Proof That Drumpf Supporters Merely Want Attention

Student Who Hung "Build A Wall" Banner Says He Actually Opposes Drumpf's Border Wall

latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2016/05/21/oregon-hs-student-apologizes-for-build-wall-banner/?intcmp=hplnws

Teenager is retarded and flip-flops to save himself from national embarrassment?

Gee, it's like you don't have a lick of common sense. Surprise surprise.

Dubs gods don't fail me now!

The threshold between New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day is a very powerful one. It symbolizes new beginnings and fresh starts. It also symbolizes drastic change. I would advise all Melanin Rich people who wish to fight for our liberation and survival to join me in a prayer/ meditation session on the threshold of 2014 and 2015 (11:59 pm) and make your demands be heard.

For those of you that are “in the know”, 2015 is not only a Shmita year but also the year of 2 blood moons. Many changes are coming to us, The Real Illuminated Ones, and to our planet. War is imminent. We are on the deliberate verge of a major crisis (WW3 and the currency crash) that will change the planet and for better or for worse, we’re going to be here to witness it. When the veil is lifted and white society worldwide learns that they are naught but pawns in the system that they love and cherish, madness and fierce denial will be the end result and they will come for us.

Truly, your posts are pic-related, Rach.

You must remember that whites do not and CANNOT live in reality. That would mean accepting their role as a willing societal monster. By deflecting the blame on the victim rather than look at the brutality that dwells within them, they will continue to brutalize us until we are no more.

Now is not the time to make excuses.

Now is not the time to pretend that all is well and you have “no idea what I’m talking about.”

Checked. Nice one.

It is the time to take a stand and fight for your people, your family and your children’s future. The next black man, woman or child that lays in a pool of blood may be yours. Make no mistake about it. They are coming for us and they have the gleeful help of other countries who wish to capitalize off of the riches (melanin) of Africans.

“White people’s capacity for evil is not in their past, it’s in their future.” ~ Dr. Kambon

Did you read that correctly and absorb it or just gloss over it because I’m tired of trying to convince the most creative, Spiritually in-tuned people on earth that they are NEVER going to stop what they’re doing until you, and everyone else that looks like you, is dead. Understand?

DEAD.

A parasite will keep its host alive for as long as the host serves a purpose. When that purpose is fulfilled, the parasite ultimately kills the host.

Period.

Ebola. Aids. Chagas. Chikungunya disease. ALL race-specific bio-weapons made by Gates and his good ‘ole boys at the CDC aimed at Melanin.

Accept it.

Hurricane Katrina, the earthquake in Haiti and a slew of murderous rampages should have awakened us to the cold, hard truth about what and who we are dealing with.

1. White entities (because I truly have no idea what the fuck they are) have an inborn, genetically programmed, predisposition for blood lust. Until this day, they enjoy bloody meat. Ever hear them ordering a steak at a restaurant? Then you know I’m not lying.

2. The two races will NEVER co-exist in peace as we are opposing forces in Nature.

3. The only way to stop a psychopath from killing is to destroy it. Did you notice I said “it”? Because to be hueman, you must have compassion given to you by God.

4. White entities pass on, through their DNA, a raw, bitter, envious, murderous hatred of anything Melanin-Rich. It is in their very nature to be cruel, violent, aggressive and destructive towards us and they will NEVER change.

5. They are the only race on Earth that, until this day as I write this, have no tangible idea where they came from and it drives them mad.

6. Jordan Maxwell, a white (crytpo) Jew, told the entire world in one of his lectures that the white man will “rather blow the entire planet into smithereens then give up their stolen power.”

My grandmother and my mother both have a saying that’s stuck with me my whole life:

“When fish come out of the water and tell you that the water is deep, you need to believe them.”

I told you months ago that entities walk the planet in humanoid form. Can’t you see and sense it? Can’t you feel that beneath the cold, gelatinous stare of their eyes lies pure unadulterated evil? They can not help themselves as they are defective by Nature. Stop making excuses for them such as “they were bought up in an icy environment” and “racism is taught.”

No.

From the moment these humanoids were created, EVERYWHERE they’ve gone they’ve caused death, disease and destruction.

