Paying reparations to blacks

A new site give you an opportunity to pay reparations to a person of color. Let do the right thing b/, let make some offer or request to help them out.

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/08/02/new-website-allows-white-people-to-offer-reparations-directly-to-people-of-color/#comments

reparations.me/

Other urls found in this thread:

reparations.me/#!uncle-fund/p8vp6
archive.is/jDmaj
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuckin triggered before the page even loaded

I see they have a "uncle Fund".

From what I've read so far for every "uncle" message the site gets a dollar is donated. I am hoping the process isn't done manually and is automatically donated. If it's automatic why not just send a shit ton of messages until everyones wallets are empty?

We should just cut every black in America a check for the value of 40 acres and a mule in 1860 and call it even. It would only be like $20 per nog.

Jews first

can we put a letter on that shit too?

Oh well, only true bulls are going to pay. They always want someone else to pay reparations to niggers but they don't want to sacrifice their own money

C U C K E D

FUCK NIGGERS

It hurts my soul some people are stupid enough to do this

Testing, bull

Word filters are fucking retarded

C U C K C U C K C U C K C U C K C U C K C U C K C U C K C U C K C U C K C U C K C U C K C U C K C U C K C U C K C U C K C U C K C U C K C U C K C U C K C U C K C U C K C U C K C U C K C U C K C U C K C U C K C U C KC U C K C U C K C U C K C U C K C U C K C U C K C U C K C U C K C U C K C U C K C U C K C U C K C U C K C U C K C U C K C U C K C U C K C U C K C U C K C U C K C U C K C U C K C U C K C U C K C U C K C U C K C U C K

This thread is being sponsored by JEWS

rulebulls

First tell me how you niggers have personally suffered because of slavery and segregation. Second tell me what I did personally to contribute.
Till then fuck of you dumb niggers.

Did u donate ?

I think blacks should pay reparations to whites.

I mean, the black slaves were sold to the Americans by black slave traders in the slave markets of Africa.

They were sold on the understanding that they and their descendants would remain slaves.

So, now that they've insisted on getting freedom, I think those black slave traders owe us all a partial refund.

I have a different idea: we set up a travel fund for all niggers to go back to Africa.

Brazil took in more slaves than anywhere on earth and niggers are juiced to compete in the olympics. Funny thing is that the nigger athletes are as bad as the whites they hate since by participating in brazils olympics they are legitimizing a government that puts profits over its own people.

Brazil has the same problems the US is said to have just way worse. Why is everyone okay with Brazilian corruption and brutality but says fuck russia and our own country for that matter. Its like since its a brown country they just let it slide….

That begs the question then, why do they hold the white man accountable yet not other races? On some level they recognize our superiority

Off course not. I was hoping we can have some fun by making ads offering a bucket of KFC and grape juice to a nigger or something but it seem like posting is not that easy.

reparations.me/#!uncle-fund/p8vp6

Can we uncle these guys to hell? I want to see them burn their money on reparations.

I get it now. Fuck you.
πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©
archive.is/jDmaj
πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©

The fucking Yankees won the war… get over it

that's fucking retarded. i never owned a slave, i don't owe you shit

Its voluntary, don't be a cock.

gotta support dat watermelon habbit

the concept of one race owning another race anything is still bullshit, and any self-respecting black person would find this incredibly condescending

So was the trip across the ocean.

We need to set up a fund for blacks to pay back their ship fare.

so can you post requests and what you offer hear. we should raid this place. it will generate many lulz

I think that people like me (people with ancestors north of the mason dixon line) should start up a reparations website for blacks to pay us back for our ancestors dying in the civil war for their freedom.

It wasn't. You ought to understand that.

I'm inclined to agree, but I'd rather all of us be dead than live in a country where an American can't spend his hard-earned money however he likes within reasonable boundaries, even if he spends it on retarded shit. That's his right.

i never said people shouldn't be allowed to spend their money on whatever they want. if someone wants to inject heroin into their balls, its fucking stupid, but they should be able to do it.

White Americans experienced an actual Holocaust in the form of the Civil War, which still resulted in more combat deaths than all other US conflicts combined.

And not one nigger has said "thank you".

While slavery is continuing to be practiced in post-colonial liberated Africa.

It was.

as a black male this is great.
send me money for all the slavery I haven't had to live through, and all the free college I get.
now we raking in the big bucks

I will repeat what I said, because nobody seems to be listening.

White people didn't kidnap African slaves.

White people BOUGHT them, in legitimate public slave markets on the African shores. They were paid for. The trade was legal. If you don't like that Africa had slavery in its laws, blame the Africans.

triggered above 9k

Wonder if my next turd can all fit in that donation can