Bing and DDG autocomplete it but Google doesn't

Bing and DDG autocomplete it but Google doesn't.

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/520652/groundwork-eric-schmidt-startup-working-for-hillary-clinton-campaign/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gee I wonder why, it's as if google is full of SJW zealots or something.

posting from Netherlands, is this just a thing in the US?

Reminder that search bubbles exist.

update: tested it via TOR
germany doesn't show it
france has it as second result
the english one doesn't show it. So you're right then.

is important to note. Some countries are just more against hillary than others I guess, and Google's algo selects for other shit.

I don't think this is some worldwide conspiracy, but it is odd yeah.

dont start twisting shit faggot
Yuri Kochiyama was a true equality activist, unlike todays SJW cunts, she spent her whole fucking life bringing the racism and prejudice against minorities to the forefront of the media and the rest of americas sight
she wasnt just another "social justice warrior", she was on the same lines of MLK, she made a danm difference, she didnt just sit in a dorm room eating several hundred slices of pizza and bitching about the patriarchy

fuck you

You forgot how she was an actual black separatist and terrorism supporter so yeah how about that twisting.

Not him, but how many innocent people has the US killed with drones so far, not to mention for decades sticking their dick in the beehive in the middle east, putting bases there, and being surprised that due to instability and fundamentalism your show of force comes back to bite you in the ass.
We made ISIS, for example.
It's almost like one's man terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.
Not saying Osama isn't a crazy fuck, but it's not like her statements don't have a ring of truth. Either way, better left to Holla Forums.

Just kidding, both Holla Forums's are shitty hugboxes.

Go home pajeet.

Not sure what point you are arguing. Are you trying to say that 9/11 was justified and that she was admiring a "freedom fighter" rather than a terrorist?

No, not at all.
In the very same sentence she expresses support for him she says "War and weaponry must be abolished."
So it's empathy with a monster. I don't even know who this bitch is, but decided to look up the quote in question, and it does have a ring of truth. Maybe bat shit crazy leftist, but whatever.
In general though, US foreign policy is a disaster. Claiming that we're better than the turrists when the Air Force blows up women and children, refusing to calculate how many(or probably not even having a way to quantify,) to destroy an enemy force that we've created with a power vacuuum left after the last sand nigger we toppled

qz.com/520652/groundwork-eric-schmidt-startup-working-for-hillary-clinton-campaign/

weeewww

>>>Holla Forums

Many of those very same people willingly stay in those areas knowing that there is a huge possibility they will be involved in combat and potentially killed as a result. I don't feel sorry for them whatsoever, even if they are innocent.

switch to brave browser and make duckduckgo your default. we need to bury google once and for all. theyre nothing but an arm of the alphabet agencies. theyre in the business of controlling information and social engineering, nothing more.

Go back to Reddit you gigantic fucking sjw feminist faggots. Holy shit. Holla Forums is pure cancer

a womanizing communist drunk guilty of plagiarism?

I'm a lolbertarian m8.

>>>/cuteboys/

copypasta?