Ocean niggers

I finally got around to watching this. It was pretty good. The chicken was too retarded to live but it was fun. Better than Frozen.

was it pozzed in any way?

Not that I can think of. Moana is a bit stubborn but goes in over her head. She's somewhat competent but gets more competent at navigating over the course of the film as Maui teaches her. Maui keeps giving her shit and doesn't walk on eggshells around her. Their banter is pretty good.

Isn't she stronk independent wommyn?

She still looks Polynesian just lighter

Kinda. She is competent in running her village and is headstrong but sucks at navigating and her ship gets capsized multiple times. So she kinda is stronk independent womyn but the movie never beats you over the head with it. In fact the movie doesn't really beat you over the head with "le current year" stuff.

I can tell just from the poster let alone watching the movie

Now she's pure aryan.

Looks like that cunt from Game of Thrones. The fat one.

Yeah, at least with Moana you can use the excuse that she's Polynesian that's why she's on the thicker side. Danaerys has no excuse.

Why does every animated film do that face nowadays?

I don't know why but they do. I think Disney started doing it with Tangled.

Because originality and talent went and died in a ditch sometime back in the 90s.

Queen Fatass is cute you faggot.

Did she eat her dragons or something?

She's an overrated pos who invades countries and has a white savior complex.

You fags have become such fragile cunts in such a short amount of time. 3 months ago we made fun of insecure cucks like you

Ok friend
>>>/reddit/
>>>/tumblr
>>>Holla Forums

Take a week off of your computer.

Okay.

are u 5 years old?

Curious, which year was the beginning of the end for anything "originality and talent"? 1993-1994?

Shortly after that user grew out of these things incidently. His truely was the last great generation.

Aren't you getting a little too old to be posting on imageboards?

Sounds just like Drumpf.

Is there a semi-decent camrip out for it anywhere?

Your local cinema

Nope.

More like Clinton really.

The singing was all right, but sometimes it got in the way of the story progressing. However, I liked this one the best out of all of them. My only complaint with the movie is there wasn't more Maui moments.

man his dick would really rip her in half

Island niggers

Try harder, Drumpftard.

Have you seen her track record with foreign policy? All she does is fuck up other nations like Guatemala, Libya and the Middle East.

I really loved the songs in this movie.

There's this one joke they did in the movie I didn't see coming. Maui is teaching Moana how to navigate while he's paralyzed from a blow dart. He's lying on the side of the canoe and tells her that if the current is warm she's heading in the right direction. So she sticks her hand in the water and it starts to get warmer she pulls out realizing he was peeing in it.

did it have any wrestling references?

I think at one point Maui does the peoples eyebrow.

Yep Rikishi and Too Cool came out and were about do dance but Moana stopped them, while Maui just winked at them.

I thought Rikishi and Too Cool weren't on speaking terms anymore

Who gives a fuck about other countries. She's done more for women and children than little donnie drumpf ever could.

Well you should care because what we do abroad comes back to bite us in the ass. Why do you think all these terrorist and refugees keep coming. Because we keep funding terrorists and keep bombing the Middle East. Also, she defended a child rapist in court and then laughed in the face of the rapists victim. Truly defender of women's rights.

Because they are greedy parasites.

That has nothing to do with all the vermin trying to get into Western countries. They're here for the gibs.

Drumpflets everyone

A nigger that can play Rugby as well as they do is not a nigger, and you call him a Maori, kid.
There's reasons why the 1% is buying properties in New-Zeland, and you being wrong is one of them.

Who gives a shit about brown women and children meant to be sent in Europe on top of being used as a facade to cloak arms deal and political interference?
You? But you lost kid and the witch must die.

why is it the people's eyebrow anyway?

is The Rock a commie?

Is there any romance in the movie?

A nigger is always a nigger.

Now she look like a mud hapa

God, when did the goys go so wrong?