This tripfag hate thread

This tripfag is cancer and we all agree.

Fuck off.

disgusting

Hi

REMOVE !!!

I DEMAND ALL ANONS ARE REMOVED FROM THIS SITE ONLY TRIPFAGS AND ONLY TRIP POSTERS

Not a chance.

Seconded.

Holy shit I rememver when tripfags where fucking outted and shitted on. What happened to that.

Times changed. Now the anons are getting removed. Valid email address required to register your tripfag name.

Why are you cucking these fatties in 16chan?
Come back to the cool kids clubhouse

I went to check it out. I would post more there but the damn servers are so damn slow.

Always use [email protected]/* */ works for me.

>s
my sides

I know, just look at those traffics.

Yes, on an ANONYMOUS image board post with a name and circle jerk just like reddit.

It's only anonymous if you leave the name field blank.
With who?

Hello fellow channers! Please pay attention to me, call me mean names, and argue about me. I'm a pathetic loser who spends all my time inside and the only time my parents are paying attention to me is when they are beating me, so please give me the pleasure of seeing you give me attention. :)

ur cancer

This is now the offical tripfag general.

Nice.

The future is here. Every trip welcome. Remember that this is the future here.

enema_emu loves you

enough to show tits?

What music is this?

enema_emu's theme

your perversion is granted

Why? We are literally the only people who post interesting material on this board. In fact without tripfags it seems there wouldn't be much content here at all.

So let's all live and let live

dubs confirm the peace'n'love of all faggots ecerywhere

Zomg

What, are you 9?

All the tripfags are cancer, this whole board is cancer. Its a shittty shit shit circlejerk here. its fucking disgusting. The memes are stale and nothing is funny anymore. I want you all to fuck off so i can use this board by myself in peace.

other tripfags you bull

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

why don't you kill yourself you worthless utter faggot?

i remember when tripfags were disgusting pieces of trash.
oh
they still are.

do mods count?

they're cancer.

Wat an opinionated little piece of dog shit you are, user!