CUMSKIN HAS BEEN FILTERED AT /NEWSPLUS/

CUMSKIN HAS BEEN FILTERED AT /NEWSPLUS/

butthurt Jim created a filter to replace "cumskin" with "white" to please butthurt poltards. Cumskin SJWs are the worst.

>>>/newsplus/7543

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/search.php
archive.is/pcQ7y
8ch.net/search.php?search=cumskin&board=newsplus
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You should take his advice and come up with a better one.

Good.

You lose, goon!

wait, you're surprised and concerned of the most unoriginal shittiest word being seen as insignificant?

Typical jizzskin behavior.

That's not the point, shitskin. The point is that they are censoring language.

hey look jim removed a phrase that is only ever used to virtue signal to other goons.
What a horrible monster we shuld leave amirite guis?

Yeah, we should just censor all dissenting opinions, so we can have true free speech!

die commie scum

its not even an opinion its a slang phrase kill yourself

scroll to the bottom of the catalog and look at all the bumplocked threads on /newsplus/. Jesus Fucking Christ…

As if you arent trying to slide the board because of dissenting opinions on the board.

What does this even mean? Do you even know what "sliding" is?

That's a freech tactic. Spam something like cumskin in order to derail and slide threads of alt right news then claim censorship once its deleted in a last ditch effort to either get your spam put back up or make the site back into the label you set for it. The label being: hug box, reddit, or whatever. Your post is freech 101. Even if you didn't get it from freech you got it from someone who got it there.

It's true Jim went censorship but freech broke him. Now talk of a new migration can legit happen and the next chan to get popular will be hosted on a server in the Hoover building.

Chans are now all just one big psyop to collect data for social analytics

Yeah ive been watching you fags do it mainly on Holla Forums but the footprint is obvious

Oh look, it's this argument again. "Everything I don't like is spam". Saying "cumskin" once in a thread isn't spam, it's just shitposting.

You have the right rhetoric to parrot you just used it on the wrong board. Smh tbh fam, wink*

so you don't know what sliding actually is.

alpha male

mob tactics, you guys are cowards

Nothing meaningful to say on your own so you hide behind ideology like a bunch of fucking normies

have a nice day living in the cum dump, faggot

people who make memes out of free speech are literally communists.

I'm talking about the obvious attacks on threads not the kids that see the word and reuse it. Cumskin had freinds if you remember. Besides cumskin we had India, propane, crabs etc. all of these things were used to clog up the front page so less people would see actual news and it would devalue the board itself. You pushed and pushed both sides of the censorship issue and forced a decision one way or the other. Now we have more censorship but that's what you wanted because without censorship this board was fine. Now with this development you fools (wether you know it or not) are placing the stones on the road to an even worse board. Haven't you noticed the quality of the userbase deteriorate every time this kind of shit happens?

Jim and his cronies are all fucking lefty SJW faggots.

Or they were just doing it for the lulz. You are a fucking idiot if you use imageboards for a legitimate source for news. Go to actual news sites if you want to read about news. Stop bitching about how /n/ has shitposters who post things you don't like. You are complaining like a SJW.

Shills won last time and they'll win again. Next board is the cage.

You mean people that took the heh pill? That's a shill way of recruiting unknowing subjects to spam a board in the name of lulz when in reality they have become part of a spam army. It's much like how the pawns of black lives matter think they are standing up to the man but they actually work for him helping to get the police federalized.

There was a thread on freech where your tactic was discussed. You act like its innocent and try and turn whistleblowers into lolcows and memes to delegitimize what they are saying. You call me an sjw like how a black calls someone racist. It's just a way to shut me up and discredit me

Your opinions are so deluded. It's like you just started browsing imageboards a year ago and Holla Forums was your first.

If you post b8 on a thread, it doesn't automatically make you a "heh pilled goon from Holla Forums". You're just using Holla Forums as a scapegoat.

Which tactic? A lot of memes on /n/ have nothing to do with freech. The indian threads, crab threads, even "cumskin" itself didn't even originate on freech.

