Why do people pull shit like this?

Why do people pull shit like this?

Also, would you fuck her? I would.

That looks like a fucken toothy blowjob

That girls dead or has some sort of a disease right? Or was born deformed? Like what is going on in that picture?

Too much high fructose corn syrup

It looks like a mask.

For the same reasons charities exist even though they create misery wherever they go.

Women get a sick satisfaction out of girls who are too ugly to compete with them. All the comments telling her how beautiful is is their way of telling her how ugly they think she is.

No really what the fuck is wrong with her? This poor creature needs a mercy killing, I can't picture asking another human being to live like that.

Death by snu snu?

I mean, yeah I'd hit it. But think of the stories I'd be able to tell for the rest of my life user.

damm it

Cultural Marxism.

Don't you know how to edit your post?

Elaborate.

Do your own research.

Holla Forums's new girlfriend

stfu Holla Forums

Virtue signalling.
They get to feel as though you've done something good without doing anything at all.

That girl is hotter than the first one.

it's peypey

Nice butt

It's scaring the childrens

I'd bang her from behind..

This.
They also always have one horribly ugly friend that they "encourage" by bringing them along to bars and shit so that the non-ugly girls can look even better in comparison.

Oh well, at least she's white, right? Lol, this bitch's got nothing on the suffering Will Smith has endured, he didn't get nominated for an Oscar!

Why yes, I'd love to smell them and cum in them. Thanks.

newfag sons of bitchs like you dont even know what this means

If you would hit that then you should kys because nobody should be that fucking desperate. I'd rather fuck a dead rabbit than this

And why the fuck is she on social media? if I was her I wouldnt be posting pictures of my ass face for the world to see

I'd fuck a dead rabbit and this mongaloid at the same time.

Don't care enough to look if anyone answered the question but basically when women do that it's, like a bunch of other shit they do, a multi-purpose technique to simultaneously build rapport with less desirable women so that they can use them later and to improve their status and reputation in the minds of everyone that might see their comment

and their desire to do this, while consciously strategic, is heavily motivated by subconscious impulses rooted in millennia of hardwiring to do so

and if you're talking specifically about the weird freaks of nature that take the pictures it's because they have non-existent self-esteem and are addicted to the fake, trivial praise these women are giving them and the likes that are getting dropped on them

It's also a virtue signal. For some, it's saying "I'm above beauty standards" for other, it's saying "Holy shit. I'm a mega whale but at least I don't look like the crypt keeper's daughter. Look at me, guize! At least I'm not that! And I'm so nice, I'll tell her she's beautiful!"

I'll bet you my left testicle that she can find a date on any popular online dating website within 24 hours

Because terrible people have to try to make themselves look better to assuage their guilt over being fucking awful human beings. Shit people want to look good.

Yes but this isn't related to the hound dog of the group. This is something all genders of shitty people do to try to make others think they aren't shitty and feel better about themselves. Mainly they just want to look like good people, even though only bad people do this shit.

Kill yourself fucking basement dwelling troglodyte degenerate.

Well yeah, but she's female.