope one of them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Soros

they also attempt black magic by sacrificing children to extend their life on earth as well. you know how jews do.

Makes me wonder. Can aborted fetuses be used in rituals or do they have to have actually been born to count?

its the suffering that they harvest actually, and the death is the catalyst for generating the intended effect. its a ritual so theres a lot of rape and torture.

like A LOT.

they have to generate enough malice to gain the attention of whatever dark entity they are invoking right? which is why they bring in all the worlds elite to partake in this excess. its a double whammy cuz now they have the materials for the ritual and they have dirt on everyone for control.

If only we could force Soros to watch his son slide anus first down a stake.

Holla Forums always finds a way user

You can see the title of the video right there in the cap. Embed related.

i remember reading that he does his 'philanthropy' as a way to repent of all his sins but all it just makes it worse

A good portion of us used to be leftfags before the whole gamergate thing.

Had we the energy and the funding any of us could have been George Soros if we though we were doing the right thing hard enough.

He would just call his son a weakling and find a new host- I mean successor

It was probably more of an insult to democracy. If a smart decision was made there, surely democracy doesn't exist there.

Breitbart is run by the faction of jews who know which side their bread is buttered on. Unlike the internationalist jews who are drunk on leftism and globalism, this other faction of jews seees the writing on the wall for the globalist plan. They see it crumbling and are instead backing who they think is most likely to be the winning team.
Jews have always been smart and have always been known to play both sides. This is their contingency plan in the event of the globalist plan failing (which it is)

Why so much slide?
/polmeta/
Holla Forums
Why the hell isn't this on page one but all the other shit is?

Why can't they just say he's a jew?

Soros is the Eternal Jew.

A modern Jacob Schiff.

Poland has literally became Holla Forums-land.

Here Holla Forums have a guide to current polish politics in english.

Started with part 2 by mistake here is part 1

This is interesting. Curious so looked up the Andrew Breitbart. Apparently he was adopted, his mother was a Jewish convert, and he claimed to have changed his political views after reading Sexual Personae. Then he dies suddenly in 2012 at 43. Thorn in someone's side maybe?

also bump

Yes, Breitbart was assassinated. So was his coroner, the original autopsy was never found. Google it.

He gave a speech at CPAC and said he had videos of Obama's early years, the day they were supposed to be released he was killed.

Don't listen to the kikebart shills, he was not redpilled on the Jewish Question but that doesn't mean he didn't raise hell against hippies and freaks.

Classic Breitbart footage

THIS

legit curiosity

Who is this kind-hearted old man in OP pic? ;3

good work. very helpful.

no one will ever know now what was on those videos. They released some bullshit video of Obama dressed like a Tea Party Patriot years ago and claimed those were the Breitbart videos, Fox News if I remember correctly pushed that lie.

Soros was a "Holocaust" Survivor.
He came back to his home town and saw the charred remains of his Synagogue.

He's doing this all out of vengeance. Nothing more.

The irony is that people will only hate Jews more, its already happening from the Migrants.

Let me shed some light on the Soros' game here.
Soros and his masters have a long time goal for Eastern Europe. The goal is to own it. This is the reason why banker shills in Poland are trying to run new election after Law and Justice party won by landslide and have majority in parliament, which haven't happen since the commie days. Kikes are getting anxious because it's not how it was suppose to be. Last year they lost the presidential elections which resulted Bronisław Komorowski to step down (polls were showing 75% of support just a 3 months before elections) and victory of Andrzej Duda (form Law and Justice party). They tried their best to crush the opposition, shill in media, basically all the things you see now happening to Trump (I've made a thread about the similarities awhile ago), but they failed miserably in parliament elections.
Now they are trying to artificially destabilize situation in Poland to make another majdan just like in Ukraine. Soros even send his man there - Leszek Balcerowicz - to (((help))) Ukrainians to make through tough times. He is the reason why Poland is economic shithole now although we had highest economic growth in early 90s and people work like slaves here.
I have a request to Holla Forumsacks out there. Poland, as well as other V4 countries, is under constant attack of this banker clique and it's hard to push information through the border, because Western outlets only use kosher (German controlled) news outlets here. Breitbart is the first place I saw somebody not attacking Poland. I kindly ask you to be more vocal if you see somebody talking shit about "failing democracy" in Poland. I know democracy sucks, but we need it right now. Kikes want to swallow Poland once again and if that happen there will be almost no hope for Europe in the future.

I think Soros is actually more of a NWO supporter, just too horny for publicity to stay out of sight.

He seems to want to see the whole world burn, including Israel.

You would be too if your family suffered the atrocities Poland did during the last few centuries.

Poland had to fight head on with the Bolsheviks without an ounce of care from the rest of the world.

ignore this

this is the thread, Ryan.

I'm sorry to say this but nobody in America talks about Poland, most people probably don't know where it is located. It seems like almost nobody is even aware of the migrant crisis. People barely know anything about American politics, let alone European politics. If I do see anyone bashing Poland or the V4 I will be sure to defend them though.

Breitbart's book on the degeneracy pushing of Hollywood is as close to naming the Jew you can get without (((them))) shutting it down.
His appoach can be useful to study if your family and friends (like most normalfags) completely black out when they hear "jew".