I'm not saying every post is freech but when someone shit posts with freech material they are unknowingly part of something bigger. The people that blot out news on /n/ do it to blot out news, not for laughs. You will always have enough plausible deniability to say your innocent and I won't be able to prove otherwise but your a fool to think this place isn't crawling with people that have an agenda to ruin this site to push a new migration

Thank you, OP, for reminding me that there's still a purpose to live

Or they are just doing it for the lulz. You are playing into freech's ruse by thinking they are a part of something big that is designed to destroy this site. They are just a group of autists who like to trigger faggots like you. I used to browse Holla Forums back when it was active on this site, about 2 years ago. They literally make memes to make it look like they are organized and massive. People like you take their b8 and make them look like they are a huge threat when they are just a bunch of shitposting idiots.

Now you are blatantly bullshitting. Kill yourself in your own semen

About what? Prove to me that anything I said is incorrect.

cumskin was being posted on /n/ before freech was even a site. It was started by a single indian faggot on /n/. Also, the term "cumskin" actually dates back to before Holla Forums was even a site.

That's the thing only 10% of intl users are orchestrating the others have been recruited to unknowingly shit post for a reason. To the user they are just shitposting to the guy who got him to shitpost a pawn is in action. I'm not defending Jim. He and hiro manufactured the events that led to them owning 8 and 4ch respectively. Just look what happened with 2ch. It's obvious Jim and hiro are pretending not to work together anymore but actually do

hey butthurt cumskin SJW, show me where cumskin has been used out of context.
8ch.net/search.php

there are no cumskin threads. It's only used in the replies like kike, nigger, shitskin, ..etc

archive.is/pcQ7y

You were saying? Did you thought that getting these threads to 404 will forever be gone?

And this is based on absolutely nothing, other than your perception of Holla Forums… You need to lurk Holla Forums more often to find out their true purpose. They literally exist just to shitpost and make meta threads. That's basically the only thing that they are about. If you think they are paid shills like the JIDF then you are just playing into their ruse. They WANT you to think that. You are literally benefiting them by believing this.

You are fucking dumb. They just perpetuated the meme, they didn't create it. Even the OP said "he noticed people getting triggered", implying that he observed it before making the thread.

it's a falseflag by a paranoid old dude at /n/ called shillcen. He first created a post at /fam/ and like a dumb fuck he took a screenshot and archived the post just few minutes after posting. After everyone laughed at his dumb ass, he created another this Holla Forums post and shilled the screenshot everywhere.

He was crying to /n/ mod and jim to ban us, when no one gave a fuck, he falseflagged in freech, twice.

admit it, you lost

this wouldnt be the stupidest thing ever only if shitskin filtered to black.

Seriously this whole safespacing the whiniest users is pretty fucking stupid…

nice meme

Exactly. It became popular in /n/ before /shillcen/'s falseflag at freech.

see

That's objective proof

Where is your proof?

why do you need a hugbox is all i wanna know?

I just realized that it's damn near the 10 year anniversary of the term "cumskin"!

Okay I stand corrected about when cumskin became a thing but it doesn't change the fact that intl aquired it as a main tool

A main tool to accomplish what? You are basically saying that they won, and admitting that they triggered the fuck out of you. It's just a fucking word, deal with it.

proof that shillcen faleflagged at /n/? anyone who lurked in /n/ knows it. The dumb fuck spammed the screenshot and archive link everywhere. The time difference (about 15 minutes between posting and archiving) was pointed out every time he posted it until he quit and create the freech/intl/ post and started to spam it everywhere again.

For once, Jim did something good

Rest in Jizz, OP

How is not wanting to sift through intentionally placed spam wanting a hugbox? I don't care that memes and gore and other shit is posted here all the time, what bothers me is the reoccurring memes in news threads. There is a horde of ppl dedicated to destroying conversations via spam

isnt the real issue is a bunch of easily triggered cry baby sjws ? They have become exactly what they claim to hate its disgusting. This whole place is a annoying ass circle jerk of the most annoying users of Holla Forums

Post a link or something

so the work white being spammed will hurt your feelings less?

Then why are you still here?

It's ironic that the person you are responding to is literally a cry baby SJW. I assume you are one as well.

