NAME MY BAND

NAME MY BAND

Faggot and the four homos

The handsomes homos!

The "back to halfchan with your shitty template thread"s

the bombermens

You don't like any thread do you?

Why don't you just make one thread to talk shit about all the other anons so we don't go there and everybody is happy.

I don't like threads that are fucking cancerous shitposts, e.g. all of your posts. If you're butthurt you can't spam le funny banana xD or 69 names my dick! xDD maybe you should go back to
>>>/halfchan/

Whiny faggot, start maybe actually contributing.

That White Chink & The Curry Dindus

The Sand Monkees

Explain me how you are contributing when all you do is whining that you don't like a thread.

Everytime you reply in a thread you don't like, it bump's it.

Telling cancerous newfag autists like you and OP to get the fuck out is more contributory than you ever will be, on the internet or in real life.

Ahahah, is this your first post on this site? How new would one have to be to not know about saging? You fucking idiot, good job ousting yourself as incredibly new.

If you roll quads I'll leave

This board is slow as fuck, and you should leave anyway for being a faggot so nah

THE SHIT SKINS

Since most people in this thread are being faggot, I'll name 5

Everblast
No Kraut
TurbanHead
Torture The People
The Beastly Boys

Every time you sage I'm going to bump

Niggerblack

Mahmoud and The Terrorists

That's a pretty autistic thing to do. You know you'd have to be pretty pathetic to get this triggered over a post function on a chinese cartoon imageboard.

How appropriate.
I'm autistic.

Checked

Five Seconds of Islam

For some reason I fucking love this

MISGUIDED MISSILES

Neutral Cum Hotel

Allah and the Ackbars

KILL ALL SANDNIGGERS

Seat Over There

5 Chacal Hotos

I threw one around that some of the guys I used to jam with liked. We never used it though.

The Liars in Wait

A play on a Biblical phrase for opportunist murder. I was more pretentious in my lyrics than I should have been.

Over the Border Wall
Hotel Cartel
Poor Little Whiteboy and the Four Beans
Escape from ICE
El Burrito and the Chimichangas

the faggotness is strong in you
.>>6065912
The hair stylers