Mfw white skin, dark brown hair, brown eyes

I hate being a Basque. End my suffering.

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/nature/journal/v522/n7555/abs/nature14317.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

idk what the problem is m8

I'm not white, that's the fucking problem.

Install Gentoo.

You want to have blue eyes like this here fellow Aryan?

Kill yourself you fucking heretic

Hey there, easy now.

That irony though

Stop that ;_;.

Never forget

Nigga I can trace my family back to at least the 1600s in England. No dirty foreign blood. But I have brown eyes, white skin and brown hair (light brown mind you).

We can't all have nordic eyes eh

A-atleast I'm from the north.
That makes me huwhite right?

Stop the niggerspeak.

Reminder to report all freech threads

newfag spotted.
It's cool nigga, we're claiming the word back

You are descendant of what comes close to the most unaltered iberceltic population you fucking idiot.
Get some pride, marry some basque qt and make your ethnic group survive by spawning lil basqis.

Nigga please

Defeatist piece of shit. I bet you're one of those liberals trying to fit in without even speaking basque.

Dude, don't you fucking compare me to a leftist. I ALWAYS VOTE PNV.

fuck you

Look at it this way, OP:

You're not a nigger.

Come back when you have something meaningful to say, or come back when you're a little older.

I think OP only wanted to create a basque general but he is too much of a faggot to do It properly.

user Basques are whiter than the avarag Spaniard, not having lighter eyes is because you are a fucking mediterranian.

Basques are the fathers and mothers of Western Europe. R1b line comes from the same population. R1b is the THE dominant haplogroup of Western Europe.

Why so serious?

We're claiming the word back nigga

Don't feel bad OP.

Basques may not be Indo-Europeans but they laid foundations to European civilization before Indo-European invasion from from steppe.

Old-Europe aka Non-Indo-Europeans appreciation post.

Pic related : Vinča civilization, Mycenae civilization, Minoan civilization, Cycladic civilization, Eteocretan civilization, Goidelic civilization, Sicanian civilization, Basque civilization and Iberian civilization.

It's nothing to worry about, m8

Aren't you guys aliens or something?

fml

also should mention I can draw direct ancestry to Muhammad The Rapist Prophet himself

infact I have papers proving that
kek
fml

They are descendants of Neolithic farmers. Basques still have more Indo-European component then Greeks though.

Chart related : Yamnaya (Indo-Europeans) and Early Neolthic and Western European hunter-gatherer (Non-Indo-Europeans)

Nordics & Baltics are more Indo-European while Southern Europeans are more Neolithic farmers.

Source : nature.com/nature/journal/v522/n7555/abs/nature14317.html

Isn't diversity wonderful?

Ever thought of learning Copt and making a Ogdooad reconstructionism Pagan movement?

At least you're not a diversity baby
like me

No.

these religions are dead here, user. everyone receives mandatory abrahamic religion education

What a sad story. Have you considered going to Iran or Israel?

user, by being in Edgypt, you are automatically very redpilled against Israel and their crimes against humanity

they are technically our #1 enemy

rather not go somewhere that's involved in a nuclear conflict
it's still impossible for me to leave the country atm though.

How can that be? Being a pure white from ancient native European lineage living in a native European community is so dreadfully boring. All this endless societal cohesion is so awfully dull.

Try being half german half mestizo you fucking sperg.

trips confirm diversity is only way forwards

crayons declared sexist because you can draw white people with them

kek wills it

Yes, but if your red pilled on Israel you would want to go their, find qt Jewish girl and make baby's. Third class or not, it seems better then your predicament now.

Both provide a better environment for those who question Islam regardless. As well you have greater opportunity for advancement both ways.

they have racial purity laws there, user.
nty user

What the hell?! How did I end up on 4cuck's /po-…
Oh. Wow.

Damn, check'em.

Quite the opposite. Though I agree it doesn't really belong on Holla Forums it's always nice to taste some nigger tears. You guys get me in a better mood with all the shit going on. Atleast I'm not a nigger.

shill thread

Fuck off kike
Quen Isabella removed all kebab

Pic? I mean I know it's Holla Forums.

Tumblr tier, become an hero

Never heard that shill atempt before. How quaint. Still post some more tears. Not you though shilly will.

You don't deserve those trips.

Cut your hair.

Yes I do kike.

Feels good to be master race

Israel is a retarded idea.
The libanon however seems like the most sane nation in the middle east atm.

Arent your copts concentrated in certain population centers?
You dont have to like christianity but living smongst them should be less stressful then with allahuackbars.

I'm saying you didn't earn it because you didn't get it by random chance, stop being so insecure.

Try being a slavshit mutt OP. My father's parents heritage is strictly Slavic and the weaker genes (predisposition to heart disease, MS, hair loss, obesity, diabetes) contrast my mother's Belgian/Welsh/Swedish heritage. Oh, and her great grandmother was a carribean nigger.

I just want WW3 to happen so I could at least give myself some use to the God Emperor. I'm anxious about passing down my dirty bloodline.

Cheer up user… you could have been me.

Ginger and green eyes

I'm surrounded by what happens when Europe gets invaded by muslims and whites do nothing to stop it.
And now we're seeing what happened to Portugal and Spain all those years ago, to central and northern Europe.