You don't seem to get that it's not about being hurt by a word it's about wanting to be able to use the goddamned board

I came back recently and it got worse, i dont want pedos, but i dont want a circle jerk of Holla Forums users the fact that the mods encourage it is fucking disgusting.

filter to stop your feelings from being hurt isnt gonna stop spam, they are just gonna spam some other set of words you dumb fucking crybaby

ayy, cum dumpster on suicide watch

This whole site is a collection center for social analytics anyway. Jim and hiro got busted selling data back in 2ch I guarantee they do it here too. Image boards are a dying thing. A moment of twilight before night. That moment was fleeting and is now gone. People won't allow that kind of freedom to happen again

Can you not read? How is wanting to be able to use the board anything besides wanting to be able to use the board? Are you delusional? Is it fun to have every thread get destroyed just "for lulz" is it wrong to want a few boards that are dedicated to discussions and ideas? What's the point in using this site if its turns into 100% regurgitated cancer? At that point were all the human equivalent of bots! What the fuck is wrong with you you goddamn extremist? In your perfect world everyone would just have a horn for a mouth

can you not read mother fucker? filtering a word to white is just gonna cause white to be spammed until they use another word that triggers your crybaby ass. this isnt extremism in the least, i am fine with the removal of spam and pedos, but for god fucking sake cowtoeing to a bunch of crybabys offended by the phrase cumskin? seriously wtf? filtering a word doesnt solve spam and any one that thinks that is completely retarded and has no place moderating a chan.

It's not wrong, it's just fucking retarded. If you come to an imageboard you should expect shitposting, bantz, spam, and general faggotry.

If you want to have serious discussions about news, go to a REAL NEWS SITE and post in the comments section.

yep, yours sure is

8ch.net/search.php

Search results show it has been legitimately used (i.e. within context) only 11 times during the past 24 hours. I'm sure other racial slurs are used much more than that.

You know what? I'm just gonna jack off and go to bed.

All of them are. I hope your ready for your autistic safe zone to disappear. All you'll have left is Mlp on the black and white tv in gmas house

And you still post there? Holla Forums would have died without your faggotry. Good job on being a useful idiot

i like the slide technique too nice hide your shame boyo

sliding never takes place on Holla Forums. If someone actually thought that it would be necessary to slide a thread on Holla Forums then they would have to be clinically retarded.

aww, he ran away :(

Someone's buttmad kek

ITT: communists that think censoring language is a good thing

You're literally just one person behind all of this.

Most of us are very aware.

They filtered it, not because of "muh freespeak" or anything, but because you're literally just one guy spamming it over and over.

Say if I went round saying "cheeto fingers" to every post on Holla Forums that involves a ginger, they'd put me away.

I can't stop
Aliens have kidnapped Sage
Kennedi is an heroed
Leo is gay
and I'm allergic to bananas
Wat do?

how about suicide?

Cumskin boys

I fail at everything except twolling. Suicide is beyond me. Besides, the feds have threatened to eat my gerbil.

It's good that the standards of uncleing have been lowered so greatly, now even the special needs kids amongst us can be good at stuff.

Keep up the good work.

nobody asked for your opinion
try not to ruin this thread too
come back anonymous or never

lol pathetic

oh no

noo

I never understood how you guys can be so blatantly transparent.

You're obviously from Freech, that image you posed is an obvious recurring image that Freech users post.

You're obviously a samefag OP and everyone knows it.

This is why you don't force memes.
You gave it a try and it didn't take off.

"cumskin" isn't spam, you fucking idiot. Making a post that uses the word "cumskin" in it isn't spam.

"niggers" isnt' spam etiher, but when I say NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS it become spam, nigger.

face it, Jim is on to you fags.
You've lost, again.

lol, he's still at it. Someone call the waahmbulance

and you basically just repeated the point I was trying to make. "Cumskins" in itself isn't spam…

ึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึ

The admin of this site is literally endorsing censorship and you little queers are parading around like it's some sort of accomplishment.

You all are literally SJW faggots.

Your tactics don't work anymore.

ึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึ

You've become a laughing stock.

ึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึ

You are really dense, aren't ya? Did you just randomly generate that comment or do you actually think that happened?

typical SJW.

8ch.net/search.php

The meme has been used 11 times during the past 24 hours within context. Not 100 times a day like Jim claimed >>>/newsplus/7543
. There are no cumskin threads. Only replies.

You're a real joker.

