4 chan fucking sucks

I've been banned twice now this week for things I didn't even post. I got banned for a post I supposedly made while I was banned. Wtf. Holla Forums is where it's at i think.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/aus/res/88227.html#q88797
8ch.net/russia/res/44.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nope, 4chan is where it's at.

Get a VPN and go back.

Took you a little too long to realize, but welcome to the bestchan.

Don't listen to these goons trying to drive off all of 8chans traffic.

Lurk moar.

We need fresh people not exposed to halfchans cancer or at least ones who left halfchan because of the cancer

People who come from 4chan because they got banned will come here and post the same cancerous shit they saw on halfchan. I'd love to see Holla Forums with more people, just not those faggots.

Yeah that's not me.

I'm on mobile. Any apps I could download or something?

I was permabanned for posting animal rekt. Mods are sjws

Tried a VPN and it said I was still banned.

never been banned on 4chan before, despite mocking /k/ mods many times

first post on 8 /a/ resulted in ban for talking about anime recommendations, in fact 8 /a/ being such shit is basically what fueled endchan for a while along with the occasional outage

Heh, sure thing kid

Good one

Or people who are able to actually lurk. It's possible for cancerous 4cucks to change their ways and understand how cringy and autistic they are.

8 chan is the same, you get banned if you don't like Gay Marriage Activists anal fucking babies because the /aus/ mod is a gay baby fucker.

8ch.net/aus/res/88227.html#q88797
8ch.net/russia/res/44.html

this

Except it's not run by a central force, Holla Forums is very decentralized and users are free to do what ever they want on their own board.

If by chance you find out that a central group is working together running different boards, perhaps you should provide evidence and create a new board to trump it.

I'm going to hand out rope to all the ctr shills outside of their office.

Ooops

You know that those bans are simbolic right?Even a 10 year old could avoid this shit easily.

Checked

Checked

i'm 20+ and I can't avoid it. Tried VPNs, resetting me router(didn't reset) and nothing. Teach me sempai! So I could go back to post that 8ch is superior