Trump becomes president

butthurt will be delicious

butthurt will be delicious

either way i win

Other urls found in this thread:

johnsunol.blogspot.com/2016/07/if-nsw-anti-discrimination-act-1977-was.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no one is win, no matter who becomes president.

Finally someone gets it.

I think it's safe to say neutrality is the faggiest political faction by far between left and right

Next Donald trump rally should be in the middle of a big swim pool, so all those blm can drown.

Understanding that a false dichotomy exists doesn't mean you're "neutral", it just means you're in opposition to feeding an illusion.

One day we "neutrals" will take back everything.

Exactly. This is classic Holla Forums.
Holla Forums goes where the salt is.
Holla Forums are Holla Forumsarbarians

If Hillary wins, I will spend that day uncleing the fuck out of Holla Forums.

If Trump wins, I will be on twitter uncleing SJWs.

It will be a fun November

This guy gets it.

Holla Forums never pics sides. We just uncle both sides of opposition.

Reminder that if Hillary becomes president, theres a good chance Holla Forums will become illegal and ISPs in America will be forced to block it.

Well, yeah, there'll be uncleing potential for either side, but the world isn't gonna last long with Hillary in charge. I'd advise you to vote for Trump if you wish to have a future in the butthurt business, no scare tactic meant by that, just cold, hard truth.

I think Holla Forums survived just fine under Obama. It will be fine under Hillary as well. Its a fallacy to think that only Democrats hate free speech. Republicans hate it as well. Government in general will try to control their citizens as much as they can

The only major difference between Democrats and Republicans is the 2nd amendment.

wut, how?

We won't let that happen.
And if it does happen, we WILL circumvent it.

whatever happens, I'll live

i dont know about that user

What if you die?

Speaking of which, I like this Holla Forums and shit, but can anyone recommend another chan image board ? Just to have more than 1 option to dig in (half-chan doesn't count)

seriously user? you should have a couple memorized already, what with all the shilling a while back.

There are a few shitty ones you'll see shilled here.

Most of them (aka all of them except Holla Forums and 4chan) are dead.

it could be again if people did raids and had fun, people always ruining fun.

I don't think we need to do raids, or try to be "what we used to be".

We need to push the boundaries and evolve.

Also the only ones ruining fun are those who won't let themselves have it.

I've visited some but as you said they are basically dead, isn't there any other as active as 8ch?

ok, what do you want to do?

Create OC, discuss current events, create and shitpost memes, be a thriving community, participate in Holla Forums culture.

we need some motivation, some driving force to do this.
Everytime people try to talk, someone (freech/pol/leftypol) come and fuck it up.

If you want the site to do better, you must do better. I have created a lot of content over the last couple of months and if you lurk a lot you should play a game, you should watch the proliferation of your content. It doesn't have to pursue a political agenda, and if it does, it doesn't have to pursue yours. It just has to be funny, original, or worth something in artistic merit.

If you currently feel like you are in a rut and that the culture is the same, give both a lift and contribute something original, it may be shit at first but you shouldn't shy away from learning. I've found learning my way around things like MSPaint made Illustrator and Photoshop easier, and that knowing them made knowing Adobe video and audio software easier, which made other brands of these formats easier.

If people reject it, so what? You are on an anonymous imageboard and as such can keep throwing shit until it sticks. It's fertile land for growth artistically and as a person if you are willing to listen to an unfiltered opinion devoid of pretenses.

back in the day we had "lulz" which was mindless entertainment, something to laugh at.

Holla Forums was mostly composed based off of political movement, the same shit that killed 4chan, aka Chanology, so the motivation behind most of the things here is political or "activism".

I think we need a renovation.

The collective mindset is different, perhaps we should construct a game?

I also want to know this

This guy fucks. Anonymous culture is open to exploitation by vested interests and COINTELPRO (ever since it entered the FBI watch list) and this was a downfall that was predicted at the time.

