Am I the only on who thinks SJW will be a thing of 2010's and will wither away later on...

Am I the only on who thinks SJW will be a thing of 2010's and will wither away later on? Just like how there was hippies in the 60~70's and RADICAL X-SPORTS in the 90's

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rwandan_genocide
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/19/donald-trump-proposes-racial-profiling-gun-control-nra
telegraph.co.uk/news/picturegalleries/worldnews/8662030/Norway-shooting-victims-the-77-dead-in-pictures.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_black_people_in_Nazi_Germany#In_the_armed_forces
rt.com/news/stone-age-america-archaeologists-445/
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/16/the-solutrean-hypothesis/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Tull
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_history_of_African_Americans#World_War_I
8ch.net/v/res/9766645.html
8ch.net/v/res/9782184.html
8ch.net/v/res/9767619.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No.

Most people hate them. Whenever their shit gets exposed to the mainstream, like with Shirtstorm, they receive considerable backlash.

So you think SJW phenomenon will very decrease in 2020's?

The pendulum will swing the other way and in twenty years we'll probably have conservative justice warriors to take their place. Might even happen sooner if Trump actually gets elected, the early-to-mid 2000s were very big for conservative bullshit when Bush was President. Then the pendulum swung the other way once Obama got elected.

So pretty much alt-right teenagers with OBEY shirts and MAGA hat on twitter?

You know, I really don't know. I think the fanaticism of social justice will definitely fade, but like the hippies of yesteryear I don't think social justice will ever completely die, it'll just morph into something else that the next generation will have to deal with due to SJW parenting.

Yes, edgy teens who want to be stormfags.

Is not a good thing we will suffer as much, chans and true anons have always been counter culture.

You have to enjoy when the pendulum is in the middle, that's what life's all about.

Marx is dead but his memes always seem to regrettably live on

As does the whining of the Puritans at Plymouth.

Otherwise, OP, yes. This too shall pass. But it's up to us to burn out what remains of it.

user's that future is now

"This is not new faggot" - Ecclesiastes 1:9

Clue: They're known as Holla Forums

it's a fad. Remember when Emo's and Goth's were a thing? what about Twilight? I've always said it. Every motherfucker wants to be Superman. But nobody wants to leave their couch. Blah, blah, climate change. blah, blah, muh diversity. Blah, blah, muh depiction of women.

SJWs are the modern Emoes. SJWs have their Tumblr, just like Emoes had their Myspace. SJWs try to stake victimhood on all manner of things, Emoes claimed victimhood by pretending they were depressed.

SJWs ruin the internet by being annoying little cunts who make a lot of awful noise. Emoes did the exact same thing in the mid 2000's.

Its a fad, and when it dies out, all the teenage SJWs today will pretend their retarded teenage years never existed, few years from now.

But how did they got so… powerful?
Emoes, didn't changed the art in such a big way.
They did, but not nearly as the SJW's

Is it the social media of today?
Because that means that Holla Forums shake on the pendulum will be suicide inducing.

Although I have the hope for Holla Forums to stay in Holla Forums, yet everyone getting tired of SJW's and the ambient to be balanced for a while with both stormfags and SJW's in their respective caves.

Yeah, it's not like the leaders of most western countries are blatantly SJWs or anything. Not like they're passing laws about refusing to use their retarded pronouns or anything. Not like people like the president of Murrica are citing bullshit like falsified wage "statistics" or anything, right?

You're goddamn retarded if you still think that SJWs hold no power. If they can rewrite laws, history and the meaning of words, how the fuck do they have no say in the world?

They ask for censorship and extreme government involvement. Governments, being the corrupt pieces of shit they are, are more than happy to oblige. That explains why the ones that don't believe it themselves do it. The others are a mix of true believers and people too spineless to stand up against it because it's politically incorrect.

This is what a lot of Holla Forums and Holla Forums and reddit and the majority of "I'm not an SJW!" leftists don't understand. SJW's aren't new. They have always existed. Is feminism just a fad? 100 years strong and only getting worse. Is anti-racism a fad? At least 60 years strong and only getting worse. Is LGBTQAI+whatever just a fad? At least 40 years strong and only getting worse. All these groups share many left wing ideological stances and are being rallied together to try and push for more left leaning changes in this country and across the world.

Sort of like all the spin we've seen from the media, Obama, and leftists on twitter in the wake of the gay nightclub shooting.

I understand the desire of women to vote and at least to have the same oportunities as men, and the (Little decent) blacks to have decent education.
Have nothing for LGBULLSHIT, they got not to hang from trees and instahate. That should be enough for them.
When did this hate for the white male started.
Vietnam?

Yes, social media has given the vocal minority the loudest megaphone in the history of the world.

As far as Holla Forums goes, their major flaw is that they lack subtlety. If they are to succeed in trouncing SJWs, they must learn to play the long game and to not blow their load whenever they get minor victories. Right now they are on the losing end of the spectrum, because the image they project to the outside world is the illiterate redneck screaming about how kikes and niggers are ruining this country and how those faggots deserved to die in Orlando, which is a far cry from what the rest of the US is doing. Presenting clear, concise arguments and learning what battles to fight and what battles to ignore is paramount. Simply going "LOOK HIS NAME ENDS IN -STEIN THE JEWS DID IT AGAIN" will solve nothing.

But, I mean, I might just be talking out my ass.

?the image they project

I think you mean the image you paint us all of with. It is one of the stalest meme around. Pic related.

I bet SJW's didn't read that book.
So the minority raped her or is she falsely accusing him of rape.

What do you mean.
The whole justice system in that place, the attorney, the sheriff and the judge obviously believe the truth.
They were gonna lynch the black guy because he was a rapist and were easily convinced not to.
This book has one of the best southern redneck examples I've heard of.
The girl's dad was an asshole to everyone equally and even tried to kill white kids.

