How many of you here honestly support multiculturalism?

How many of you here honestly support multiculturalism?

I like my tacos spicy

im jew

Show us your shekelmaker

i don't think you'd find anyone here who does. as a sandnigger i should but kinda makes me want to vomit

No. A monoculture is one too many.

mono = one

So you are saying no culture?

I did, before the arabs and turks arrived. Here in Germany I don't mind french, spanish or italian people coming but all those third world people are cancer.

All depends on how you define it.

I like the melting pot approach myself.
You bring your cultural stuff, we clean it up, cut out the bad parts, and throw it in the stew.
Sort of like a potato. You clean off the dirt, cut off the parts you don't want, then once in the stew it is still a potato but it soaks up all the flavor of the stew (the main countries culture) and becomes transformed into something much better and tastier, complimenting the other parts of the stew to make a rich and satisfying whole.

And now I am hungry.

Multiculturalism will never work unless you're very selective about what cultures to support and one can argue that's not true multiculturalism

America is not multicultural, America is Civic Nationalist. Any aspect of any culture that is anti-American in America is discouraged.

The only people I believe who are multiculturalists are people who are also cultural relativists, or people who believe no culture can be better or worse than other cultures, which simply isn't true. What I find funny is most cultural relativists are brain-dead SJWs who only retract their beliefs once you bring up being ever Nazis

yeah it turns out non-white and non-east asians are shitty people whose shitty countries are shitty entirely because of the people living in them

hold fast, germanbro. once trump's in charge we'll help you deal with the mess merkel's made.

I am openly anti-multiculturalism and politically fight agains't it. I am able to tolerate interculturalism. My ideal is the assimilation of the immigrant which should never be more than 0,001% a year.

If tommorow morning I had absolute power on the immigration policy & culture, I wouldn't try to go back to what the place was 100 year ago and try to deport people. I'd accept the current situation and include isolationnist policies because the end goal is to bring the common culture to everyone. I'm not an ethno-nationnalist or civic-nationnalist, simply a cultural nationnalist. I'm not from europe or USA, so my point of view is mostly based upon where I live.

thats interculturalism

I honestly don't fucking care.

It is what I learned multiculturalism meant since grade school. I have never even heard the term "interculturalism" before now.
It is also the approach to multiculturalism that is the way the US has done it, you know, the way that actually works.

Without integration and at least some agreed upon values (like everyone will follow the rule of law or face punishment, as a example) then all that happens is self or imposed segregation and the creation of ghettos.

We must keep preaching ''Cultural Diversivication" until it becomes believed to be the truth

I understand the appeal.

It's a lot more economically efficient to have some foreigners here to look at and marry and go to the restaurants of than to have to go to their countries and do that

The effects on the economy are quite similar, it's economically efficient

A lot more efficient at least, economically or otherwise.
Just in terms of less travel time

"Culture doesn't exist"
-Stefan Molyneaux

Multiculturalism destroyed 4chan. I won't let it destroy Holla Forums.

Holy fucking shit I need to reinstall GTAV

Better string up some niggers right quick

You brought rope?

Only this one

in theory, i think its a shit idea that doesn't work, but i don't care enough to do actively oppose it

will you care when ahmed is suicide bombing your work or raping your sister

You're about 4 years too late for that

When I think of multiculturalism, I think of you. You are a communist faggot that censors people to push your own agenda. You ARE multiculturalism. You are a commie faggot.

Trip confirm that THE JEWS DID NOTHING WRONG

multiculturalism isn't bad, there are problems with cultural and some would imply (racial) practices.

a guy from the middle east that doesn't drink

a guy from the middle east that tells me he will behead me if he sees me drinking

your post has nothing to do with cultural marxism.

you seem to be posting while not looking at the context.

I'm pretty sure I'll be told that I support it since I'm not against it due to lack of concern. :^)

It depends on IQ. Thus you can have high IQ Asians and whites living together peacefully even though Asians have a completely different culture and many are fresh off the boat, meanwhile niggers just cant be expected to obey the laws and be responsible and cooperative even after having had multiple generations to assimilate and learn.

I'm a commie so that's a given. I'd be gibe being discriminating for practicalitu in the short term bit long term is definetely full on destruction of all nation States and blending of all current cultures beyond recognition.

only for asians and whites
hispanics can be white but that's rare
jews are high IQ but belong in oven

I approve

I like it when it's for business, but beside that, promoting multiculturalism as a national value is self-destructive.

It's devaluating the culture of the people born in the land.

When you go to rome, you do like the romain.

I'm not saying my culture is greater, than you, because to each their own.

But I live in Quebec and when people live here for 5 years without learning the language, try to snick in Kirpan in elementary schools, circumcise their children for non medical reason, use niquab as something acceptable for religious freedom when it really is an insult to women and even to muslims them self, and want their stupid religion to be proportionaly represented in politic when it should neutral and laïc.

They can go fuck them self.

All country of the commun wealth are turing to shit and it's time for Québec to separate from all those sjw bullshit.

Last election in Canada people where alluded to vote with their face covered to "accommodate women with niqab" as long as they provided an ID. What a joke

Yeah Semites are an exception.

This can be reprensented in a controversial charter project, from a few year ago.

t. commiefornia btw

Im fine with all races. I am not fine with other cultures though. Western and east asian and jewish cultures are the most tolerable, but each of them are irritating in one way or another. Muslim, african and african american are trash. African American culture wasn't always intolerable but has been for the past 30 years. I don't buy into all that humans are all equal crap, but everyone gets to make choices and I respect people who choose to conduct themselves well. On the other hand I despise people who choose to behave like animals and think they should be culled.

Nobody actually does, they just don't want to be called racist

Multicultralism is fine between white countries, you have the French in France, Dutch in Dutchland, Germans in Germany, Spaniards in Spain, Americans in Unites States of America, Canadians in Canada, Russians in Russia. etc

Its fine between white people.

Fine as long as its lesbians

I do when it's European cultures, all the rest can fuck off.

choose one

Bump against multiculturalism

i dont mind mixing culture, if the other part is having some culture. I dont count family pride murders, suicide bombers in name of god or hating infidels as a sign of culture.

same, i just think for the most part people can do what they wanna do unless it invades other peoples rights or causes a problem, things like taking a kid out of school cause of the pledge elegance to the flag. cause that aint American you should at least hold America in their hearts not muck it up.

as a guy with a fetish for christian girls, fuck off please. That fat ass cross between two tits is just sexy as hell.

yo

you are a bigot