Hey guys, what do you think of bill Clintons illegitimate nig son?

Hey guys, what do you think of bill Clintons illegitimate nig son?

inquisitr.com/2794613/danny-williams-man-claiming-to-be-bill-clintons-illegitimate-son-could-mean-big-trouble-for-hillary-clintons-campaign/

Danny Williams has long claimed to be the illegitimate son of Bill Clinton, and now the 27-year-old black man from Arkansas is putting new pressure on the former President and his presidential-hopeful wife.
Danny’s mother, a prostitute working in Arkansas in the mid-1980s, claimed that she had sex with Bill Clinton when he was the governor of Arkansas. Though her allegations date back to the 1990s, Danny Williams is now reviving the story in what appears to be a bid for attention and acknowledgement.

dont you think we should inform the internet about him?

I believe it, but we've tried before and it didn't stick. How do we get the media to talk about this?

Have them do a DNA test. If he is Bill's baby, use it against him for the lulz. If this guy is wrong/lying, just deport him to Africa.

Either way it's a win/win.

Fuck me Bill was a goofy looking motherfucker when he was younger.

DNA that nigga up.

Why would bill have sex with a black woman ?

I guess that means Bill is not the dad of this nog…
Or..?

What makes me doubt it is the fact that by his own admission Bill shoots blanks. Chelsea isn't his child.

Or Hillery made him gett fixed after the whole hooker kid thing.

WE WUZ CLINTONS AN SHIEET

DAS RITE

PICK ONE

I'm sure it's been discussed in other threads, but what's Bill's story? He looks terrible, gaunt face, yellowed teeth, zoned out half the time.

He's a sex addict. He doesn't care.

It's unclear, but I'm really hoping he has AIDS.

My first thought was that he probably caught HIV back in the day that's starting to take it's toll on him.

What part of "degenerate" do you not understand?

Leftie's on suicide watch!

It's annodah shoah!
He cant'be his son, it wasn't bill. He has no prove. He must be a attention whore or a pro trump guy! Come on u Hilldog fans, we need to stop this blatant defamation!!!

The article said that Williams took a DNA test and wasn't related to Clinton:

“In reporting that the DNA test had cleared Clinton, The Washington Post gave none of this background. Referring to it as ‘a love child story,’ it did not reveal that the mother was a black prostitute."

So if the DNA story is true, nigga wants gibs. He already knows that Clinton isn't his father, he just wants them to pay him to go away. He knows this would be a bad time for them to sue him and a good time for them to quietly peel off some money and buy his silence.

In addition, the story claims McCain lost the 2000 election due to a similar (false) story, but iirc (and I voted in that election) McCain lost because Sarah Palin totally fucked up an interview with Katy Couric, claiming that she read tons of magazines and then sounding like Bart Simpson giving a book report when questioned about the stories in said magazines. Also McCain is about as charismatic as a lobster floating at the bottom of the tank at Red Lobster, so that didn't help either. I do not recall any McCain story about him having a black love child, nor do I recall any outrage about something like that, and trust me, it would have been water cooler fodder for WEEKS.

If this guy was the son of any woman known to have associated with Bill Clinton in the past, I would feel otherwise. Even if the woman was the lady who served lunch in the White House Cafeteria, I would believe it. But this particular hoe is a lying hoe.

He's probably really stupid or he would have been groomed to be a president

wow. what an ugly nigger