Remember way back when 4chan was I would say very "liberal" I use the term lightly since everyone was faggots and niggers in those days.

Well, Fox News branded halfchan a Far Left Hate Machine or whatever

Which is why all of our entertainment now looks like the worst of Tumblr garbage.

The SJW fad will die out the moment executives realize that Twitter isn't the microcosm of young American tastes they think it is.

That's more just playful banter. Its entertaining to use and laugh at but everyone knows Expect the shitposters you'll need to use something stronger.

Honestly if you can't see the differences between Shitposts and Funposts both here on Holla Forums or any other place, you should really consider stop posting at all.

Well from what I saw with gamergate And whatever Jim/ Internet Aristocrat talked about if you keep the pressure on these people they'll eventually fizzle out. If you give them any breathing room/ time, they'll just dig deeper in their hugbox and find a way to refute you, they aren't good at debating when it isn't on there terms. You have to just attack, attack, and attack until they're nothing but a shriveling husk.

Jews are still around, aren't they?

Right, because it feeds the image that middle-class whites have of poorer whties and allows them to feel morally superior to them by mindlessly pushing socially liberal causes.

The blacks dindu nuffin and all the anti-racist white people are heroes for properly identifying that the true evil in this country are the poor white rednecks. It is practically SJW fanfiction.

This is really nothing new, back in the day we had to deal with hardcore conservatism making things shit, then we sat in the middle for a while and everything was gravy. Now we're dealing with the far left being as batshit insane as it can possibly be and ruining everything, spouting the exact same listen and believe bullshit that conservatives were all those years ago.

Trump will get elected within eight years, SJWs will slowly die, then we'll get four/five years of things being gravy again before shit gets real bad.

Life goes on, user, you just gotta keep fighting and keep looking at things critically.

I've been in the chans for three years now.
And I can say that differentiating between shitposting and funposting has become very very hard.

Remember the soccer moms?
I kinda miss them. I would probably start hating them in a year.

Yes, tell us how the big, bad conservatives made things shit by trying to contain the Marxists. Truly, the Western hegemony they ushered in and kept strong was such a bad thing!

Oh yeah, leftism killing hundreds of millions of people in the Soviet Union and China, and being the catalyst in the creation of the worst shitholes on the planet is "Now". Where you living under a rock or something?

This is not recent, this is not new, this has been ongoing for decades, it's just that now that it is bothering you you pretend to care.

You'd need a 40 year string of people like Trump getting elected, not just as president, but at every level of government, to unfuck what the left has done to the US.

They never go away. It's like saying ISIS and their ilk will one day just give up and go fuck goats. You're dealing with religious fanatics.

I don't think anyone's arguing they're equally bad, the problem was more that soccer moms and radical conservatives weren't partial towards leftthink to begin with. Ninety percent of fiction being created was being made by liberals back then, who developed a hatred so extreme for those radical elements that when the SJW movement became a thing they bought into it hook, line, and sinker.

Also don't forget the Code Authority, that kept a lot of edgy things from getting released.

I've had people (read: Holla Forums and their ilk) constantly try to pretend the likes of Jack Thompson are as bad as the leftists.

False equivalence is a standard tactic the left uses to attempt and make their shit stink less.

Anyone with a brain recoils in horror when presented with leftist ideology.

Yeah, that clearly has nothing to do with the fact they actively purge any community they take over from wrongthink elements.

Or, you know, they just defaulted to the usual FUCK YOU DAD! leftist tantrum that seems to fuel any and all endeavors they undertake.

That was the comic industry self censoring itself.

Sadly I don't have the newer version with the split timeline
Lurk more.

Nah, I catched the good threads, otherwise I would still be there instead of coming here in the first exodus.

I do miss how comfy 4chan was, but the shitposting and the censoring was too much for me to care.

That explains the poorly concealed tumblirsm.

I'm not the guy
was answering to.

I just say that if I've learned something from this place is to feel good.
The jaded point of view this place has from the world almost drags me down several times because I know its true.
But I got tired of that, now I'm trying to make a better person of myself and really becoming an anti-nihilist.

And its hard, but the good feels worth it.

btw, I just noticed this
What is it.

You clearly don't. I would choose them in a heartbeat. Unlike SJWs, they were not all that effective, didn't ruin lives for no reason, didn't know how to take advantage of technology, and wee much easier to counter.

Jack Thompson was a democrat. Hillary and Gore's wife were also involved in censorship of music and radio.

I think most of Holla Forums stopped being ironic a long time ago.

That and/or actual stormfags completely took over.

Indeed.

But Emoes were never political. It was a music genre popular during 2000's. I don't think those 2 were very similar.

If being annoying on the internet is considered as similarities, than countless modern fandoms on the internet would be considered as "modern emo"

I don't think those suffrage movement and anti-segregation are same thing as today's sjw.

Marx said Feudalism was a stage of human history, not something that was evil though. He also talked about Feudalism in Asia

Do people even care about those kind of comics outside of chans?

the core of it is egalitarianism

you might look at decades old social movements and think that's all egalitarianism ever existed as (feminism, civil rights, gay rights, etc)
but it's also embedded into centuries old political ideologies and millennia old religions (all man is equal)

while today we have the advantage of recording of its ridiculous nature and followers, egalitarianism will always be a thing because 1. people are inferior than others, and will prefer a system that treats them better than they deserve, and 2, in-group preferences can be perverted simply by redefining ones' own identity as a people, leading to cuckoldry, out-group preferences and other forms of brood parasites.

tl;dr- the rejection of reality, especially in advanced civilizations, will always be a thing. it doesn't help when government institutions are the ones pushing the line.
wait, this isn't Holla Forums

You mean the tool that was cynically used to shut down its competition. The Code was BUSINESS, more than anything moral.