I wish, user, but that simply doesn't happen. Copts are a very, very, very tiny minority. Like 1 in 500 people is christian here. And you seem to think I have an independent source of income, no user. There are no jobs here, the only jobs that are available pay about 100$ a month at best for hard labor. Faking my views and staying with my mom is much easier. When one of the rare, real jobs does arise, then competition is extremely strong on it, and pretty much impossible to get, just like lottery.

yes, this!
basques are white dude

>skin rarely, if ever, burns, only get darker. can get mexican tier within a summer if I'm out long enough I blame my small amount of central american blood

Least I'm in America where this doesn't matter a ton, I look like any other american euro mutt

Basques are not Celtic or Indo-European. They are what historians call "Old-Europe", see

Genetically, they are neolithic farmers. See source for genetic study here :

True, Basques have more Indo-European component than Spaniards and Greek as you can see from chart here.

That literally means you have more Neolithic farmer ancestry than Indo-European ancestry.

Afonso Henriques-tier here
Get out, pale nigger

Why hate who you are? Embrace that shit fam. I'm a slav mix idgaf they are pretty neat tbh.

cool it nigga

Just fuck off.

If there are ayys on Earth, they're fucking Basques. How did these bizarre speaking people exist among the Latin languages of Europe?

Fucking mountain people I swear. Navarre might be the Tibet of Europe.

I'm jealous tbh fam, I'm 70% pure potato nigger, 25% "English" (I haven't traced it far back so it could be muddled as fuck), and the rest is a random mix of Native American, German, French, etc. Wouldn't be so bad if my Irish bloodline wasn't completely genetically degenerate.

I'm studying to become a bioengineer, and I'm focusing on dev-bio on the side. My hope is that one day I'll develop or at least have access to the technology to have a boatload of perfect white bioengineered children.

I don't even know what to make of myself.
At least I can get asian pussy pretty easily.

Go to Europe claiming you're a refugee.We could use sandniggers like you instead of the trash we get.

This. Do it quick before AfD haven't got into power yet.

Next exodus when?

And did you seriously call me a nigger just because some insecure fuckwit shits up the board with yet another shitty thread? If OP could stop moping about and sucking cock, he may find that although he may not be White though I'd consider him one, he can at least act like one, thus making him "White". Have something to be proud of.

Cut your hair or get really fucking RIPPED.
I have dealt with this all my life Taco Niggers.
Anyway. Don't kill yourself, and maybe kill rapefugees in Europe. Maybe it will be considered okay because "it's part of your culture".

Again, better yourself, make something to be proud of.

I dunno. Hopefully soon.

That's not really how it works, user.
Basically, a long, long time ago, people that didn't speak Indo-European languages inhabited Europe. Then the Indo-Europeans started immigrating, chiefly Celts/Celto-Italics as well as proto-Greeks, proto-Albanians, Hittites and proto-Armenians. The Etruscans, who influenced the (Indo-European) invading/immigrating Italic Latins very strongly and got rekt by Rome for it would be an example. The Germanics and Balto-Slavs came later. Eventually, most of what would become the Roman Empire was Celtic, Venetic (an IE family that went extinct thanks to Rome, as did the Hittites/Anatolians due to Greeks and Turkroaches), or Italic. Iberia in particular was very Celtic, but not everywhere, and basically the leading hypothesis is that the Basques lived in the British Isles and in Iberia before the Celts/Indo-Europeans invaded, and Navarre is just a mountain holdout of the Basques, not even neccessarily their heartland.
Basques wuz kangz of Yurope before the Celts wuz (before the Romans wuz).

This.

But, most Southern Europeans are not that genetically different from Basques. They are all more Neolithic farmers than Indo-Europeans.

See here, link to genetic study.

See here

But user, that's just linguist-speak for "Gaelic". Goidelic basically means the culture that both the Irish and Scottish descend from, and is very Celtic and Indo-European.

RIP Bilbao purity but at least that's something

I don't know what the fuck that means.

Looks like I'm just a late bloomer, plus I like my black hair, it looks much better on a white than on a shitskin.

Bet that was a relief

I can understand why Jews were never subsumed into more advanced cultures, but how the fuck did something as retarded as Basque culture survive in the first place?

Yeah, my family is fairly weird.

My mother's side has pale skin but dark eyes and dark hair.

My father's side has somewhat tan skin but light hair and eyes.

I'm a Cantabrian, so I literally live next to the basque, they're really likeable people, I could be Basque since I look much like them, but not sure, my father's side supposedly comes from Navarra.

join afd

Interesting

Ouch man, lets hope you did not end up with run-of-the mill light brown hair, at least Black has some exotic feel to it in populations with mostly light brown hair like here.

Get a buzz-cut or let it grow, that's how you can only remedy It.

You are pure white you fucking retard.

Thanks to "white", degenerate, incestious trailer trash from the united states we even got this retarded identity of being white. According to them slavs, persians and other vermin hould be regarded as our allies. Putting south europeans in a group with russians for example is just fucking stupid. Every Greek has more in common with a turk than with a russian (or do americans call turks now white as well? If so, Germany is 99% white :—)))).

dem trips do, nigga.

I feel a bit better about myself now, considering the greatest artistt of all time looks like I do.
Another person who looks almost exatly the same as I. I'm also really good at soccer

World's greatest manlet.