E-celeb fagboy celebrates the lynching of attention whore

E-celeb faggotry aside, this half breed jew/mexican made another video feeling bad for attention seeking whore evalion and claimed victory anyways because "ALL NAZIS DESERVES IT" yet pretends he's not responsible.

that being said:

I hate camwhores and attention seekers all alike, they all deserve the rope, but what I hate more is the scheming mexican/kike claiming victory against the stereotypical "evil nazi" basically anyone that isn't a liberal in general, even though its obviously not the case, it stirs up cringe, it's almost the same feeling as watching a white family get butchered and raped by a group of black thugs and you can't do anything about it or else you get accused for being a racist or any other bullshit on the list of tolerance.

when did e-celeb faggots get more man power then a fucking imageboard?

Other urls found in this thread:

pagebin.com/VBbi2c2S
8ch.net/pol/res/6064878.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

gas yourself

Hi Holla Forums mods

what makes you think she isn't an attention whore?

atleast you can talk

pagebin.com/VBbi2c2S

She is just a spoiled teen girl who want to be edgy.

evalion did nothing wrong

I agree that we should discuss this, but we already are.

8ch.net/pol/res/6064878.html

I think you're one of the legit shills who creates thread after thread to turn us against her.

If you aren't then please realize that what you're doing makes Holla Forums hate her.

Another one of these threads…

she makes me cringe, but I don't feel like attacking her, however, even if she is cringe worthy, it would be more reasonable if I side with her then a faglord on youtube who makes money off of drama, and the reason I say this is because she carries the big fat banner with a swastika on it, not because of her, but because of her spectrum and alignment, regardless of how retarded some of her videos may be, I won't allow the general idea of getting cucked by allowing some jew child to claim victory over an entire ideology.

I liked Evalion. She was pushing the Overton Window in our direction.

firstly, its an update, the video is relatively new, and the one speaking now is what caused all the drama, rather you like it or not we as a whole are being targeted by fanboys, covering your eyes and pretending this is not your problem is the attitude of a cuck, defending the girl is also an action of a white knight faggot, I care about this because of a political conflict and nothing more.

secondly, the first thread ever made got spammed, and I wasn't even the OP, i've seen the thread many times, but it would never complete its cycle because it was flooded by spam and butthurt.

Also, if I don't state the obvious, the thread will be spammed by retards, we can never have nice things.

She's cute and super redpilled, and constantly trashes Jews, what's not to like.

Why is this topic verboten here?
Just because one faggot created multiple threads?

There are instances where leafy has said faggot and nobody is lynching him for it.

This. Shills can fuck off. I like the content and i dont give a damn about the background of said content.

The constant spamming from the wimps that worships her.

This.

One instance of one faggot spamming multiple threads means that the topic should be forbidden?

Pretty much.

there is already one main post, use that

Now, does one instance of one faggot spamming about an e-celeb mean that all discussion of any e-celeb other than evalion should be spammed to death with faggots whining about muh e-celebs then banned by moderators?

the one that was anchored?

OP, you should have posted this in the thread already up.

I've been against the blanket censorship, but come on we can discuss this just fine in one thread.

Nevermind, OP is a faggot for creating another thread.

Fug

bump to piss off the kikes, shitskins, and shills

it's not anchored

Would you rather they worship a redpilled qt like this, or some fuckin Coaldashian mudshark? Get your shit together.

move over cucks

True WN coming through

Whelp never mind, the shills have returned and are busy spamming the other thread into oblivion.

I strongly suspect that that flatly didn't realize it was there until it was linked from this thread.

There are already two threads up about this creepy bitch. Can you blue balled degenerates please contain your autism?

Camwhore cancer get the fuck out!

welp nevermind, youre a fucking cuck who is too much of a loser to get behind the one WN who will bring us to the promise land