Get this

What do?
Should I work towards my wizardry still? Or should I say fuck it, and literally fuck her. Shit man I feel like I'm going to spill my spaghetti and make a fool out of my self.

GIVE HER THE DICK

The soul of René Descartes is rising from the grave as we speak.

It is a trap and the gay kind.
She probably has like 2-3 dudes waiting to beat the shit out of you.

*and not the gay kind

Do it, you will regret it if you wont.

But I know her in real life, we used to go to school together. And we go to different colleges now which is what she is talking about

Ask her to come over to your place, fuck when your parents are gone (since you obviously live with them)

do NOT let her in your room.

Why though? Like I get the making her come over here part, but why not in my room? I have a comfy futon.

other than the fact that I have an onahole and lube but I can just hide that shit.

If you want to risk it, but don't be surprised when you're getting the shit kicked out of you, while she laughs watching it.
Most 3DPD enjoy domination, that is why most of them are turn on by physical violence, whether it's themselves or their bfs doing it.
My guess, she wants her bf to demonstrate his physical superior, so she can get excited when they fuck.
It is just guess, but if you want to risk it.

Are you really not gonna post a pic at least? Fuck off.

I got a new phone so I have none of her, kek
This is what she looks like almost to a T.

If you don't do it you're literally gay.

put it in her. And like. If you cum early just finger her or eat the pussy till you are ready to go again. Make her beg for more.

Are you stupid? Fucking doit.

Thats what I was most scared of. My endurance is shit.

Jack off before you do it too. Go to the bathroom real quick or somethin.

That actually fucking works? I thought that was an old wives tale.

Why would it not work? Getting the first nut out of your system is always best. Last longer before having to cum again.

Well can you help me with this too then, I want to take pics of this happening if it is real and I don't know how I would get around to doing this with just a phone. And I was going to post it on Holla Forums. How do I ask this without sounding autistic?

Since she is moving say you want something to remember the fun you had. But just kind of ease into it i guess. Ask if she ever had sexy pics taken before.

You are in the position where you actually have a legit sounding reason. Let her have some of you too if she wants.

Damn, I wish I was smart enough to think like that. And I'm going to fucking college for Criminal Studies, fuck.

You should absolutely do it OP. If things backfire, then you have a new story to tell and more experience getting close to banging a girl. If things go well, you now have some sexual experience to help you along for next time. It's a win-win for everybody.

Do it OP. It probably won't happen but do it anyway. I had this one chick who was gonna come over to my house for the D but she didn't show up

are you a virgin?

serious question btw

I went out with a girl, but she kept bugging me to take her to buffalo wild wings. I don't like their wings that much, so I cutoff contact after the first date.

holy shit nigger you need to get some lasik. go back and read the OP then take a long look in the mirror.

fuck me

You're not going to be this guy, are you?

With eyes like yours, I'm surprised you knew which picture to upload. that's pretty impressive

fucking clever af dude

if youre attractive enough that shes offering sex, you should just be confident and everything will go smoothly

Stick it in her pooper.

FUCKING DO IT YOU FAGGOT