MAGA

WHEN TRUMP BECOMES PRESIDENT
HOW DO YOU PLAN TO RUB IT IN
ALL THE SJW RETARDS FACES

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/xNwWDBy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1. Use the men's bathroom (I am male).
2. Continue to be gainfully employed and not collect welfare.
3. Raise my daughter to be a woman and not a tumblrina.
4. Remain married to my wife (female) and have sex with her for the sole purpose of procreation.
5. Carry a gun.

go home SJW scum

So she's a girl who's a fat virgin neck beard?

I'm going to compile the greatest SJW salt thread in the history of the internet

jesus Christ bro, don't…

Holla Forums butthurt will be so funny

By Openly carrying while I walk around the neighborhood of our local liberal arts college wearing my MAGA hat with a smug look on my face

sad to think you can only imagine a good life as a fantasy.

Pic related.

ITT: slaves.

Checked

Trump is the only candidate in over half a century who isn't owned by lobbyist….you are literally a bull

word filter for C U ck WTF

It's not going to happen. I have never met a female Trump supporter, and females make up roughly 51% of the population. Add to that many bulls out there will let their girlfriends guilt them into voting for Shillary, and we're fucked. Face it, Jon Steward and Stephen Colbert have been methodically brainwashing American for over 15 years. We need a miracle.

Actually I look more this

YOU have never met…..then you need to get out of your basement….all but maybe two of the women i know are voting for Trump…..P.S NO one watches t.v anymore

Hillary leads by a lot with women
But Trump leads by a lot with men

you outright banned me because you felt like it
i have no mindreading capability to know you're having a "webm war" with someone at the time i make a thread, i mostly ignore threads i havent started
why would you ban me for weeks and why do you think b is better highly moderated like this
RANDOM means we can have 50 webm threads if we want them
its also not spam to have over a dozen replies by me alone in a WEBM thread and others were posting in it

put it to 25 pages and stop being such a rulefaggot whore
imgur.com/xNwWDBy

wrong thread retard

Riot

no need their paychecks from the Clinton campain will stop so they will have to go get jobs or hero which would be best.