New Spider-Man Game

TOP KEK.

music's quite nice, tho

Welp, it can't possibly be as bad as the last Spider-Man game.

I-I like this Spider-Man's costume except for the retarded eye shutters

Who's voicing Spider-Man here?

Yuri Lowenthal.

I like it too.
I thoroughly enjoyed the Garfield movie as well, but have yet to see the sequel.

Well, it certainly looks like they put decent amount of money into it. It will probably be a polished turd, like most of AAA releases.

It is also somewhat amusing to see Insomniac crawl back to Sony after their stint with EA.

>tfw no Ghost Rider action game with robust vehicular combat

It's mediocre.

I liked Amazing Spider-Man 1 as well. It wasn't as good as the Rami trilogy but still a pretty good Spider-Man movie. ASM2 on the other hand was shit.

FOR THE PLAYERS

I actually like the costume.
And honestly, I love the white spider.
Hate me

You sure? Sounds like Josh Keaton to me.

What's wrong with both of you?

Can I swing around the city and stop random crimes? If yes, then it's good enough for me, shitty spectacle cutscenes or no.

Sounds like Sanic to me.

HNNNG

I'll definitely pirate this if that's what the gameplay is like, even if the costume is shit.

I'm really hoping, this is it's own thing.

Not him, but trust me. It's Yuri.

Was the Spider-Man film rights the only reason this isn't multi-platform? Or like with those LucasArts remakes, is Disney just sucking Sony's dick?

I honestly like the costume too, sort of hoping for a figure of it by Marvel Select or somethin'. I buy a lot of Marvel figures.

Well, I trust ya mate.

Shame really, Josh was a damn good spider. It was Neil, that I couldn't stand.

why can't we just have spiderman 2 again?

I dunno the name of his VA, but my favourite will always be the 90s cartoon Spidey.