Also…something seems off about this thread. Really off. The syntax of some of the posts seem unusual from what I normally see.

Nope we got 5+ more years of battles with SJWs.

Nobody is a nihilist. I know like 1 happy nihilist and he is just utterly an offputting person and not everybody can be happy like him. As much as some Athiests would hope to deny it, man is a spiritual animal for good or for ill. This is the true horror of H.P Lovecraft. Not some stupid tentacles. But in a hopeless, empty universe where love is a lie, man cannot live and goes insane.

At the moment common culture is nihilistic. And SJW-ism is the worlds first massive cybercult that fills the hole with perpose. Its got so much power and a huge influence on nations. Simply put it controls the schools and it controls the media. As long as it has that its untouchable. And its getting stonger.

Few cults collapse peacefully. One would think that the attack on the gay bar would be a cinch for trump. But I think Hillary has equal chances, and in a month everybody would have forgotten.

This is a RISING thing. With every swingback, SJW tendencies in culture got stronger whilst the Right got weaker. Unless some shit goes down, we are in for a long ride.

Nobody even knows about them. Cape comics are effectively a dead medium kept on life support by the franchises loosely based on them and a shrinking core of rusted-on fans. It was hardly a challenge for SJWs to invade because comics producers are utterly desperate for SOMEONE to show interest and have latched onto them as what they think the kids are into these days.

Reminder only underage faggots cry about sjw and gaymergate

Holla Forums realized that the cause of liberty was just too hard, and turned to blind fascism in their despair. I mourn them.

*all men are equal

Care to explain?

ARE YOU SURE?

Well yeah. They lost miserably from declaring unwinnable wars and spending all their resources on concentration camps, after all.

It also controls most of the judiciary. So many judges have been appointed over the decades across the board who don't look at cases and go "the law says this, therefore this is the result" but instead feel it's their duty to go "the 'good' result is this, therefore I'm reading the law to mean that and now it means that". When Hillary wins, that's the Supreme Court with a lockstep majority who think that way for years and years and things are going to be getting much worse before they get any better.

Plenty are just 'This makes me money, therefore this is the result'.

People overestimate SJW influence if only because it's wrestling with religious fundamentalist influence, and usually ends up with the worst of both worlds.

"Liberty" has become almost as much of a buzzword as equality is.

I'd take the religious side every time these days, because the SJW side has been scoring a near-unbroken series of court, legislative, and cultural victories over them for at least a decade now with no end in sight. By this point they'd happily accept just being able to say and believe their own thing but that's going the way of "You're not allowed to say that, that's offensive. You are now ordered to pay the offended parties for emotional damages."

New standard? No. No no no. Let me explain one more time.

Leftists represent a very tiny minority. People were sick of Bush so they voted for a Democrat. The left is very short-sighted and craves any validation.Whenever they have a minor victory they react like everyone agrees with them. A few people rush out after gay marriage is declared legal, and they pretend that means everyone is for it. It being made legal is decided by judges, with only one single person's vote putting it over and the left puts out a thousand articles about how social conservatism is dead forever.

There are a few blew states but their primary power bases are California and New York. They realized they didn't have to take the rest of the country's opinions into account anymore and just pretended they didn't exist and anyone who disagrees with them is a stupid bigot.

Marvel's in New York. The comics aren't the moneymakers anymore. Before 2000, pissing off fans was attempted to get attention, but they'd always change it back to make them happy again. After Ultimate they decided just keeping their audience constantly angry was the best strategy.

There are a ton of articles out about how Image, Dark Horse and even indies are now bigger sellers than Marvel. All their SJW shit sells terribly, comic shops have had to close shop or focus on Magic cards to stay open. So if the sales are in the toilet, why keep hiring them? The movies are what make them money now, they hire the cheapest writers they possibly can so they can just keep publishing something to maintain the rights.

The same thing has happened on television and with movies. Gawker just declared bankruptcy. Clickbait doesn't work anymore. If the only way you can get attention is to piss people off, eventually they ignore you so you'll die.

They've chosen Ghostbusters as the hill to die on. Amy Pascal was already removed from Sony. They say she's still fucking with the new Spider-Man movie, but things are going to change the moment Ghostbusters flops. She's considered the most powerful feminist in Hollywood, but she's now presided over a ton of embarrassing flops.

When Ghostbusters doesn't make money, that's it. No more Pascal, no more Feig, no more shitty SNL feminists. They're going all out because it's their last stand.

What's so wrong about being an anti-nihilist?
All it takes is a lot of deep breathing, and stop thinking about the past unless you're searching for precedents to avoid future problems.

Doesn't mean stopping changing things to your way and fall into acceptance of the new regime, in fact, it means doing it constantly, just not to be broken everytime you fail.

Granted, is easier said than done and you can't always be happy.
But is not about denying who you are, in fact is about accepting everything you are and try to make less use of those parts of yourself that could harm you or others, especially since you recognize them.

If god exists I accept it, if he does or doesn't intervene in our lifes that isn't going to stop me for interveining my own life.

wew disney

You guys have got to get better at memes if you want to compete with your right wing rivals.

Well I mean either unhappy people or people in denial who say it but have not accepted it with cognitive dissonance.

Like yes, mindless fans who purchase everything of a TV show because its the only thing that gives them purpose are a form of material nihilism.

The problem is that Social Justice, at least in the United States, is (outside of the growing number of people who know it for what it is) seen as a legitimate extension of left wing politics, if in many cases for no other reason that they vote for the "correct" team.