And now, with all the major universal changes happening all over the world, they know that their time is running out. And that makes them DESPERATE. How do I know this?

Because this is the next step of their de-volution. Trans-humanism. Let me ask you a question:

If God created all divine things in HIS/HER image, then why the fuck would you need a computer hooked into your central system to survive?

Things you will need for this Melanin-Powered Session:

1. A table/ box/ bench or any object that you can use as an altar:

2. A glass of clean drinking water.

3. A small gift of appreciation, thanks and respect in advance. After all, it is you that needs the help, not the other way around. What makes a good gift? A flower. A piece of fruit. A tiny but pretty seashell that reminds you of your deity. It’s not the size or the currency amount. It’s the thought.

4. A candle.

Arrange your altar the way it feels “right” to you and, on the threshold of New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day, light the candle and make your wish. Speak it out loud! Use the power in your Throat Chakra. Make your demands to Earth. Speak it from the heart and soul. And then, perhaps the hardest part, detach it from your mind.

When I spoke to the stars last month asking the planet to ease our suffering and even the playing field a bit, I heard from a blogger friend of mine that mudslides obliterated new, luxury homes that were built on indigenous land in parts of northern California and took the lives of the Beast with them.

Then another colleague of mine told me that birds are attacking aeroplanes carrying the enemy with such brutal force, they are forced to land or crash. And finally, the rates of melanoma have skyrocketed among the Children of the Serpent. Special thanks to our brethren who commanded the Sun of Ra to smite the Beast.

If you still doubt our power, remove your doubt and believe that this is real.

I recently read 2 very disturbing articles via email from a buddy in NY:

1. The enemy is threatening native Hawaiians (Melaninites) with Monsanto’s cancerous foods and seeds and trying to run the people off of their own land.

2. In addition to Ebola, there is a new man-made disease in the islands and South America: Chikungunya disease. My own family told me this disease has utterly ravaged parts of their communities. The islands, like Africa, are rich in silver, copper, platinum, abalone and conch (to make jewelry) and OIL. Yes…I said oil. Ever wonder why they’re down there in the heat of the blazing sun? To steal my ancestors wealth.

For our fallen sisters and brothers in Louisiana and Haiti where the enemy is currently building billion dollar luxury homes, high rises and hotels, expect a “tragic” accident to occur to the land invaders as they live off the blood of the Melanin Rich. In North America where billions of blacks died at the hands of evil so whites can prosper, I’ll ask them to stealthily hunt down the beast and kill it.

Expect more sinkholes, fires, earthquakes, plane crashes, SUICIDES, animal attacks and “mysterious” deaths, like Sudden Infant Death Syndrome and Non-Specific Ovarian Failure. Do you really believe the high rates of cancer on Long and Staten Island is just a mere coincidence?

Nice try, stormderp. We all know that the shykipper meme is not only real, but applies to all right-wing zealots globally.

Satan delivers.

Things you will need for this Melanin-Powered Session:
1. Ben Garrison
2. Moon Man
3. Fire hose
4. Noose
5. Popcorn

what a madman

That's fine and all, but can you go back to freech?

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

Can you fucking sage?

Pic related is what you are

The parasite feeds off attention, starve it and it will eventually leave this place, or failing that prove ineffectual and continually waste a mere single thread's space on the catalog, which isn't even as bad as usual Jewish spamming which takes up multiple spots. All it desires is attention, and all it can do is try desperately to draw yours away from more pressing matters, even if those matters are something slightly-less-useless like jerking off.

Let it stew in its own autistic shilling alone, and all will be better off for not having it waste anyone's time.

I'd sage, but the fucker's almost definitely going to reply to me and bump his own thread either way, so take my little PSA into mind as I take my leave from this pit of concentrated shilling.

Shouldn't you be instructing new JIDF recruits?

Why can't more anons take your advice?

OP SUCKS COCK FOR A LIVING. OP SUCKS COCK FOR A LIVING. OP SUCKS COCK FOR A LIVING. OP SUCKS COCK FOR A LIVING. OP SUCKS COCK FOR A LIVING.

So, they actually ran with that whole "Drumpf" thing, eh?

How'd that work out for them?