Trumpeteers BTFO: Veterans Didn't Get the $6 Million Promised by Drumpf

Total Contributions Only Add Up to $5.45 Million - Proving Drumpf is a Liar
Drumpf Promises Second Holocaust in Response: "We Hope to Get Six Million"

foxnews.com/politics/2016/05/21/trump-failed-to-raise-6m-at-january-veterans-fundraiser-campaign-manager-says.html?intcmp=hpbt2

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Yc6hI
archive.is/2a7wY
archive.is/FQJnz
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/apologist
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shame I'm bumping the threads you're trying to slide. You're really bad at this, you need to nuke the catalog in one go moishe.

I'm posting relevant political news, stormderp. #DealWithIt

Although if there's something more important than this article, please direct me to it and I'll be sure to post there to.

They had the fundraiser right before the time of the year when everybody files their taxes, the financial situation for some of the prospective donors changed and they decided not to cut the check. Big fucking deal.

Only an idiot would read into it any more than that.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS BOARD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Guess I'm a Cruz missile now

bump for visibility. because obviously the shitskin BO and his jew/shitskin army are letting Rach posters shitpost Holla Forums

Satan pls go.

wew lad sorry about that, i'll calm down

Beat it, Rach
Your presentation is dry, cold and dull. The same way as your crotch

That's 4.5M dollars better than the Faux News debate did for anybody, but feel free to keep avatarfagging like you don't know you're full of shit.

Your waifu a shit Rach, this one is better!

Learningcode autism.

I love how these cunts have the balls to emphasize certain things to further their Jewish agenda.

vs.

Trump fell just shy of his $6 million goal, generating $5.4 million for charity!

Your threads never get more than like 35 replies, all sages. I'm curious as to why you even bother. 30 posts of salt is barely enough to season your faggot pills.

One thing I never understood about learningchode… Why Maddow?

She's disgusting and purposely tries to look like a man because she's a dyke. Is this really the best the leftists can offer? Pictures of an ugly dyke?

These questions are rhetorical, of course. But really, is this the best representation of leftist/Trump opposition? A fucking dyke with all the charisma you could expect from a eunuch?

This is exactly what stormderp Drumpf apologists actually believe.

Be honest. Why aren't you #ReadyForHillary ? Is it just your syxysm that's holding you back?

Trump actually managed to raise 5 and a half mil for vets? that's pretty cool

He set that up in less than a week. There's no way he got nonprofit status for it so he had to pay taxes when he received the money.

OP is a nigger.

Trump is not far right.
You seem to be unaware about how far you have to go in order to reach the actual far part.

had to reply this made my laugh out loud

kill yourself

If deporting non-whites and building a wall on the border with a non-white country, barring non-Christians from entering the country, routinely disrespecting and devaluing womyn, and buying into the whole "9/11 kinspeercy" bullshit isn't far-right, pray tell what is.

archive.is/Yc6hI
archive.is/2a7wY
archive.is/FQJnz

How much are they paying you faggots?

GET OUT OF HERE

GET OUT

OUT OUT OUT

No one is apologizing for Trump because he didn't do anything. Donors changed their minds and Trump tried to be decent and not shame them publicly. It's their money they can spend it how they want, or are you too much of a communist shill to allow people to have their own property.

Low-energy posting Rach. Reaching Rach. That's your new nick-name. Reaching Rach always reaching for something to make trouble. Nobody likes Reacharound Rach. Pathetic.

Oh and you're fired. Now get out.

woops, I forgot to sage. Sorry.

Hilterious. Even better is your lack of rudimentary understanding of fundamental English vocabulary.
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/apologist
So yes, stormderp, you are a Trump apologist. #DealWithIt

So now billionaires who lie and say they'll give yuge sums of money to dying veterans deserve decent treatment? What other forms of bourgeois bigotry will Drumpf condone?

Go play tennis with a grenade, Rach.

rolling,

i hope rach blesses me with good luck

HASHTAGFAG DETECTED

Fuck off learningkike

Who is this guy who keeps avatarposting as this cunt anyway?

Do we know who it is?

this is now a dubs thread

check em

Eat shit Learningkike.

rollin'

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why do you even care about this, Rach? I thought the left hated the military, and spit on them and called them babykillers and the like.

Shouldn't an America-hating Communist cunt like you be happy whenever vets don't get something?

Oh yeah, drown yourself in semen.

Noice. Check mine.

Checked

GET USED TO HEARING
PRESIDENT TRUMP
FOR THE NEXT 4 YEARS

DUBS THREAD

Wait and see.

FTFY. Now your post has value!

One can only hope.

Why are you even here?

summer is upon us

Sage as to not bump this shit,

but the only thing missing from that pic is changing the skull on castle grayskull to a rare kek.

shop anons get on that.

You are literally the biggest faggot on the entire board right now.

"Trump doesn't have 10 billion! He only has 9999999999! PROOF OF DRUMPF!!!"

fresh off theycant.com?

Get out, newfriend. This thread is for news, not shitposting.

