First Comment Shills - Daily Reminder

This is a ==Daily reminder== that there is a pathetic group of ((people)) whose only pathetic mission in life is come here to monitor every new thread that is created with the only objective to post the ==first comment== on it trying to disuade people from continue posting on the thread.
Their main objective is to substract energy from the topic and avoid people from discussing it.
Most of the time is a single post so the most probable thing is that the poster is a robot with automatic posts like "Slide thread" "Sage" "What are you sliding??" etc.

This kikes are so stupid they think that that normie kikebook sliding strategy will disuade Holla Forumsacks from posting.

this advice is intended for ==Newfags==, if you faggots are new here be aware of this
==Oldfags== please ignore

Nice day fucktards

Here comes the shill comment VVV

Kek fukken true

Reported.

Kike plz

sage

I remember reading a long time ago about the idea that the first (about 10 at most) posts in a thread usually influences how the whole thread will play out. It's true to some extent from what I've seen.

Not surprising shills would try to fabricate that process.

And thats what i am talking about folks, this brainless shills dont have nothing better to say.

Reported.

Hey robot, prove you are not a robot

Okay.

Reported for blatant shitposting.

Kek, adressing first comment shills blatant shitposting? is that the best you have kike?

I hope you really reported me so the mod will come and ban you for being a retarded shill, post a screen cap of the report idiot shill.

terrible attempt OP

kek, you can come here, try to substract energy from the thread and else, but the only thing you can make is a point.

Make your point idiots.
(spoiler) you dont have any

Dude, be a god user look for that article, post It here

It wasn't an article though, I remember an user posting a thread about it on 4/pol/ or 4/v/ a long time ago. Even had a couple of screencaps demonstrating the effect. My memory is too fuzzy on it to offer anything more useful, sorry.

I thought I would never get to use this image again, th-thanks user

Back to leddit with you

Hey kike faggot, dont be a retarded shill, you forgot your point idiot, expose something valuable.

you see newfags, this is what i am talking about, retarded shills with blatant shilling.

kek, what an idiot, you forgot how to read or what?
Newfag → Not for you
(Spoiler)→Not intended for hidding text

Now dont continue being an idiot retarded shill and try to make a point

Oh you were only pretending to be retarded. Makes sense, carry on

w o w ur so le butthurt xDD

I hope whoever you work for don't give you your 0.25$ for that shitty thread.

Back to reddit with you, you're too retarded to stay here.

Kill yourself faggot, those shekels you are earning for this third grade shilling are totally wasted mr shekelstein

It's right! Everytime I make a thread the first is

GOOD JOB OP

You know, sometimes people have nothing better to do than refresh the catalog, and sometimes they are the first ones to see a new thread, and sometimes they are the first person to comment as well.

Now please watch my autistic girlfriend for me while I go to the gas station.

delicious, another vector of possible attacks. Keep being cautious user. Its what is going to let us win.

Just jews being jews

have a bump

fuck off

Reported

:^)

le kill yourselves

These bumps must be grinding your ass raw.

hi Holla Forums

check em

Reported from me as well. God damnt you must take us for idiots. McDonalds require more skill than your bosses. Pathetic on multiple levels.

hi retard shill

Kek, the retardation of this idiots

This is a bot, it has to be.

Nobody's pathetic enough to go through the catalog, bumbing old threads with copy pasting the first line of OP.

R-r-right?

The question is, what are they sliding? There doesn't seem to be anything of major importance except the Austrian election rigging, which is stickied.

there's some serious shit going on right now and it's hard to figure out what because of all the spam and shills

S
S
S
S
S
S
S
S
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
G
G
G
G
G
G
G
E
E
E
E
E
E
E

It's just another bait thread that wasn't bumplocked for some reason.

Of course it is.

But it could be a good thread to talk about the shill bumbing the old threads. I don't wanna make a new one, to help him slide whatever it's sliding.

There's something weird going on.

Not that weird in the context of current events.

There's Brexit coming up, Austria's election likely being rigged, Trump revving up the Hillary attack strategy, Saudi's saying 9-11 is an inside job to piss off America. There's been a burst of information which could be useful to look into. So disruption and sliding will surge as a result.

Sage to avoid contributing to the disruption and sliding.