Power rangers Pink

Mighty morphing Power Rangers comics been putting out better art than most of Marvel all different all new
Shit the Kimberly spin off is everything tumblr Squirrel girl & batgirl are not. Fun and engaging. Kimberly is QT as fuck.

i like it. Looks Bruce Timm drawing the pink ranger

Storytime?
I didn't even know they were making Power Rangers comics.

This. I like how Kimberly is waifu fuel.

Seconded on that storytime.

If op not gonna post the story time. Can someone post power rangers pink?

Honestly they're pretty good

Yea, its pretty good. Its how I would make a power ranger story any kind of interesting without adding Kamen riders.

The helmets look way better but I don't really like the onesie.

What we gotten instead

Better than this

Yea, your right. Literally anything would have been better. I would have even taken the Landis cheese filled script if it meant not shit suits.

Huh, there are now Two Power ranger comics. One with Pink as the lead and its using the old canon.

And its not shit. How fucking amazing. Suit could use some work.

Is because, even at its most retarded Power Rangers always had real powerful women.

Actual women that act like women and are badass.
From feminine and badass like Kimberly
I still hate how the producers cucked Tommy though.
To Sarah Connor here that despite being harsh and violent in nature it does it cause she's a leader at the end that doesn't stops her from falling in love, having hopes or liking people.

SJW's had just told us that stereotypes in the media=Flat characters.
For some reason.

Forgot pic.

SJWs believe that women need role-models and that women want to read about other women.

Neither of those are true and the people that believe such things are sad and pathetic messes of humanity that need to blame media or society at large for their own problems. They look for others to empower them because they can't accept that empowerment is something you do for yourself.

I wonder if its worth going through some of the series again.

What you say is true, but I fail to see how it relates with hating truly powerful women characteristics.

They don't want powerful women.
They want Mary Sue's

Please someone storytime the comic you're all talking about and saying is amazing.

Because I bet it's not and you're all just saying it is.

I'm on it.

Thank you.

Lets be clear. Its only amazing because of how shit everything else is.
But it is still pretty okay on its own.

I don't think is that amazing either as for now, but starts without propaganda.

Girl saving a dude.
Is not that bad yet.
And she does looks hotter than Mel Gibson.

Time Force is still surprisingly good.

I think the other one is a lot better. If you want to story time that too.

I'm reading it with you guys.

She's actually worried about being good for the job.
I've missed that.
KABOOOOOOOOOOOOM
I've also missed that.

The dialogue is very primitive though.

Like I want to like the costume but it the black doesn't mesh well at all.

Also why do you even try to make sense of the old canon? It was pretty dumb.

Goldar looks pretty nice.

People get angrier if you don't.
A new canon would be nice but is too much of a stretch.

Can't read them now so I'll just post them.

sure

Also, slow upload speeds and big image size.
The art looks great though.

Art not made by marvel.

I'm in issue #3, I must say some of the ads for other comics look pretty based.
BOOM comics may have a thing going on.

I'm the only one in the thread or is there nothing to complaint about?
As I said I can't read them right now.

Can't complain here.

People are mostly reading now, also Joy Ride?

Nothing to complain about, but not too eager to read it either.

Not even that ad comic?

Don't know, Looked nice, was in the comic I upload it.
Not like the one I jumped after PINK.
That looked like SJW propaganda.

I've read worse, even with that ad comic.

upload test?

Its stucked at 100%

Shit
now.

Last one.

I mean the comic.

The end

Not bad, defiantly getting good.

Yea, Boom seems to know their shit.

I wonder if any of their other stuff is good. I saw that they had a bill and ted comic too.

Its funny that whenever a decent comics is brought up Holla Forums just ignore the shit out of it unless pol is mentioned.

Please, user. Try actually paying attention to Sentai not built upon Jewry.

Like most publishers who do creator-owned series, their catalog is a mixed bag. Boom's Big Trouble in Little China is varies from decent to very good (Powell's issues are best), and their Cthulhu Tales anthology ranged from ok to pretty good. If you like whole Hellraiser mythos, Boom's comic series is overall good.

I noticed that too, although my story time threads (I did Witch Doctor, Umbrella Academy, and Orc Stain) had some good discussion. I suspect that most of Holla Forums's comic side is made of jaded big two burnouts who enjoy comics but don't read nearly as much as they used to.

Why is Zordon the love child of mr clean and dr Manhattan?

The new animal sentai design is shit. Don't deny it.

Also OOOs was underwhelming while W is the shit. Accel needs to go though, his gimmick is dumb.

I'll invoke them.

Saban, owner of the property, was owned by jews.

It's easier to discuss the negative shit in comics because when you discuss a good comic, usually all you can say is 'It's good,' or 'I wish there were more issues.'
I'd like to see more threads about comics people actually like, though.

Let me try to one up you.

