Pokemon Go sucks and it will be dead by next year

Pokemon Go sucks and it will be dead by next year.

Bitch about it all you want. That game made millionaires out of people virtually overnight. Enjoy driving around in your 2006 toyota camry

Did you make some fast cash off it faggot?

who cares about next year?

it's a ton of fun right now

In the future there would no doubt be more gens to help keep it alive.

But everyone and their mother will just be hacking it by then; making it all extremely pointless.

This is a pretty good prediction, GPS games wont last to long though. I think people will get sick of it mainly because it's so simple and dull.

why even play the game if you're not gonna actually play it?

Purely to show off. Not that you're cheating, but to show off your level and shit.

Fuck that game. Shit is for retards. I hope that some "Surrogates" shit happens where everyone glued to their cell dies or gets hypnotized. I would pillage the world during the post-apocalyptic era.

pc > phones always and forever

dead by next year

All lies

Nah, it's really a lot of fun

Next year? Try next trimester.

I've been playing it a shitload. It's not fun at all, wtf are you smoking? The only reason I play it is because my inner autist is required to get up,

Really wish they would of kept the fundamentals of pokemon with this game… But instead they dumbed it down to please the mainstream

Pokemon is mainstream.

I used to say that I was too fucking old for that fucking faggot pokemon shit, but then I realized the first game came out in like 1989 or some shit. Most people realize that the first function of the pokemon franchise is to be a cash cow first, and fun to play second.

I know that user but it wouldnt be as popular as it is if it actually required you to use any mental functionality to play the game like the handhelds do… So many people now claiming to be pokemon trainers and I'm over here like "have you even played pokemon blue?"

pokemon was out in 1996 retard.

did ya got your lvl 100 porygon on Gameboy?

He didn't say it wasn't mainstream, he said it was dumbed down to please mainstream

Can you even read m8

summerfad for summerfags

fuck off

the joke went well over your head, mate. You're the odd one here.

Fuck ya… I grinded my ass off to get 9999 coins… Shit tedious as fuck

Fucking kek… Maybe you should take your own advice user

nah 9999 coins was easy mate
Don't buy shit throughout the game and once you've beaten up the league once or twice you have enough monies.

I was around 10 at that time… I didn't think that far ahead back then

bro I was round 10 too and had the game in Spanish because my parents bought it in Puerto Rico while stuck in transit. I turned it on again a while ago, I realised that I couldn't get a word of it and finished the game just with hit and miss technique.

Near as makes no difference

I was alive in 1996
I wasn't in 1989

that's 7 years
That makes nearly a third of my age

THIS IS A DIFFERENCE IN THE INTERNET ERA

That's some based shit user. Now if you had beat the original legend of Zelda in a foreign language at the age of 10 you would be a god

yeah, I think so too.
Pokemon was easy though, I never finished Tomb Raider 2 nor Rayman when I was young.