In the U.S., politics is basically a team sport most of the time, and thus people will be quick to defend an ally regardless of whatever they do, since a weakened ally in area means the whole team is weak.

This has changed somewhat this election however, but in general this has been the case. This also doesn't account for "below the surface" politics which is much more cynical.

Some IRL Democrats who I know, who are also aware of SJWs but are not apart of that group at all, are actually alright with them and their specific goals. When pressed, they say that they vote with their interests and view them as bored rich kids who roughly share the same cultural sensitivities, and thus have some value to them in that way. There are of course more specific reactions between person to person, but in general this is the trend I have observed locally.

The 2020s will be worse.

Maybe but it'll be a different kind of awful. With the attacks on the Trump rally the right has started to take notes on how to organize political violence to defend and retaliate against leftists and when that kind of thing sinks in the status quo is gonna get its head stomped into the pavement.

See here is the problem, most people kinda can understand SJWs just see them at worst to be too aggressive.

So instead of
We will instead have

In Mass, any references to sex where quietly legislated away in exchange for "Sexual Identity". Its still progressive politics at heart. What worries me is how so little focus has been on the originating problems as opposed to the extremist symptoms.

The younger generation will just end up hating their parents. Or else the SJWs will lose most of their aggressive tendencies once they actually have children, and just become somewhat normal people.

I'm reminded of South Park. The episode 'Smug Alert' where Gerald Broflovski moves the entire family to San Francisco because he bought a hybrid car and is now completely up his own ass and claims he can't continue to live in South Park as long as people refuse to buy hybrid cars. So they move to San Francisco and they meet families of San Francisco hipsters who are even more up their own ass. Their children spend most of their time getting high on LSD because their parents are so up their own ass that they can't be bothered to/aren't paying attention to their own children.

That's what SJW families are going to be like. Just like children raised in staunch conservative Christian households inevitably end up rebelling in one way or another.

If the majority can be swayed so easy, wouldn't it be more accurate to say that both the right and left have a small core of very dedicated supporters, while the majority of people like and dislike elements of both or just don't think very deeply about politics? "Holy shit this guy was terrible, I'll vote for the other guy" works both ways. Republican George Bush Jr. had a 19% approval rating at the end of his term, Democrat Barack Obama won a strong victory in 2008. Democrat Harry Truman had a 22% approval rating at the end of his term, Republican Dwight D. Eisenhower won an even stronger victory in 1952. This isn't even the only factor that the presidential election hinges on.

Sure, sure…

Cancer.

Tick the boxes of posts you want and click Grab to screencap them.

You're wrong

what a hellish time that was

Nothing in nature is equal. It really shouldn't need to be explained as it's obvious to anyone not brainwashed by Marxism.

You make quite a compelling argument, friend.

God damn, Holla Forums. Get a fucking grip.

Smug reaction faces aren't arguments, chumpo.

Sounds like you need some more smug anime girls in your life friend

I'm sorry, were you arguing something other than "le conservatives are dumb"?

this is obviously bait but wew

Well…

Was your buddy you are white-knighting for right now arguing something other than "anyone who doesn't' hate anything that isn't redneck like me is dumb"?

>>>Holla Forums

Do you support White Guilt and Dinduisn (also called the Noble Savage myth)?

Nice non-sequitur, memelord.

No? But you most likely support White Dinduism.

The belief that whites commit far less crime than blacks that's supported by facts that you Holla Forums niggers can only refute with "but rednecks exist"?

I don't pretend Whitey is the foulest race ever and so I must support Affirmative Action with mass immigration to atone if that's what you're saying.

Given that you didn't answer the question, I'm gonna take that as a yes that do you support White Dindus.

Nice strawman and like your clueless friend above, another non-answer.

When did I say that?

Wew lads, gay bars have less faggots in them than this thread.

You have yet to define what the fuck a white dindu even is.

Do I have to spell out your own retardation for you? YOU made the implication that right-wingers are all "le stupid rednecks" which you then conflated with what you think Holla Forums believes, that all leftists are SJWs, hence the two would be mutually exclusive.

It shouldn't pretty obvious. White = White Person. Dindu = Dindu Nuffin = He Didn't Do Nothing Wrong = Trying to excuse people for the crimes they do or justifying it.

Conservatards refers to fanatics like the guy I used it towards. If you didn't jump the gun you would know this.

What?

What white person has committed crimes that anyone is trying to excuse?

So anyone who has an aversion to leftism is a fanatic and therefore also a redneck? Is that what you're trying to get across?

Even ignoring the whole "Hitler/Nazis dindu nuffin" culture of Holla Forums, Holla Forums unironically idolises Anders Breivik and the Columbine Duo and tries to justify why it was okay when Whites invaded other countries and tries to wipe out most of their inhabitants. There's also the entire "America doesn't have a gun problem, it has a black problem" acting like the majority of mass shootings in America aren't committed by white people.

You like to play dumb. He was a clearly a "HURR DURR anyone who isn't hardcore conservative liek me is stupid!". He might as well have posted some stupid Microsoft Paint comic to go along with it.

And I still don't get what your saying. Yeah I said "le left are SJWs meme". How does this mean I'm saying "Rednecks are SJWs"?

Tell me more how a White man is more likely than a Black man to kill somebody with a gun.

Do you have a single fact to back that up? Breivik I can understand. I guess you don't know the difference between violence for a cause you believe in and the mindless chimping that niggers do?

Jesus Christ it reeks of summer in here.

You like to play even dumber, apparently.
How did you go from
to that?

That's not at all what I said. I think you have a reading comprehension problem.

Don't ignore the races' populations either.

Nope, either you have really bad reading comprehension, or you just like to twist my words to suit your argument.

Tell me more how Black people wiped out most of the of a continent and commit most of America's annual mass shootings.

