Why don't Jews like Donald Trump?

Why don't Jews like Donald Trump?
Serious question. It seems like every Jewish media writer and blogger hates him. He loves Israel, and is pretty anti-Islam/Palestinian.
Is it because he's too isolationist in the Middle East? Is it because leftist Jews (like all leftists) work against their own interests?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congregation_Shearith_Israel
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_oldest_synagogues_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ariovistus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bastarnae
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_High_German
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yiddish
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Court_Jew
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosporan_Kingdom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ostsiedlung
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aro_Confederacy
mikedashhistory.com/2015/01/15/blonde-cargoes-finnish-children-in-the-slave-markets-of-medieval-crimea/
academia.edu/2971600/Slave_Trade_in_the_Early_Modern_Crimea_From_the_Perspective_of_Christian_Muslim_and_Jewish_Sources
penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer/E/Roman/Texts/Polybius/4*.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Democrats ultimately funded more wars for Israel.

As worst as George W Bush is, Obama increased military expenditure while decreased their effectiveness.

shill thread

That's a real tough question OP

It's because he hasn't said anything antisemitic yet about jews, and the jews need the general populace to believe that he hates jews so he won't become president. He's a business man under-handing the public, he says he loves Israel now, sure, but once president you can be sure as hell that funding will stop. He's jewing the jews and the jews nose it.

bait, OP is going to show up under another account and claim the jews love him.

Take your meds, paranoid faggot.

Because he puts the kaibosh on all their globalist schemes. If anything, Trump is probably the only person who can save the Jews from themselves and the people they've pissed off through their decades of imprecations. I'm pretty sure the Jews who've aligned with Trump are the Jews who've decided when it comes down to it, they'll side with the Gentiles over Jewry because there's more profit in it for them and besides, Jews are going to be annihilated this time when the sleeping goyim fully arouses awake and realizes what's been done to him.

If you look at the Jews who've got on the Trump train, they're all pretty savvy, self-aware types, while the ones arrayed against him are hysterical and irritating whiners who utterly lack self-awareness and whose bitching about anti-Semitism creates more anti-Jew sentiments than anything else. Most of the whites who are waking up to the JQ don't hate them because they're aware of what's actually happening, like we do, they're just annoyed at constant Jew whining and nagging and imperiousness. The Jew's worst enemy is always himself.

Ashkenazim are international merchants who rely on open borders, free trade, a bottomless pool of cheap labor, imported subhuman electoral ringers, deracinated multiculturalism and the free movement of shekels. Trump is an unmitigated disaster for the international Jew.

Those Jews who lean away from internationalism and more towards Zionist nationalism also have much to worry about. Zionists have long relied on the unconditional subservience of bought American politicians. While Trump has signaled support for Israel, he has made it clear that this support will not be unconditional, Trump has even stated that he expects Israel to pay for its own defense.

Tl;dr: Trump is another shoah for international Jews. Trump is a minor shoah for Zionist Jews. International Jews will fight Trump to the bitter end, Zionist Jews will try to get close to Trump in order to influence his Israel policy in a more favorable direction.

I'm fairly certain Trump is either Holla Forumslack-levels of redpill on the JQ and is just really, really expert at reigning himself in and only saying what he wants to say, or he's blue-to-purple-pilled on the JQ but the moment he discovers the truth he'll go full red-pill. He's a very difficult man to read, he's great at wearing the masks he needs to wear in the right places and times, he can adjust the level of his rhetoric to match the audience's level of understanding, he's very impressive in his wielding of politics.

Yep. OP's a faggot.

Who got it?

What about Sephardics and Mizrahis? Do they even show up on the threat radar? I'm pretty sure when we speak of THE JEWS, 100% of the offenders we're thinking of are Ashkenazis. Are any of the other Jew sub-races causing the white race any direct problems? Because I can't think of any off-hand, seems it's all Ashkenazis, and it wouldn't surprise me that only the Jew subrace which mixed with whites is the only one advanced enough to pose a threat.

Nice try, Shlomo.

The fuck? OP has a legitimate, albeit newfaggoty question: why are Trumps biggest, most outspoken and brazen opponents Jews, especially on the GOP side of things, a bunch of media Jew kingmaker pundits?