REMINDER THAT RACH IS A TRIPFAG THAT EVERYONE FILTERED

REMINDER RACH IS AN INTL TROLL

REMINDER TO SAGE AND FUCKING REPORT

SAGE AND REPORT

ROLLING

Despite what you've been told, newfriend, only a few very angry pyyple had me filtered, not "everyone" - and I doubt the few claiming to have filtered me actually did so, as they kept spamming my threads with their butthurt anyway.

I'm also not a troll, nor am I from Holla Forums.

If you continue to post in this thread without having made a single on-topic comment, I'll have to report you for derailing.

Wasn't that guy from Marvel a big donor and didn't he back out from public pressure?

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

we can do better

check this

checked

Sad!

OP IS GANGBANGED BY OLD SMELLY KIKES EVERY NIGHT. OP IS GANGBANGED BY OLD SMELLY KIKES EVERY NIGHT. OP IS GANGBANGED BY OLD SMELLY KIKES EVERY NIGHT. OP IS GANGBANGED BY OLD SMELLY KIKES EVERY NIGHT. OP IS GANGBANGED BY OLD SMELLY KIKES EVERY NIGHT. OP IS GANGBANGED BY OLD SMELLY KIKES EVERY NIGHT. OP IS GANGBANGED BY OLD SMELLY KIKES EVERY NIGHT. OP IS GANGBANGED BY OLD SMELLY KIKES EVERY NIGHT. OP IS GANGBANGED BY OLD SMELLY KIKES EVERY NIGHT. OP IS GANGBANGED BY OLD SMELLY KIKES EVERY NIGHT. OP IS GANGBANGED BY OLD SMELLY KIKES EVERY NIGHT. OP IS GANGBANGED BY OLD SMELLY KIKES EVERY NIGHT. OP IS GANGBANGED BY OLD SMELLY KIKES EVERY NIGHT. OP IS GANGBANGED BY OLD SMELLY KIKES EVERY NIGHT. OP IS GANGBANGED BY OLD SMELLY KIKES EVERY NIGHT.

Busy now, but maybe I'll rock this thread later.

Also, Daily Reminder that the mods allow this fag to keep posting.

Rach is the most dedicated shitposter in history. He sticks around because he posts as a normal Holla Forumsack most of the time and just makes these shitposts when he feels like having fun. He's been making bait threads since 4chon /new/ was a thing, and no ordinary faggot would stick around that long in a community he hates. You can tell by the way he posts that he's obviously an over-the-top parody of an obsessed leftylib. I think he takes the piss out of us because he cares about the quality of Holla Forums and doesn't like seeing us take ourselves too seriously here. Unfortunately, Rach doesn't understand that this is an imageboard, which means that supreme autists who don't know what jokes are will make up about 75% of the population at any given time.

Wait. So what you're saying is that the official number of 6 million is grossly over-exaggerated? Glad to see you're coming around, Rach.

The fact that anyone even replies at all to this thread essentially justifies rach's bullshit. Instead of just simply report-bombing and hiding/filtering, you just had to bite the bait like the obsessive autists you are.

Interesting that rach says this, despite making a thread that the mods would consider "shitposting".

Even funnier when you consider that rach actually thinks that reporting even does shit, which is a huge fucking misconception because if the report function or mods actually did shit, rach would've been fucking gone before /gamergate/ became a thing.

I am a cuck– just like you OP, where do I upvote?

Just counting down the days until Learningkike dies from a failed attempt at autoerotique- asphyxiation or his cheetos-encrusted heart finally gives out.
He's the only person I know of who's consistently devoted his entire existence to shitting up imageboards, back before most of us even used them.
One can only guess what his sad ultra-NEET life is like.
I actually kind of feel bad for the guy.
I just want to be his dimestore angel of death and smother him with a pillow and finally put him out of his misery.

fug

You're obviously new at this. If you want to shill stop making it so transparent.

What is this, the 10,000th ugly dyke thread this week?

Non of those actually happened, why keep lying?

Remember to sage goys.

Sage goy.

mb fam

Why? Just bump his gay fucking threads with dead niggers

It's just the rachposter. Sage and hide.

sage too you idiot

82 replies to a rach poster thread?

LearningChode please off yourself

its like another little shoa

Joke's on you Ratch: we don't really give a shit if ZOGbot soldiers get the money or not, they were a good political prop, they. I mean, Ratch, you yourself and your leftist ilk were all over the VA scandals during the Bush era but where were you when the same shit persisted and grew worse under Obama? Conveniently ignoring that along with his neocon war-mongering like a good little partisan twat.

But actually, they did get millions of dollars, but not the full amount because some Indian-giver donors pulled out after getting their 15-minutes of public back-pats.

DAILY REMINDER THAT RACH IS AN INTL SHILL

SAGE AND REPORT

NOTICE WHEN THE EVALION THREADS GET DELETED SUDDENLY THIS SHIT THREAD GETS BUMPED

EVALION AND RACH ARE INTL

SAGE AND REPORT

Will Höcke make Anime™ real?

forgot my sage

THIS

sdafaswdf erfgsde fsdf fer fefre

Because it still accepts implicitly leftist things like allowing you to live.

If Trump were far right you wouldn't be posting, you'd be fleeing.

You don't know what "bigotry" is, you illiterate.

why no responses to this, dyke?

learningcode is a desperate faggot

jesus you newfags are dumb as fuck

o