My little sister took this photo when she was at her friend's house and uploaded it to FaceBook...

My little sister took this photo when she was at her friend's house and uploaded it to FaceBook. What is that thing she's holding?

eyelash curler

hymen defiler

A shiv. She's gonna shank a bitch.

That's called a penis user

It's a tool doctors use to circumcise babies

Really?…….shut off you x box and leave your basement…..get you incest mind clean

It's something girls use to pry their vaginas open.

it is but they also make small replicas for kids.

I don't have an x box.

Your sister looks like a shitskin and I can only assume you are also a shitskin. Please remove yourself.

We are white.

Stop being an edgy neckbeard.

…asmr?

Make me fgt

Make you a faggot? You already are one.

Are you just mentally challenged?

your little sister is a nigger

Edgy.

How many cocks did she suck at this 'friend's house'?

how is that edgy?

Super pretty.
Poast moar.

baker's dozen that's thirteen motherfucking cocks in her mouth

Untrue, you're thinking of a speculum (pic related).

The speculum is used to spread the vagina; the device in OP's pic is then used to grip and pinch the cervix. After doing this several times, all around the cervix, it's meant to swell shut for a few hours/days, preventing semen entering the uterus.

It's only used in really backward countries, probably doesn't even work reliably, and apparently hurts about as much as you'd imagine.

Jesus christ how horrifying

Does this shit skin have any nudes?

pls leave pol

but… why would OP's sister use that?

You try that on a bitch & see how loud she screams

Nordicists are insufferable

My little sister took this photo when she was at her friend's house and uploaded it to FaceBook. What is that thing she's holding?

toenail clippers
eyelash curler

You are all fucking retarded.

It's just a tool used to hold eyelashes, sometimes for makeup, sometimes to curl them, etc. She's probably making a moustache joke, as the part held against her upper lip is where the hair goes.

seems legit

post more pics now!

dubs confirm

Well good sir you're obviously not an autistic virgin, I do believe you're on the wrong board
also you are 100% correct

How old is she?

You do not know what you are talking about Im 100% right. My name is Dr. Shekelstienburg and I use one of those to snip off the ends of little goys and good Jewish boys penises

really?

Everybody knows that it is a toenail shaper and anons are just rusing each other if they say anything else.

i mean im 14 :|

I am impressed with the cleanliness of her donut. I shall marry this one and breed with her.

It's makeup

This thread is still alive? How do I delete it?

Its this, in case you're still wondering. You fucking dumb SOB.

They are obviously white, you fucking moron. Go and fucking kill yourself you utter retard. It must suck to be such a loser that even on Holla Forums everyone hates you.

Of course he is, he's a racist.

Lol it doesn't hold than for makeup, that sounds fucking retarded. It curls your eyelashes, that's why it's called a fucking eyelash curler. Jesus christ you people are fucking idiots.

Yeah, also total retarded bullshit

He isn't. He's like 75% correct. Its an eyelash curler, its not for holding them to cut them or put makeup on, that sounds fucking retarded. Its for curling them.

It weighs the amount of semen in a girl's uterus

arabs
turks