The problem is that Holla Forums used to be the central hub for this sort of thing, but now it's constantly being hijacked by petty butthurt pedos that didn't get modship and made it their mission to derail the site, obsessed politicos and external forces that for one reason or another want to see the site die. With a low userbase we are powerless, but by reaching out or recruiting in the meatspace we trigger the sort of behaviour that was responsible for the downfall of 4chan and earlier on usenet. It could be that it was a golden era that has been lost forever, or it could be that it's cyclical. I really don't see how you could sustain such a culture on an open network though, and it has to be something that is passed on to the next newfags that won't be such tryhards they fuck it all up, like tradition.

Maybe we need an explodingvan.fox of our own?

THE game?

Lol how is that? By shitposting

Yep.

no, a game for people to do something.
maybe raiding game or something. anything that anons can enjoy

exactly.

I don't recognize presidents, no matter who gets in office, no one rules over me.

You fags are the fags, by participating in voting you are giving the system legitimacy.
You are the cancer that is killing mankind, have fun being a slave.

That's adorable, and I'm sure it feels that way from your mom's basement.

You mean like how the feds infiltrated stormfront then Holla Forums decided to adopt the stormfront ideology inviting feds in?

Well, I don't expect a slave like you to understand.
So I will not even debate you at this point.
good luck you neutered fag.

That's actually a good idea

trips of truth

/>pol/ decided to adopt the stormfront ideology
More like newfags did what newfags do best, and drove out everyone else through their newfaggotry.

Who cares we win.

it is going to take the people to do something about the fed.
The government can't and won't do shit about it.
You're right about the TPP, tho.

Recently, in another thread, I pointed out how I find it odd that most Holla Forumsacks like Trump, even though hes not racist, not anti-semitic, etc. When the MSM says bullshit like "TRUMP IS A RACIST BIGOT", they fall for it, but instead of responding to it with "oh my gosh, Trump is racist, thats terrible!", they respond with "HELL YEAH TRUMP IS RACIST GAS ALL THE SPICS AND KIKES". Then a bunch of people called me a goon.

Are most modern day Holla Forumsacks that stupid? Is it shills on Holla Forums indirectly attacking Trump? Both?

Trickle down ideology, I'd say.

Anonymous has been hijacked by the feds, 4chan is full of SJWs (apparently, I'm not enough of a faggot to bother checking there for the last half decade since it was like watching a horse fuck your mother dressed as a clown even then) but here is strangely enough the polar opposite of that. What a strange coincidence! Must be the Jews rite? Not the government that has been actively looking for enemies since the end of the cold war?

Holla Forums IS stupid for sure. and their mods are working directly for the feds.
They support trump even though he is pro-israel .

i'm far more disgusted with the left than the right nowadays. i want trump to win, only because it will piss off the side i currently hate the most.

I'd love to see the cops react to your little edgelord spiel about "not recognizing the presidents" and "no one rules over me"

Both the left and the right are cancerous.

I hope dumb kids like you get impaled by the fence.

Did I disppoint you for not being a good slave?

At least I don't have a politician dick in my ass.

Of course you don't, that's where you keep your head!

Sure you aren't.

I'm not American so this entire election cycle is similar to hearing tons of fans from two foreign sports teams bickering at each other.

Being from an irrelevant country must be super boring.

What would the butthurt be if Hillary becomes president? I mean, she'll seize everyone's property and sell it to the Saudi's and pocket the cash, but that's not really going to cause butthurt; just a whole lot of death when all the muslims she's importing start using the new Saudi Arabian states to launch terrorist attacks on the few remaining vestiges of USA territory.

It really is.

If trump makes the people aware of it though. Only good can come from it.

oh look, Holla Forums quaker is back!

so i decided to listen to one of his rallys today just to see what all the fuss is about.

JESUS FUKING CHRISTT!!!

how stupid do you have to be to belive this guy? he literally says nothing of substance and just repeats himself over over. its like his retarded and the people who follow him are too racist and stupid to notice.

I don't see your point. Lots of people know about the FED, and fractional banking.
No one is going to do anything about it until it reaches its theoretical limits, but by that point it will be too late.

So he is 100% consistent in his views and clearly gives them out in simple terms everybody can understand.
This is a problem for you?

HILLARY LEAVE

Be careful,we're doxing you faggots.

Fuck up the faggot kiddy rapists. Good call.

johnsunol.blogspot.com/2016/07/if-nsw-anti-discrimination-act-1977-was.html