Have you never once seen a picture posted on this site where it tries to make them look cool (there's this admittedly well drawn piece of artwork where it shoes the two walking down the hallway looking all dramatic and stuff) or funny (both as Pepes looking like they're about to burst into smug laughter with a Columbine High sign above them or stuff like this )? There was a thread here about a month or two ago about a hypothetical "Mysteries of Columbine High" tv show where the duo are meant to be good guys solving mysteries at the school, and forget what they said about it but the last episode in this scenario was the massacre but they had some good reason to it involving some conspiracy or some shit.

Thanks for proving me right.

Nice boogeymen meme. Isn't even Summer where I live.

Nothing changed. What other meaning is there other than "If you have a brain you follow Rightist ideology".

Oh crap, when I read that post I thought you said "implying there can exist an SJW redneck". My bad.

Regardless, since when are there redneck SJWs? SJWs are middle/upper-class San Fran types.

*most of the inhabitants

That's neat how you pretend the bulk of violent crime is mass shootings.

Anybody tell you about all the Black nations with noticeably higher homicide rates per capita than America?

That sounds pretty fucking ironic to me.

How so? I never said I believed what Breivik did was right. And regardless of what I believe, conflating crimes for political causes to something like Mike Brown or Trayvon is pretty retarded. I wouldn't compare the shit the Black Panthers have done to that.

If you have a brain, you won't be a leftist. That does not necessitate that you must also be a rightist. Or do you actually believe in that false dichotomy that Holla Forums hates so much?

I don't understand. Are you saying that only the poor and working class can have a left-wing ideology?

Ah, disregard my last line here

That's a pretty stereotypical worldview, fam. You need to actually come to the American South sometime. I have first-hand experience with redneck SJWs. They're probably the majority where I live. Being a poor southerner with a thick accent doesn't automatically make you think a certain way.

That's neat how you're so used to mass shooting you think nothing significant of people dying in large groups in schools, theaters or shopping centres.

I didn't know a small country was a continent?

You said the dinduism regarding him was "understandable".

I stuffed it up. I meant to say "since when are there redneck SJWs?".

I don't even live in America.

Do tell? What happened?

More like "The Redskins weren't noble savages and their mass decline was hardly some Nazi Germany situation"

When are you going to protest Black thugs shootings?

Just so you know, mass shootings in America are defined as four+ people shot (though not necessarily killed) in one incident. Literally the only places this is considered normal is shithole ghetto infested cities like Chicago, Detroit, or LA (all of which have strict gun control btw).

Saying mass shootings are a normal everyday occurrence for all of America because of this is like if I were to say getting stabbed in the UK is completely normal everyday occurrence because it happens all the time in the shitholes like London or Glasgow.

Speaking of gun control:

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/19/donald-trump-proposes-racial-profiling-gun-control-nra

Top kek.

That was just the first link that came up when I typed "African genocide." Do you want me to list every single one?

Holy shit what a strawman.

Yes. Again, how does that translate to me believing he did nothing wrong?

So that's what you think rightism is all about, huh?

You're the one making the assumptions here.

I know. That's why I said come here.

I've been to a local community college and it's packed with the absolute dregs of humanity, black and white. And surprise, surprise, almost everyone there was a leftist of some degree. The white trash and niggers tended to attract each other. They believed in pretty much the same things.

Just looking at the link I can tell that article is horseshit. At no point did Trump ever mention racial profiling. You can profile a lot more than someone's race.

Yes and no.
Pic very related.

I hope that, with far-left vanishing, far-right vanishes too and doesn't become the most annoying thing in 2020ies or something.

This shit isn't some little silly movement like Emos or some shit. This is all maxist ideology that is indoctrinated through universities.

Jesus Christ you conspirotards are getting more retarded with each passing day

I go to a university you dumb fuck. This isn't some sekrit conspircy it's reality.

And I suppose your major in "Afro-Feminist Genderology" is going to work out for you in the long run?

So you admit it's happening then. Also no

Australian detected, stop shitposting, M8.

This user knows it. I remember when Fox News would blame vidya and comics for being violent and instigate hate. Not I see SJW blame vidya and comics for being problematic and instigate hate.

FTFY user. Don't try and claim far right wherent doing the same
the batman cinema shooting? When they shat on every comic reader for at least 5 month on full power

That's the magic word

Outside of Twitter and US college no one really gives a shit about SJW, they scaff at them when try to take a bitch fit out of the net and we still hear perfectly fine rape and Jew joke at least where I'm from

Wew.

Well apparently they don't matter enough since they're so "minor".

Saying it's understandable implies a hint of justification and relatability. It's trying to add worth or meaning to a cold psychopath's actions.

Maybe not what it once was but it's certainly what goes on on this site.

So do tell what he meant then?

Reminder that only SJW shills make posts like this.

When do you plan to protests the killings done by Blacks?

You have absolutely no concept of proportionality, do you?

It seems like you're misanderstanding what a dindu is. Dindus like Trayvon and the Gentile Giant assaulted people and got killed for it. However the media portrayed it as if those two hadn't assaulted anyone and were killed for no reason, hence they dindu nuffin. Breivik on the other hand, everyone including Holla Forums knows that he blew up a bunch of Muslims, it's just that Holla Forums doesn't think that blowing up Muslims is a particularly bad thing. So it's not really a dindu situation.

It's really not.

Am I him? How the fuck should I know?

And you really like to downplay people dying in large groups, don't you?

Most of the people Breivik murdered were white. Are Scandenavians white according to Holla Forums though? You wouldn't know with them.
telegraph.co.uk/news/picturegalleries/worldnews/8662030/Norway-shooting-victims-the-77-dead-in-pictures.html

It's what I've seen on many, many occasions. And that's not even including the full-on derails and Holla Forums raids on Holla Forums.