Yeah, I'm aware. Just saying.

This. The amount of shilling and trying to destabilize is unreal. We have (((politicians))) who openly try to get the EU to fuck up the country because they didn't get elected.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Targowica_Confederation

archived for your pleasure Holla Forums
archive.is/n0T3P

Nah, remember Femen? They tried to start a chapter in Israel and Soros shut it down.

Think about it, if you were a billionaire. So rich that you could throw away 32 million dollars a year…

Wouldn't you use some of that to get back at people who you think wronged you?

Trump vs. Clinton: Battle of the Jewish Sons-in-Law

jta.org/2016/05/20/arts-entertainment/trump-vs-clinton-battle-of-the-jewish-sons-in-law

By Uriel Heilman | May 20, 2016 2:08pm

(JTA) – Somebody had better put a mezuzah on the Lincoln bedroom.

Whoever ends up winning the presidential election in November, one thing seems certain: For the first time in history, Jews will be in the president’s inner family circle.

Both Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton have Jewish sons-in-law, and of course Bernie Sanders — in the unlikely event he makes it to the White House — is Jewish himself (though his daughter-in-law is not).

With the head-to-head contest between the two likely nominees heating up, we decided to take a closer look at Jared Kushner, who is married to Ivanka Trump, and Marc Mezvinsky, who is married to Chelsea Clinton.

Landslide is a bit untrue considering something like 60% of the country bothered to vote.

Femen thought it was about Israel … but Femen are retarded. Israel is full of faggots already, there is nothing Femen can add there.

Femen had been going off message about Islam for quite a bit, that is the far more likely to be why they got cut off. There's only room for pro Islam feminists in Soros's pocketbook I think.

Soros kept supporting Obama all through the Iran deal, if that's some kind of pro-Israel position then it's a long con too deep for me to fathom.

Mostly true. But come down to coal mining country out east and you'll see alot of Poles.

Pro-tip never let a Pole get his hands on you. fuckers all got retard strength grippers Iswear.

It's as fucking useless as learning japanese you damn retard. Unless you already know Chinese, English, Spanish, and French, there's no reason to ever learn German.

The only useful phrase in either chinese or spanish is 'You are going back'

Good assessment, I think. The so-called "greatest generation" had a terrifying dark side. And some of them have been distressingly long-lived.

Agree. I wish Breitbart were still here. Thanks for the video, what a classic meltdown. Pretty much how I felt through the whole Oakland occutard bullshit.

I tell people about Poland as much as I possibly can. Promise I'll continue to do so. Thank you for the extra information, please keep it coming!

I hope to visit one day.

Identity politics destabilization, that's what Soros is all about, setting people against one another while the jews ruins everything, that's why Russians beats the shit out of faggots protesting or feminists trying to start shit and they want Soros arrested, the soviets invented this method.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ari_Wallach

It'd feel fucking horrible dude.

He's rich enough to see his disastrous political ideals to fruition by buying out political puppets.

Doesn't matter. They won fair and square with huge support.

Great to hear that, thank you, user.

These were cute.

You have anything that's not supposed to be for laughs?

I'm actually curious about specific policy changes brought about by the new govt.

Are you kidding?
After Clinton's dumbass statement, there were American Poles demonstrating at her next rally.

There are MANY Americans of Polish descent where I live, they still love their roots, and they're still proud to be from Poland (and recently they've had more and more to be proud of).

You haven't lived until you've had the perogies they sell at the Lopez Polish festival here in PA.

I don't think it was a smart move of the Clintons to pick a fight with the two most red-pilled nations on earth.

Now they can look forward to having all their obvious conspiracies unraveled in plain sight.

In most western countries that's a huge turnout. Especially since we've seen voter turn out as low as 25% here in the west.

Get in here

They didn't assassinate kikebart you moron. He was the goodest goy in history (technically ethnic goy because he was adopted and converted to Judaism).

He died because he was a fat slob who live on doughnuts and cigarettes.

He profits of of bad trade deals and international exchange rates. He's donating to Clinton and doing these things as potential long-term investments so politicians in the U.S., Poland, and Hungary will back trade deals he can illicitly profit off of. Carlos Slim does the same shit, and he's richer than Soros.

I'm of Polish descent too but nobody here is really in touch with their heritage, for example we have a shitty Oktoberfest and it's just an excuse for beer companies to market and charge insane amounts. The only pierogi here are frozen and come in a box. Such is life in a multicultural hell of commiefornia. My grandma taught my gf how to make galumpkis which is cool though.

They don't even look like pierogi, poor sod. Go look for some recipes with actual ones. And gołąbki are awesome, I love them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_Group_of_Funds

Remember that George Soros is just the frontman for the whatever cabal there is.

There's no way that one man is controlling all of this.

Holy shit, I use to eat that literal brand of Pierogies all the time when I was younger. I always thought they were delicious.
American btw.

hmm

if you were Soro's, wouldn't you be terrified of what's waiting for you on the other side….?

they all know.
That's why they try and extend their lives for so long.

It shall end the same way it began.
Through blood and fire.

the veil is being lifted