8ch.net/search.php?search=cumskin&board=newsplus
61 results in /newsplus/ - News +

Again, you completely missed my point and replaced it with your own delusions. I'll say it again, "cumskin" on it's own isn't spam.

could you look if it's this same faggot again in he usually never learns

▶Anonymous SAGE! 07/27/16 (Wed) 09:12:54 No.2791

cumskin propaganda

"o-o-only 24 hours guys!!!"

has anyone ever told you you're suck at uncles?

literally tumblr.

>>>/tumblr/

61 times in 10 days. He says it's being used 100 times a day. During the past 24 hours it was used 11 times. It has always been used within context (i.e., not spam). Now try search for any other slur.

Got any more mental gymnastics to justify being a butthurt StormJW?

ayyy

Why would you ask someone to leave to tumblr and then link them to Holla Forums?

You guys are so incredibly transparent it's not even funny anymore.

Give up. You've lost.

Again with his long pause. I guess he went back to crying and punching his pillow :^)

But he'll come back again, as a usual asperger does

Maybe he's trying to come up with new ideas that actually work.

That is a joke

you may well regret that. it's a stupid approach to the problem. don't expect an apology and then silence after a taunt like that. this was becoming a fun thread till you reduced it to yet another goon rodeo. can't you just limit your activity to deleting illegal stuff and software threatening spam attacks? the users here can deal with autism.

you guys are nothing but problems for everyone, anons just want to discuss shit and you come in to fuck with it so people pay attention to you.

Holla Forums being this butthurt
babahahahah suck it freech

Reminder that "BTFO by Jim" is an intl meme.
sage

fuck

Iyay eallyray eallyray eallyray ikelay isthay icturepay. Isnyay'tay isthay ethay ostmay estbay icturepay youyay avehay everyay eensay.

This wins post of the day.
Niggers. See? You're a fucking nigger. See? No spam.

Now, when you do go NIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERS for posts on end and create multiple threads about it, that's spam. You've hit the spam threshold. Don't cry when you're banned and your shit gets deleted.

The problem with "BTFO by Jim" wasn't that it was offensive or something, but because like others said, goons used it to virtue signal.

Super-autistic jewpig owned again and humiliated harder than a nigger at a spelling competition.

I see many deleted replies. I don't post at Holla Forums, but let me guess, BO is a faggot?

And nothing of value was lost.
And no I'm not white, I'm a potatonigger.

Judging by that second pic you posted, it seems he's filtering it because its a terribly unfunny forced meme, which is exactly what you goons get told every time you say BTFO by Jim or /poleddit/

Did you think people were butthurt when they were pointing out your memes are awful? They weren't.

He was even nice enough to say you can come back if you think of a better meme!
That wont be happening though. Everyone knows leftists can't meme worth shit.

I've loved using BTFO by Jim. I think it's a hilarious word. And like cracker or honky before it, it holds no sting. That being said I recognized it was being said too much and getting annoying, so I haven't used it in a while.

Still I think BTFO by Jim is a fine word and there is nothing "goonish" about it. Also /newsplus/ seems like shit and they can set up shitty rules if they like.
BTFO by Jim

Were the spammers and assblasted tripfags from Joshchan right?
No, not and quite yet. But Christ it's getting closer by the day.

How's being clinically retarded working out for you? To anyone without an extra chromosome it was unfunny, forced and used almost exclusively by triggered SJWs whenever they saw people making fun of niggers or kikes.
Not to mention the fact that it rolled off the tongue like a splintery block of wood.

I already said I saw it was being run into the ground and abandoned using it. I mean, nigger and kike have been pretty much run into the ground as well, at least a decade or more ago. Cum skin was new. Meh, whatever.

As for this guy
There's a balance between not throwing the baby out with the bath water with regards to recognizing that without Jim paying for the servers we'd fucked, and openly praising the guy. I've been defending this place for the past few months to plenty of folks saying it was dead, a place only for datamining, mods are attention whoring rule cucks etc. et al. But "Based Jim BTFO of the goons" is fucking delusional and frankly disgusting.

bump

You shit where you live, and now you have to deal with the consequences, this is what you have done to the world. Rome is burning.

I have locked this thread because a new one is active.

Please try to keep from making so many duplicate threads, thanks.