Bad Day

Had a pretty bad day fam. Got robbed at gunpoint for $250. I mean, I guess it's not that much money. I should've known what I was getting myself into. Anyone else have a bad day?

You deserved it for telling lies about me, tripfag.

Get clean before you get shot ya loser.

I invested $20,000 in a mutual fund.

I'm glad it happened to you Pedro.

We're still good man

I actually think I'll get clean at some point in the near future. Don't like getting dope-sick. Not nearly as bad as benzo withdrawal. Some things change a man. But luckily because I'm not a basement dwelling NEET it's not much money.

Anyone watching any fights tonight? I'm watching Cacares vs. Yair, unfortunately Andre Ward has a fight tonight too. Anyone else watching?

I actually got stabbed and the douchebag took $400 from my wallet when I was 19. Figured that wouldn't happen again. But bad times don't last, bad guys do.

Whoo wee I've seen some bitches completely LOSE their SHIT coming off benzos. No thank you. It was pretty funny being an outside observer though.

How did he know you had $250 and why didn't you carry a nigger removal machine?

Buying drug's you dingus.

Well it was $254 to be exact. I usually carry a lot cash on me for obvious reasons. I've been threatened with knives multiple times and I usually laugh and dare them to come at me. Handguns are a bit different, and this didn't seem like the kind of guy to fuck around. So after a bit of diplomacy I threw him my wallet.

Too fat to run from a bullet are you?

Yeah get clean 'tomorrow'. I knew myself that I couldn't live with drugs, but then was convinced that life wasn't worth living without drugs. The pain of withdrawals is nothing to the pain and misery I put myself through to always get my next fix. There's help out there.

So close to another faggot down. Why didn't he pull the trigger? He could have taken out the trash.

nothing personnel, kid

Not the worst but not great

everyday, all day.

Yeah I hear you brother. I've been sober for two brief periods since I was quite young. I'd judge them to be satisfying periods of my life. But for some reason I always find myself back here. I've tried AA and NA, not for me. I actually was able to get sober because I believed in myself, not saying there is or isn't a God. I kind of have the "Grant me chastity and continency, but not yet" mentality.

Sage for off-topic and honest post

I had an alright day. Was a little hung over, so I felt nauseous most of the day. However, I found a nice old Compaq computer yesterday at Value Village for $12, and got to work on it today. First problem was three faulty capacitors - totally bulging and failing. I saw the memory included was not matching, nor was supported by the board (wrong MHz). Also, the power supply is super weak (250w) and has another faulty capacitor, so I'll have to replace that one, too.

So, maybe it was a good day. I love to tinker and fix up old XP machines.

Hopefully you'll get your money back user. Just keep moving forwards.

I'm happy for you user. I'm a bit of a technophile myself. Always more to learn. I took a couple programming classes at uni and I can't believe people do that boring stuff for a living. My brother actually has a Ph.D. in comp sci, he was very helpful because apparently I'm too stupid to understand it.

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's not going to happen. But we all have defeats in life.

I'm not one for programming either, I like the hardware end of computers. I've taught myself how to solder, so it's easy to drop some 60 cent capacitors into place, and bam: working computer.
I like knowing how to do that.

Anyways, hope your day gets better.

u faggots never learn

nope

Checked

You are a fucking liar. No one laughs at a knife and dares them to stab you because some nog or taco bowl would have done it by now