Growing hair, it's halfway to touching my perfect little man ass

Okay Holla Forums give me a single good reason to donate hair. First off nobody even those not doing chemo even need hair they just want hair unless they live in a really cold place and had no clothes, second if i were to donate something i'd donate something someone actually needs like food but then i can't guarantee it won't go to a nigger or even worse a nigger in africa.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a6U3CVETWCw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How much would you get for it?

I've been looking around and it should be around 200-300 dollars

That's good money, sell that shit.

this fag on the hair place said something about "type 1a" and women and made a fuzz about it, that's kind of why i didn't sell it outright and am looking around because i thought i might be growing gold on my head

If those kids really wanted to have hair, they shouldnt have gotten cancer. Sell that shit.

Shoulda fucking kept it you tremendous faggot

Grow it out again. …But, yes, probably sell it, m80, since the cut's already done.

Dude, be nice.

I've fucking worked in a hospital. Those kids really get happy when they get their wigs. You have no idea the strife cancer kids go through.

I honestly hope you never have a kid who has cancer….

braid it into a rope and use it to hang yourself

/thread

Can you post a picture of your cute littlemanass, haruchan.

penis

and this

Holy shit, really?
I haven't started balding yet, so I need to grow my shit out and sell it a couple of times before it happens.

you missed out on your chance to have an otherwise completely bald head, but with a narrow wedge of very long hair in the middle

it depends on the place but the few i went to buy by weight, how much you get is heavily affected on your hair quality. Mine's honey colored, thin, strong and very straight and virgin (no chemicals besides shampoo used) so they pay a lot but if you have nigger hair for instance they might refuse it. I grew mine for about 2 years

And then they die in a few weeks.

Opie, find a better investment

former cancer kid here. it sucked a lot, but a wig made of real hair would not have made it any better

I mean, is a wig gonna make me not have to vomit every 10 minutes? is a wig gonna take away the constantly looming fear of death? is a wig gonna give me back the year of my life that I lost?

if he got an ivy league he can still have this

A fallout 5 trailer has been released! Check it out! youtube.com/watch?v=a6U3CVETWCw

sure thing but it's very hard to snap em

Why?

This is hideous.

We need pubic hair for merkins, here in Moldova… send it to us!

you're just jealous

Checked

better then their last one

Hair is good for mopping up oil spills, as it absorbs oil easily. consider donating/selling to some environmental group

Cum in it, then donate it.

I'll pay you $450 if you can film yourself masturbating while forcing the hair down your throat.

you should bake it into a cake and then eat it

what bothers me is that this shitty system still tries to force chemo on everyone even though the chemo kills them faster than the cancer or leaves them all fucked up for life like no hair, no saliva glands, dead tear ducts, ALL fucked up

system denies that cure for cancer exists

but pls donate hair

FUCK THE SYSTEM AND IT'S BROKEN INFINITY SYMBOL PINK RIBBON CANCER CAUSING KFC CHICKEN BUCKETS!!!!

OP be nice for once you don't need that hair any more.

give it away or throw it in the garbage can.

so you are a racist little prick? shove your hair up your fucking anus.

Sugi pula, poponarule.