So really your word means as much as mine in this case?

And you like to downplay the black-on-black violence that makes up over 90% of gun crime, don't you?

Oh. I thought he blew up a Muslim summer camp. I guess it was a communist summer camp. Regardless, it was to the same end.

You should actually go to Holla Forums sometime if you think all they stand for is "let's make niggers slaves again."

Examples? I've never seen Holla Forums ever give a shit about Holla Forums. Is a it a "Holla Forums raid" to you when someone complains about niggers in a World War I game or something?

I never claimed to know what that user believed, you did. I merely told you that your interpretation of his words wasn't the only one.

meant for

I don't downplay it. I just think it's utterly hypocritical how Holla Forums acts like there would be no gun crime without black people.

Holy shit, you're actually trying to trivialise the murder of 77 people. Some of those victims weren't even over 18. But I guess as long as it isn't Righty who dies mass murder doesn't matter. Day of Rope and all that, am I right?

Besides that, Holla Forums don't want blacks as slaves again, they'd rather them dead or all shipped to Africa. You can't honestly make a board that unironically idolsies Hitler and defends Breivik as some place of good character.

That's bullshit and you know it. They're always making threads that are barely on-topic and are thinly-veiled attempts to push their politics and flat out derail other threads. I've seen it multiple times. They even turned a LOL (as in LOL, not League of Legends) thread into a graph and chart spamfest. And that Battlefield 1 thread which was basically just a bunch of "WE WUZ" posts and only thirty or so posts were actually discussing the game. And they always justify it with "Well Holla Forums and Holla Forums were part of the first exodus together and are the top boards" and post this stupid image a knife breaking two gears (one gear is Holla Forums, the other is Holla Forums)
You say that as if there wasn't any black people in World War I. Ever heard of the Harlem Hellfighters?

I should clarify that image I posted is not the one I'm referring to, but modified version made another user that shows what's really happening on Holla Forums. Polite sage for double-posting.

We could be down we with Northern Europe!

Another strawman. How predictable.

How? Stop getting so fucking triggered at every turn, Jesus Christ.

So you admit to talking from ignorance.

What's wrong with shipping them back to Africa? I know it's unrealistic, but it would be the best case scenario for America.

Did you ever consider that most people on Holla Forums already think that way and people like you are the annoying fucks derailing everything?

You know that WE WUZ is a popular meme, right?

Yes. They barely did anything. Nothing worthy of being on the cover of the fucking game. Battlefield I also shows blacks fighting for the German and British armies as well.

Yeah, some illiterate aspie who was derailing a thread there the other day posted the same image.

Not really. A common recited Holla Forums quote: "America doesn't have a gun problem, it has a [black] problem"

Nope, because I've seen Holla Forums (posters who admitted they were from there and others you could just tell were due to the buzzwords they used) and the stuff they do on other boards.There is no damage control you can do for them; they're actions speak for themselves.

What's wrong with shipping you back to Britain? If were gonna ship people back to where they came from, might as ship everyone back so the Natives can have their land back.

Maybe you're right. Because when they'e gone and the shootings still happen you'll finally have to stop downplaying white mass shooters.

Maybe you should stop doing PR for them?

So the cover of the game has to represent the entire war? Never mind that most WWII games are about playing as American Soldiers who only came in later than everyone (and only because of Pearl Harbour) while the British are less commonly playable in comparison when they were fighting from the start and the ANZACs are fucking extras despite fighting in the war for years. Maybe if want to complain about unrealistic representation in World War games you should start with Americans hogging the spotlight from the rest of the Allies.

Isn't there a photo of a black nazi in WWII floating around somewhere? Anyway:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_black_people_in_Nazi_Germany#In_the_armed_forces
And there was some Blacks (Carribeans, not African-Americans) in the British army in WWII at least (not sure if any in the first), such as Allan Wilmott.

Forgot:
You know a bunch of retards spamming "WE" posts in a vidya discussion isn't anything but pointless off-topic, right?

Remember that that SJW antics can be traced to heretical Christianity and Judaism.

The Puritans rejected established social hierarchy and instituted the tradition of rule-by-"intellectuals". Theologically their successors opened to door for Universalism, which means in a Christian context pretty much what it does in a political one. Prohibition and abolitionism sprung from said intellectual lineage.

The Frankfurt School had applications of Jewish mysticism. Both the Republicans and Democrats have ultimately been touched by said "progressive" habits.

So keep the abnormal off the streets then?

How do you know who's abnormal or not? What if it's someone who seems normal and only goes crazy the day they start shooting people.

It's like you're being thick on purpose. That phrase doesn't mean that if the blacks were gone there would be 0 instances of gun crime. That would be impossible. But it would be severely reduced to the levels of Northern Europe.

Shootings still happen everywhere. The question is whether we want shootings to happen every minute or if we can live with them happening every six months or so.

I never said you wouldn't think they're bad. You clearly would given how easily offended you are. I just thought you would be better at actually conveying their positions.

No, it's more like

Putting a nig on the cover of a game about a war they had next to zero part in is a purposeful tactic from the devs against whites and you know it. They even fucking admitted that they did it in the name of diversity, as if that has any place in a game about a nearly 100% European conflict.

Wow, it's almost like we were discussing World War I or something.

By natives you mean whites, right?
rt.com/news/stone-age-america-archaeologists-445/

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/16/the-solutrean-hypothesis/

Looks like we have to resurrect the Solutreans to give them their land back. The redskins have to go back.

