21 years ago today, one man turned 21 and began working on arguably the most kino of kino series of all time

Happy birthday Ricardo.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCsV8TKCrmZ3xGWVofQndITQ/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What did he mean by this?

he's literally /ourguy/

I know what I'm watching tonight. It's fascinating watching him slowly descend into madness. Any other good stalker/murderer kino like this? All I can think of are the Eilliot Rodger videos.

there was this dude who recorded himself talking about his guns and random shit then going to a mcdonalds with the intent of comitting mass murder and getting a grand total score of 2

i forgot his name though and cant find the video atm but it was during the early 90s

youtube.com/channel/UCsV8TKCrmZ3xGWVofQndITQ/videos

Is this ShitCucker in real life?

pure long armskino

what?

As in StinkMeaner KickBeater DrumpfLicker StinkPisser

that he was buttmad at the fact he was a manlet

poetry

he was 5'5 and at one point 320 pounds

Work in progress.

classic Gordo

lol. I wonder what it's like to be this autistic.

Is this real communism?

got chu fam

I.. I've never dreamed of fucking her,.. OK. The only thing I ever fantasized about if anything was bringing her pleasure, to satisfy her needs. You know, eating her out or something like that you know just giving her entire pleasure just.. because you know… fulfilling her earthly needs. Kay… Not… Not fucking her, because I know that I'm not sufficient for that, okay. I have prostate problems and I got a little dick and I'm fat and I have no stamina.

lol

I've never feared anyone quite like this, Jahans's face is etched into my mind like the devil himself. Thank god I don't live in Bongistan, but my heart weeps for all of the nonwhites who will feel his wrath.

I will never understand this.

he was literally living the dream and he threw it all away

Even worse, he was the Earl of the Manlets

does he have xxy syndrome or something

Kallmann syndrome, apparently.

Bjork was a cutie I can't blame him. she reminds me of this cute Japanese girl I liked. But besides that I can't get into bjork
Her music is to avant garde for me

I know two on YouTube I've been following for years. one in particular is capable of some real damage. not going to share tho cause I am not a snitch

:3

lemme see come on

Anyone know what happened to Taxman? Last I heard he just sort of vanished while on a road trip.

That's a good find, this guy is giving me some serious serial killer vibes. I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up finding a bunch of rotting human arms in his closet.

Come on user, you can't just tell us that and not leave us with anything.

What did he mean by this?