Gas yourself faggot

Jews aren't a hivemind and there are different factions. Trump is the spearhead of one faction that is going to dismantle the other. A few decades in the making at least.

That's a bit of a leap. He could be, but that's all supposition on your part, no different than Trump is Hitler 2.0. We don't know what Trump is, what it is he's really fighting for, but I'm not inclined to believe he's some good little minion of some clique of faction. He's doing this for his own reasons, I'd say for his own ego, hes' doing it to have a place in history so great that all the faggots who mocked him and his hair and his career and successes will forever be forgotten in its shadow.

They realize that the people that like trump have had enough of their shit and many of them know it is the jews pushing this shit. They are afraid. And they should be.

sage
sage

The Sephardim, Ashkenazim and Italkim comprise a mercantile caste of "European" Jews. They are descended from a root population of Levantine merchants who interbred with Italian women 2000 years ago.

The Italkim have interbred with Italians and are almost extinct.

The Sephardim migrated to Iberia and were subsequently expelled and dispersed across the world. There are very few pure Sephardim left, mostly in France and Latin America. Sephardim are now too intermixed with low IQ populations to present a threat. Among some natable pure Sephardim were Benjamin Disraeli, a famous prime minister under queen Victoria, Judah P. Benjamin, the secretary of state for the confederacy, and almost all of the slave traders who shipped niggers into the Americas.

The Ashkenazim migrated up into the Rhine valley 1500 years ago, where they picked up Yiddish. They then slowly migrated east into the "pale of settlement". The Ashkenazim lived almost exclusively as merchants and money lenders, they have been bred to evolve the highest average IQ of any known endogamous human population. Ashkenazim have been waging a tireless war against European nationalism for almost two centuries. Nationalism threatens their comfortable international mercantile niche. Nationalism also threatens Ashkenazi genetic integrity, as it penalizes groups that fail to integrate into the national culture. Some sizable minority of Ashkenazim have given up on exclusive internationalism and have also become Zionists.

Mizrahim are a diverse group of Jews who stayed in the middle east and never interbred with Europeans. They are completely irrelevant 85-90 IQ kebabs for the most part, they also comprise the majority of the Jewish population in Israel. Some mizrahim, like the Persian, Bagdadi and Bukharian Jews may have average IQ's in the high 90's, but these are very few in numbers.

many jew factions hate each other guts more than some of you kike slayer prospects do

I had always just assumed both were Ashkenazi, learn something new everyday.

So what you're saying is Ashkenazis are the threat, Sephardim are practically extinct, and so long as we keep the Mizrahi in their little Middle East prison and don't let politicians feed them welfare money, they're irrelevant. That's kinda what I was assuming based on what I can make out of Jewry and its ins and outs.

sage
sage
communism, /thread/

Never said he was a minion, but a spearhead. Trump gets the white house, the glory and his name etched into history as a household name, and the people that helped him get there get massive benefits. That's why Trump appears so different to every other politician, because he isn't a minion. He's an unchained beast.

it's a ploy to make Holla Forums like him when in reality he's a top goy

Because we 2000 or so Holla Forumslacks, and excluding the paid shills, maybe 1200 to 1400 are so fucking integral to the future of western civilization that kikes are dropping all this bank and expending all this effort an putting on this big of a show to get lil ole us to let our guards down?

I mean, we're pretty awesome and all, but I just don't think we're worth all that.

It's really simple, OP.

Trump has promised to remain neutral on Israel; something no candidate has done since 1948. Every politician promises to put Israel before America, but Trump repeatedly has promised to put America first.
By putting America first, you're automatically fucking Israel in the ass because when Israel kicks up the shit in the sand, America isn't going to be there to fight Israel's wars.

Got it? Good.

that's because you don't know what the jews know.

I want to chime in here.

I doubt the Sephardic Jews are close to extinct.

The oldest congregation in the United States was formed in New York in 1654 by Sephardic Jews from Spain and Portugal.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congregation_Shearith_Israel

There were also many other congregations.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_oldest_synagogues_in_the_United_States

Also one last thought, it's too difficult to tell different types of Jews apart. They all operate together, so even if there are some that are lesser evil, they are still accomplices. I honestly believe that the best solution is to teach everyone in the world who they are, why they are a threat, and send them all to Israel.

