This user hate thread

This user is cancer and we all agree.

OKAY I DEMAND DEMANDDDDDDDDDDD THAT ALL POSTER TRIPFAG FROM HERE ON WE WILL HOLD EACH OTHER ACCOUNTABLE ANONOMOUSE DIES TODAY

hi

First time on an IB friend? Not really understanding the ropes of it all yet, I guess?

Wait what is sage, because I once had my user name like the one in the picture and I didn't get what it meant.

MODS ARE ASLEEP DRAW COCKS

I hope this is b8 and you're not really this much of a newfag.

I truly am but at least I'm anonymous.

I have been chillin here for almost ayear now.

If I can stop shit posting for a second and be honest (and I'm not him just another user by the way). I came to imageboards back in 2006 myself, and never really bothered how to do anything but post threads and stay in threads for like a few years. It was like 2009 when I acutally bothered doing things like saging, using the email field for something other than noko, etc. I was a young stoner at the time and couldn't give a damn about the quality level of my posts back then. Or how anything but basic function of the board worked.

I now live a life of dr jekel and mr hyde. I occasionally drink a bit too much coffee or have a burst of shit posting, but then I also inform, educate and put work into my posts now. I could literally only get away with acting like this on imageboards, and if it wasn't for them I doubt I'd have much of anywhere to go on the internet.

He was obviously uncleing you. Obvious uncle, is obvious.

go away unclefag.

WHO CARES?

aww, you mad? it's ok, we all know you love slobbering over my 50 mile long cock.

Youyay earlyclay onday'tay owknay owhay otay emoveray egenerateday. emovingRay egeneratesday ashay otay ebay ayay astfay ocesspray. etGay oppyslay andyay youyay'llay ebay aughtcay. Evenyay assumingyay youyay onway'tay ebay aughtcay, youyay'eray illstay astingway imetay youyay ouldcay endspay untinghay ownday oremay egeneratesday. enWhay ethay ineseChay executeyay eoplepay eythay ustjay ootshay emthay inyay ethay eadhay. oNay amesgay oryay unnyfay usinessbay

Can't you niggers see that this is b8? you niggers.

can't you see that we are just playing along? Nice downvote btw

>>>/reddit/

Yes I am mad sucking your cock is day consuming and you should go check a doctor.

So watch, there's a cycle of this here on Holla Forums that our "goon" friends undergo. They go through late at night, and bump threads with either just a basic bump, or a negative comment. The goal of course being trying to ignite as many flamewars as possible, but also, keeping real conversations down, by pushing them futher down the pile. Anyone who is paying attention, and gives a look over to freech and knows what these guys do. It's a basic sliding technique. The only end goal is to create chaos, and topple the board. There is no big gain. They do it for free. And they're getting tired. Stay in there anons ;) someday soon Holla Forums will get tired of this and give up forever.

In b4 a bunch of ad hoimen responses to this post (cuck, shill, loser etc etc, that's literally them coming out in full force).

I usually just check Dubs m8

t/r/o/l/l/i/n/g filters to uncled

Wut ?

uncleing

My panties are wet at such thread faggotry

lewd

yea he a faggot

sounds like you are the newfag here friend.

yes, yes, because in "imageboards for dummies" it says you got to sage/ignore all bait and bump serious threads only.

No wonder this site sucks dick.

Serious question I haven't really thought about. Does posting a picture with your sage make the sage meaningless? I know it does on halfchan.

I'm starting to think goons are not so bad tbh.
at least they are not all srs business

What did I do??

I'm flattered but stop trying to be me

You're a faggot Pedro!

Anonymous

Always hated that guy

kek

Me too fam

Then go back to halfchan where you belong loser

kek

I HATE U >:(

nope, you're the newfag. please go back to from whence you came faggot