The question is what created these people?
What factors went in to result in the inclination?
I've seen it pointed to parents leaving their kids in daycare as both of them went to work.
I personally blame social media.
I think it turned people into egotistic dickhole narcissists.
In many ways those kind of people have always been, but I think social media managed to turn many less prone to that behavior into narcissists with a self-congratulatory system that favors that behavior.
Unless some large upset changes the entirety of social media I don't see SJW mentality falling to the wayside.

This being Holla Forums the question is then when will they leave our fucking hobbies the fuck alone and "reee normie get out", the simple answer is when our hobbies become less popular and or die.
At some point the superhero movie bubble will pop.
They will once again fall from view of the public eye and the only two kinds of people in the comicbook and cartoon room will be the sickeningly devoted fans and the people holding pens.
The creators will have the option to walk out the door with all their friends that no longer give a shit about them or work for an audience that is smaller than what they had and fills them with nothing but the utmost contempt.
Both are a win but the greater win is them walking out the door so fans and especially any creative hobby orbiters can build an industry where creations by and large belong to the creators and only they can use their characters as if something like that needs to be explained.
It would be the only thing stopping some kikestine from saying
None of what he said it a lie but it isn't the right thing to do.

I didn't say zero instances. Just that they think there wouldn't be anything notable.

What were your ancestors then? Spanish?

So instead of short posts I'll get longer posts but they'll still tell me what I already know about Holla Forums from the short posts?

No, it's more like

Here we go: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Tull - So there was Blacks in the British Army during WWI after all.

Also before you claimed the Harlem Hellfighters did nothing but it says they were on the front lines for around six months: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_history_of_African_Americans#World_War_I

The French gave them the Croix de Guerre but I guess if they did nothing notable the French would have cared to give them an award that prestigious.

Feel free to go back then.

Start revivin' those fossils, boys.

[Citation Needed]

Fuck off eating a burger

At which part, Lord Vagueness?

Is there anything notable in Europe? Aside from the Muslims, of course?

You know there were a lot more than just British and Spanish that have come to America over the years, right?

Look at these threads here:
8ch.net/v/res/9766645.html
8ch.net/v/res/9767619.html
Does that look like just "one or two" anons to you?

So Dice using a black guy as a commonplace character model is now perfectly accurate?

In which they did hardly anything of note, just like all the Americans in World War I. Yet they get to be on the cover and the French are fucking DLC.

kek

This has what to do with crime in America exactly?

So what are you then?

There's a difference between calling out SJWs and being a Holla Forumsack

Also

How often do they appear in the game?

The crime rates in the all-white parts of America are the same as Europe's.

But there's no difference between hating leftism and being a "conservatard"?

How does that disprove my point? I reiterate: most of Holla Forums already thinks the way Holla Forums does.

From what I saw, any random troop from any nation can be black. I don't know if it's randomly generated or if you can customize your own model, but either way it's dumb.

Most of your anecdotal (at best) points seem to refer to things I've never really come across. Am I saying you never encountered these? No. but it is a little suspicious how much you victimize yourself.

"Holla Forums just walks into threads and derails them!" or people make politically incorrect jokes and people flip out and accuse them of being Holla Forums.

For example, What did the Muslim say when he entered the gay bar? "Free shots for everyone!"

That's called a joke and it doesn't mean I'm a Nazi who wants to gas 9 gorillion jews nor does it mean I don't view every person I come across as an individual.

You seem to be lumping everyone into one group, If you are Holla Forums you do X, which don't get me wrong other groups do as well especially Holla Forums. As an atheist (and being gay) on Holla Forums people scream shill at me all day and just plain ignore simple facts, true, but I've noticed on other boards we'll have the same inverted.

But. Those who do call me shill I don't think of as Holla Forums as a collective but rather one person. You have to be blind to ignore the anti-white agenda in mainstream media, I'm not stating that 'everyone but me is stupid' but the fact that it seems to be 'white' vs everyone else that is being hammered in is odd.

From both sides, maybe I'm a child of the 90s but the whole idea of "People of Color" means that White is the default and everyone else is the exception (which to me is a pretty fucking racist statement) but then I think people who have grown sick of it have then migrated to "No, you know what! Fucking…Whites are the best" instead of "No, I'm just proud of my heritage and all nations did fucked up stuff. Because humans are fucked up."

I'm terribly sorry if I've offended you as I am typing this whilst severely hung over but you have to realise that the same complaints you have "Holla Forums does X, Conservatives all think X, Wikipedia sez" is the same thing you're railing against. If I used the Daily Stormer as a citation or metapedia would you find those a viable source? No. Do you think a Holla Forumsack who is paranoid is going to buy into a mainstream source? No. It's a completely moot point.

Your arguments aren't terrible, don't get me wrong, but you need to find a way to formulate them and actually express them without sounding exactly like what you're railing against as well as throwing around derogatory remarks when complaining about people using derogatory remarks. "Be the change you want to see" and all that.

You don't need to drag other people and races down to show people that they shouldn't drag other people and races down.

Think it through.

Sorry if this is rambley, I'm super hung over. Enjoy real life anime tiddies.

The vibe he gives off sure doesn't scream neutral or casually right-wing to me.

Well then, I agree with you in that case. It was just the whole "Playing as Black guy in WWI!?" sperg out on Holla Forums as if there wasn't multiple regiments of them that I felt was an over-reaction. I mean, I didn't even know there was either until someone else in that thread brought up the Harlem Hellfighters and I just figured, cool, I learnt something new and thought "Why does it hurt to cover less explored aspects of the War"?

Considering I've been banned on Holla Forums several times for telling derailers to knock it off (what happened to Holla Forums being the bastion of no censorship?) with the excuse being "off-topic" yet the ebin graph spammers apparently aren't I say it's pretty justified. And one of those bans lasted 4 four weeks but thankfully my IP reset by itself about nearly two weeks into the ban.

