Awwwwww

:3

Fuck you pedo OP. Only pedos find kids to be cute.

I'd rather have pedos than trannies.

Pedos kept the normies away. Trannies draw the tumblr and sjw fags in.

What? Seriously.
That's like saying only zoophiles find kittens to be cute, or like saying only paedophiles find little girls to be sexually attractive and want to finger their cunnies.

Sexualization of children?

Of course not faggot!

Then why did you said that thing in particular if you didn't mean it?
Also, why is the video not viral? It's super cute.
Share it with all.

I was on the Internet and it called for lying. It's proper decorum. I posted the video on librechan to help it go viral.

You're a godly man.

Most people find cute kids to be cute. It's just one of those unspoken sort of things, but obly a pedo would feel the need to mention it out of the blue.

Kid is going to grow up to be an idiot. Too much TV.

its normal to find some teens and others under 18 attractive, if you act on it constantly then its different. I have slept with 15 yr old (law in uk is 16) when i was 22,, she wasn't any less mature than most 21 year old women, the only thing is she couldnt legally drink or vote, and if i videoed it the police might be onto me. wouldn't condone it for anyone the amount of pressure you get from friends etc +muhhh pedo jokes is bad.

Sleeping with pre-teens is just plain silly they have no maturity and fukks up like 80% of them even if it is loving like some pedos claim.

That's why I sleep with grown men

I think daddyvis fingering that.
I know I would, 'cause she's very cute.

this

Also, the anti-pedos draw in even more Chads and normalfags who are obsessed with "morality".

There's a thin line to tread for having a lgf / tradwife
The common degenerate is not ready for it

There can be only one Loli lover, and that is

Not even their parents