Haim Saban sold Power Rangers to Disney for $500M and got it back for $60M

Kimberly's eyes were filled with terror as she could see Tortura making arrangements. She couldn't see what he was doing, but every fiber of her being was filled with terror. She then heard a "whooshing" sound, and then Tortura turned around and Kimberly's eyes went wide with horror. Tortura stood before her with a lit blowtorch in his hand. "OH GOD!" cried Kimberly, unable to even conceive what the torch would do to her delicate flesh. "YOU CAN'T! NO NO NO NO!! OH GOD NO AAAAHHHH!!!" Tortura swiped the open flame against her armpit and the miserable girl screamed in agony. Tortura produce stripes of searing agony as he passed the flame over Kimberly's armpit, arms, and thighs. He then went to the screaming, writhing girl's bare feet. Grabbing her right foot in his hand, he waved the torch over the top of her toes, burning them horribly. Kimberly's screams were indescribable – and when Tortura waved the flame over the top of the toes on her left foot, her screams of agony got even more pitiful. Tortura gave her a few moments to appreciate the pain, and then her grabbed Kimberly's naked foot and put the flame on her sole. Kimberly's agony exceeded anything she had felt before as the torch's flame burned the tender bare sole of her foot. The flame was positioned on every delicate toe, every sensitive crevice of her naked foot – not a single inch of Kimberly's beautiful bare foot was neglected. The sole of the foot contains many pain receptors, and the burning had them all aflame. Kimberly's face was contorted, she almost didn't look human as she screamed and screamed and screamed in pure agony. Finally, what was once a lovely, shapely pink foot was now completely charred black, almost unrecognizable. Only the stimulant kept Kimberly awake and out of severe shock during the torture, since the pain she was feeling was far beyond what she could endure, and she was still screaming in agony from her foot when Tortura went to work on her other foot. This one he was a little slower with, to make her appreciate the torture even more. Each toe was slowly burned until it turned from its usual lovely pink color to a charred black. Then her heel was burned to black, and finally her instep and the rest of the sole of her foot. Kimberly thrashed and twisted, totally consumed with agony. There was nothing else in her life, it seemed, but pain, pain, and then more pain. Every time she thought there could not possibly be any more pain, that she had felt it all, there seemed to always be a higher leak of pain, a peak past which there could not possibly be any more pain, but then Kimberly would reach that point and yet there would still be more pain and more pain… Tortura and Lord Zedd stood back and admired Tortura's work. Kimberly's mutilation was proceeding nicely.

Disney ended up making some of the comfiest of the franchise.

Ninja Storm was meh but Lothor was pretty fucking badass.

Dino Thunder, the designs were great,
The intro was fucking awesome
Mesogog was a great antagonist, as much of the main antagonist line-up.
The teens acted like more real teens, the fights were good and the acting was good.

SPD.
My favorite intro.
The designs were awesome,
The acting was awesome.
The characters were very good.
The villains weren't as entertaining but were realistically competent.

Mystic Force
My favorite non official intro especially at 1.25 speed.
Great Acting and great design and overall style.
Just to chill.

Jungle Fury
Great acting especially from the main antagonist.
Amazing Villain line up, incredible directing.

RPM
Awesome acting, characters, concept, fun as all hell and for the first half was pretty much perfect.

Tommy a shit Jason a real man

Honestly this was okay, I was worried they'd pull a bullshit feminist message but it was okay, it's nothing I would personally read but as it stands it's a nice trip down memory lane.

Which is why I want people to talk about the few good ones that might be out. Support the people who aren't fucking things up.

I'm almost glad they didn't, this way nothing good is wasted on this movie. It failed from the get go for trying to be a darker take on Power Rangers. Sentai isn't meant to be dark, leave that to Kamen Rider…. which also isn't dark any more.

God help us if they ever decide to make a Kamen Rider movie.

Well here's someone I totally agree with.

Only if this one makes a decent profit.

I hope not. Most of the actual Kamen Rider movies aren't very good on there own. A Hollywood Kamen rider with focus testing, and people who don't give even a little bit of a shit at the helm would be disastrous.

Its too bad. I'd like to see a remade W, or OOO if only to just watch them again, but they would probably increase the homoerotic imagery by a lot.

I heard Amazon was good

This is just hilarious

Kamen Rider OOO, Kamen Rider Den-O: Let's Go Kamen Rider was pretty boss.

Wasnt there an English Kaman Rider? Dragon Warrior or something I heard it was alright

Better than the movie but I can see how they'd fuck up the body if they use the wrong materials. Could accidentally become like Batman & Robin costume wise.

thats a grave insult Timm can actually draw

We could of got him as lex luthor. But WB went no. Too old and not hip enough. At least he going back to his power rangers roots.

He would be wasted in Muderman vs Captain Hypocrisy, and he is pretty wasted here. I've got such a bad feeling about this movie.

Yeah, there was one made called "Masked Rider" and another called "Dragon Warrior".

Agony in Pink was trash.

I found it jarring to see all the modernization the comic does considering that I know in my head none of that technology belongs in MMPR, but otherwise I can't complain about the issues. They were pretty solid, not great but better than most of the garbage that gets by in the comics industry nowadays.

Thanks for the storytime, OP.

Is it so hard to find a decent balance between campy and "darker".