Some of them admitted to being Holla Forums and others used tell-tale signs like "muh degeneracy".

It's not the same thing. I wish Holla Forums had an archive so I could just show you the threads I'm talking about they derailed hard. But it wasn't jokes but just outright Holla Forumsfaggotry of the highest order. And it was frequent. I just wanted to talk games not be blasted with muh IQ charts and cherry-picked pictures of ugly people who happen to be black. I mean it's bad enough trying to talk vidya when Holla Forums hates most games as it is already, but this is just a whole new layer of crap to wade through.

It's really hard to talk constructively here when the saying even the slightest Left-leaning thing will cause you to be bombarded with "Go back to tumblr/leftypol/reddit" (even though Reddit were the ones who started the whole "redpilling people" thing Holla Forums loves so much) or accused of being an SJW. I'm sorry for generalising; it's just what I've experienced a lot here.

(continued in next post)

I'm a child of the 90s too. I don't use the term "People of Colour" either (always sounded stupid to me). The thing about "No, you know what! Fucking…Whites are the best" is the attitude has been around for centuries; it didn't star cropping up only after SJWs showed up. Racism doesn't offend me; I just find it sad (in both definitions of the word) that people will just hate each other for reasons as petty as physical appearance. While I've criticised America in this thread I'm not gonna deny my country was guilty of doing some the same things they did (as we too are a county founded by colonising and wiping out most of the natives). I don't support the influx of Muslims or illegal Mexicans but I find the whole notion of stuff like "Reclaim Australia" and people being worried about being made a minority in their own country hypocritical when they sure as hell don't care they made the previous people who called the country theirs into minorities. It's not a bleeding heart thing; I just try to picture if it happened to me and think "Well I sure wouldn't like being made insignificant in my own country either".

I'm not offended; in fact there's plenty of stuff I find funny and have views on that make SJWs salty as hell. I've just had to put with the derails for so long it's just starting to grate on me. I thought this place was supposed to let us escape from all that draining real-world politics crap but instead it just comes from the other side instead. I want to have fun talking about about vidya and tv shows, not endure countless petty arguments with stormfags.

You're right. I am no better. This site really brings out the more obnoxious traits in people, myself included. I guess there's only so many times you can deal with the way people say things before you start to talk like them. It's hard, and I have trouble just ignoring things and keeping my mouth shut when I'm online. I can't help it; I'm just a strongly-opinionated person.

I'm not trying to drag whites down I just think it's hypocritical we usually turn a blind eye to some of things we've done or try to justify it with double-standards (eg. Native Americans are savages for killing other tribes for territory, but whites killing other races for territory is being great conquerors). Trying to avoid dindu-ism in our own race. Every race has done some horrible things to other people; and not just the ones with more melanin in their skin.

I'll try to. You seem like pretty reasonable user, thanks for having the patience to hear me out and responding fairly.

I'm not really into real-life stuff or boobs or humans, but thanks anyway.

You can tell who the young kids are here. The 2000's weren't very big for the conservative stuff, the last time it was, was back in the 80's. The left and democrats in general have been riding that since the mid 90's and were pushing this agenda for years. See Tipper Gore, Hillary Clinton and so on. People really like to throw out the Jack Thompson stuff, but two things. First he was from the previous generation(80's), second it was the media all over it that gave the pushback.

In the 90's, you had the left pushing the whole "violence in TV/Music/Vidya causes real world violence BS." They were pushing harder in the 00's as well, and it's coming to a head now because you've had an entire generation of kids who were born in the 90's just entering university and throwing hissyfits over real life not being a hugbox.

With that, the reason why Trump is popular is because he isn't caving to the "polite statements" that politicians do, and really isn't pandering to it either. The whole pendulum thing is usually generational, not 10 year cycles. Much closer to 20-30 year cycles. The difference between then and now has to do with the change in the media, and how much of a general pushback is building among the normies.

So you want whites to feel guilty for their part in reducing the numbers of native Americans through immigration, but you don't think that redskins should be held accountable for their part in genocide of a previous group inhabiting North America?

Interesting cognitive dissonance, there, pal.

Except they started it, faggot.

The Africans to the Afrikaners. The Iroquois to the Americans, and the Shoshone to the Americans, again.

Nobody is equal. Stop deluding yourself.

Wew…

Non-Whites Dindu Nuffin! Dem good boys!
Like Saints Trayvon and Michael!

You should get a job in a movie theater since you're good at projecting.

You're the poster saying all those Non-Whites are victims of foul White men.

Because apparently humans are still part of the food chain and don't live in civilization?

Hippies are still around, OP. You just don't see them everywhere like you did in the 1960s. They tend to congregate in certain communities and regions.

Learn to read.

Why you won't bother to read my response before you fly off into a world of fantasy to spin some narrative that protects your fragile world view.

What? There's a reason why everything goes to hell if you introduce a new species or destroy an existing one, or just mess with nature in any way. It has a very specific balance. Graphs on the population growth and decline of prey and predator species alone could tell you that.
The entire point of nature is that it's equal. This is where Ying/Yang comes from.

All this greentexting is making me dizzy. Can we please discuss things like adults?

Leave.

Leave.

Why don't you stop projecting and read properly instead of being a victim?

Fair enough mate, just want you to know you're a good sort and we're not all retarded

Cheers user. I'll try and avoid getting into more of these political derails and just let them be. You have a good one.

Amusing image, by the way.

Dindus aren't equal to Whites. Neither are women to men.

To elaborate on this, take a look at the lack of significant female contributions to the sciences. Same goes for Dindus.

Let's not forget the lack of worthy female leaders, rulers, entrepreneurs, etc. Just look at Hillary Clinton.

The hippies never "withered away" you bluepilled faggot, they left permanent damage on western culture forever