Chloe Moretz

She's gotta be a carpet muncher right? I refuse to believe a girl with lats and arms like that takes cock. At all.

Pretty much any girl that goes hard into gymnastics at a young age turns into a 14 yr old boy with moobs later on.

It's like a law or something

Fridges…. Fridges everywhere.

1) Her arms aren't that big
2) On the contrary, women like that tend to sleep around. The testosterone boost gives them a sex drive closer to a man's. You'll notice in some of her pictures that Chloe's got pierced nipples. That's generally what whores do

I'll never understand what induces a woman to do stupid shit like this.

lost my virginity to a girl with a pierced nipple. She says it's because when you suck on it, it feels really good, even more than sucking on a regular nipple.

Same with pierced clit it gives them a constant sense of sexual arousal so they're always dtf. Dindus capitalize on said estrus by being in a constant state of depravity + having low beauty standards.

You've got shit-taste in women.

Pierced nipples are cancer, just stupid. Anything revolving around sexual pleasure to the point of mutilating your body for it, is downright idiotic.

My understanding is that it's like your nipples are being constantly pinched

with arms and legs like this, I'd bet "she" is the one with the cock

Holy shit look at those distended bellies. Tell me they're not getting some form of chemical help.

So they're Slanesh worshipers?

None of you pussies would say it to her face. Look at this, she'd fucking body you.

Same with tight jeans. Walking around in tight pants made from a heavy fabric like denim keeps that whole area constantly stimulated so they're basically masturbating from simply walking around the mall or whatever. At least that's what I've been told but it makes sense. Maybe that accounts for some of those girls who always claim that they "cant cum" from normal sex. Could be they're just overstimulated.

Would not even be her worse

Bet she has that too.

she used to, when she was younger

that's what drove her to lesbianism; disgusting jewish producer dick would make anyone hate all men.

CLOMP
CLOMP
CLOMP

Pretty normal for a world-class gymnast. They're just about as big as girls can get naturally, minus the legs. So if you see a woman any bigger then you know she shoots tranny drugs in her arse.

I'm over Chloe.
It's all about Cloveress ASMR, mates.

smh @ what happened to her since kickass