I bet they're going half ass his real form

I bet they're going half ass his real form.

I just want the gamergate episode to come out already

Who?

NuPPG is trying to introduce a new villain, and I think they're trying to have a continuity now, and are trying to build up this villain as some sort of ultimate evil.

You mean Him? The Devil? No? Of course not.

That would involve having watched the previous show and knowing anything about it.

BTW Im insulting the showmakers not you.

maybe he's the reason the animation's been shit

smh tbh fam

Why do you keep watching purely out of hatred?

Not OP but honestly it's pretty fun to see how bad it can go.

word choice.
PPG always had a continuity, what didn't had was a story arc.

Abortion Time tried this and they failed miserably, SU is trying to do the same thing and the results are variedad
What makes them think that they will succeed ? The average quality of their episodes, both in writing and animation is abyssmal, if anything, trying to do a "ultimate evil" will backfire so fucking hard that it will make Autism Time's drop of quality look pale in comparison

Oh, do you mean Him? The, you know, ACTUAL FUCKING DEVIL WHO EVERY FUCKING VILLAIN IN TOWNSVILLE IS GOD DAMN TERRIFIED OF?

What is this bullshit fanfiction they're trying to pull here? What's next, introducing a secret fourth Powerpuff Girl that existed at the beginning of time and eventually ascended to become the Powerpuff Godess? Fucking Christ.

Didn't they made some actual good villain to turn it into a baby just to cut the arc?
What's the point on making a series that can actually go forever while having arcs if you're not gonna even finish them.

second pic.

Not to mention that as far as the arc goes, SJeWen Universe has been passable because the series is actually revolved around it.
Although buying prematurely up to season 6 can only mean fuckup.

It used to be for the same reason as . But after that virus episode, I don't think I'm ever going to watch it again. At least until the Gamer Gator episode It's just that bad.

Thing is, the Lich WAS working, but the writers showed how incompetent they really were halfway through S5, a lot of the plot points were either given really shitty resolutions or getting milked because they had no real idea on what they were doing and the Lich was the icing on the cake, their main bad guy was turned into a baby, a shit ending for a shit season finale of an atrocious season
Ask in the /jojo/ thread for more disappointment

Mojo Jojo wasn't afraid of Him.

There was also that episode where the gangrene gang prank called everyone, and mojo and fuzzy never acted terrified when they talked to Him over the phone.

Oh you mean the flamboyant pink tranny devil who ocassionaly has fits of rage before going back to his annoying gay talk?

You mean the devil who never tried to 1/1 fight the PPG directly because he's obviously a wimpy punching bag. The devil who can't attack. The devil who has to use diversion and mind control in order to get his way? The Devil who never really talked about himself, who the narrator never revealed why he's so evil compared to other villains, the devil who sucked dick and kept getting his ass kicked by the PPG every time?

Yeah I remember that devil stereotype character. The writing in PPG sucked dick, especially for HIM episodes. He was suppose to be the Voldermort of the PPG, but he obviously failed at it because in the Time Travel episode the writers just make the townspeople moan and bitch at the PPG for "Oooh not staying 24/7 in townsville and saving it, it's your fault, not ours for being incompetent retards at protecting our own town".

The PPG could have had an awesome giant monster fight with Him, but why have fun, why have quality. This show isn't allowed to have genuinely satisfying episodes. Same reason why the 4th member of the PPG was a mental retard played for laughs. Same reason why a fucking squirrel ended up being a better 4th member of the PPG than Bunny.

I swear the PPG were written by 2 people constantly struggling for power; they both enjoyed action, but one of them would sabotage the other and fuck over the show over cheap parody laughs.

Dexter's Lab fortunately didn't have this problem until seasons 3 and 4.

Go home Neros Q you're drunk.

>and he fails because they have no hands to take

..What ?
Is this product of some strange form of meme magic ?

Holla Forums is strong with it, but Holla Forums misshapes it somehow, so kira will be some round head swirly glasses
oh my god is it mandark

Dammit, I thought we memed JoJo with Cuckventure Time, not NuPPG
Mandark will have a hand fetish now…

These new villains suck. Why aren't the using the old villains? The most we've seen of them is when they appeared in that pageant episode and have done diddly squat after. There's also an astonishing lack of battles. These new villains seem like rejects in some other creators failed cartoon ideas and now he/she's self-inserting them here.

I'm going off of memory of the old cartoon but I'm sure the professor has been a pure science guy. Then you've got an episode in the new cartoon where he apparently has a ghost treasure chest and I don't where they are going with anything they do. It's like it's actively making all the wrong decisions on purpose. They already got rid of Miss Belam. Might as well go all the way and just kill Him since you're sizing to replace him with Shadow Mandark.

What happens when shitty writers try to imitate good ones, and get rid of anything they don't understand the purpose of

fuck off, I've seen all the important animes that are good

Please die

… okay, no you're just fucking with us.

Besides, PPG already has a main baddie. And it's not Gay Crab Satan, by the way.

No user they are not imitating the old show. They are making a completely new show that has to be drapped in the skin of the old powerpuff girls to be even remotely marketable. This is the next stage of cartoon networks decline, people are sick of cartoons about neurotic freaks doing stupid things so they'll 'bring back' old shows so they can keep making the same old ratings poison.

Now that's progression!