Why do you think every thread a fucking slide thread? Jesus Christ.
Explain to me what is not a slide thread in your opinion.

also sliding is an obsolete tactic, anyone with at least one active neuron in their head should be using the catalog by now.

That's pretty much my thoughts, though I'd add death sentences to the worst offenders of Jewry because they really deserve it. But sending them to Israel where they'll Jew themselves into extinction is the most fitting punishment for most of them, and all you need do is look at Israeli demographics to see that's exactly what they're doing to themselves there. If we can just cutoff the welfare they from the West and neutralize their nukes, Israel would be the perfect concentration camp.

You sound like a Hollywood caricature of a Nazi.

These Sephardim eventually interbred with Americans and disappeared from the historical record. 99% of contemporary American Jews are descended from migrants out of the pale of settlement which arrived on Ellis island in the late 19th and early 20th centuries.

Because Jews can sniff white cohesion and white pride from 6,000,000 miles away.

Jews are demonic hypocritical ultra-ethnic-nationalists who will not allow anyone else to have an ethnic or national identity. If a politician enters onto their conquered territory, threatening to rile up the goyim with ideas of going against the Jewish agenda, Jews lose their minds.

Trump gives hope to whites and Jews fucking hate that. He is the voice of the frustrated goyim and he must be stopped otherwise there will be anodda shoah.

sage

Doubtful. I think they arrived in southern Germany with
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ariovistus
the leading layer of whose army spoke the language of the
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bastarnae
which developed into
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_High_German

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yiddish
being a dialect of that which they had picked up among the Bastarnae as
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Court_Jew s
and commercial agents for the Jews in the
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosporan_Kingdom

Unlikely since they are documented there before the German
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ostsiedlung

and law experts and handlers of deadbeats, ie. slave traders among their European clients

while the IQ of the surrounding population has dropped, as in the other slaving area, West Africa.

Also, it thwarts (occasionally) the deroute into debt bondage of the people of that nation, blocking the generation of marketable slaves.

I have only become what the Jews have required me to be to ensure my survival and the survival of my people. I don't relish any of this, but dealing harshly with the Jewish Problem must be done if our people are to have a future. Nothing personal, Chaim, it's just business.

Well written user. You are obviously educated as evidenced by your use of language.

so the German(Bastarnian)/Jewish proto-state functioned as the
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aro_Confederacy

mikedashhistory.com/2015/01/15/blonde-cargoes-finnish-children-in-the-slave-markets-of-medieval-crimea/
academia.edu/2971600/Slave_Trade_in_the_Early_Modern_Crimea_From_the_Perspective_of_Christian_Muslim_and_Jewish_Sources

penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer/E/Roman/Texts/Polybius/4*.html
' The site of Byzantium is as regards the sea more favourable security and prosperity than that of any other city in the world known to us, but as regards the land it is most disadvantageous in both respects. 2 For, as concerning the sea, it completely blocks the mouth of the Pontus in such a manner that no one can sail in or out without the consent of the Byzantines. 3 So that they have complete p395control over the supply of all those many products furnished by the Pontus which men in general require in their daily life. 4 For as regards necessities it is an undisputed fact that most plentiful supplies and best qualities of cattle and slaves reach us from the countries lying round the Pontus,'

All of this is correct, but there is also an element of racial hatred for whites and a neurotic fear of persecution.

They want to see whites totally destroyed through immigration and a culture of self loathing. Just as they convince the descendants and relatives of prominent Nazi's not to reproduce and even to sterilize themselves, while their once proud nation is overrun by third world immigration, they would like all European peoples to follow suit.

Anxiety about another "holocaust" is 90% of the Jewish brain.

Trump is a strong and angry goy leader who unmistakably tells the goyim to be proud of themselves and their heritage and the throw off the shackles of guilt, cultural suicide and exploitation.

If too many Goy get uppity, they may start telling Jews to fuck off.

bc he's the only one the don't completely control. also, jews hate nationalism (except for in Israel) bc its the only force that can defeat them