ISIS EXECUTES 25 ALLEGED SPIES

ISIS EXECUTES 25 ALLEGED SPIES

BY SUBMERSION IN NITRIC ACID

'ISIS terrorist members executed 25 persons in Mosul on charges of spying and collaborating with Iraqi security forces,' a source told Iraqi News in a statement.
'ISIS members tied each person with a rope and lowered him in the tub, which contains nitric acid, till the victims organs dissolve.'

ISIS confirmed to be led by SAW and/or 90s EA Games writers.

archive.is/muxuF

Other urls found in this thread:

documentingreality.com/forum/f166/isis-blood-squirting-beheading-gun-execution-head-cracked-large-stone-165435/
the-line-up.com/acid-bath-murderer-john-haigh/
archive.is/vezBg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

metal as fuck

What game is this?

Where do ragheads get tubs of nitric acid just waiting for spies to be submerged into?

Desert Strike, on the Sega Genesis and Super Nintendo.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how painful would this be?

I've wanted to fly a chopper ever since this series!

It would be extremely painful.

Seriously, though. Nitric acid isn't strong enough to give you a morbid but relatively quick Hollywood acid death. They probably stewed for at least an hour. If they're lucky, they suffocated on the fumes first.

Fucking brutal

10+
Excruciatingly so.
It's up there with being burned alive or being fed feet-first into a wood chipper.

loved those games, absolute beasts

Time to fire up the emulators.

Nitric Acid is a precursor chemical used to make fertilizer, i.e. bomb material. As for where they get it, I think we both know.

So they're turning them into explosives, like how the Nazis turned jews into soap?

You're a big guy

fuck these niggers

So are you telling me they didn't break out the camera for this or fucking what?

You know they did. Remember all the webms they were posting on /egy/ back in late 14 early 15. I still kind of giggle about the Disco Inferno and Under the Sea recruiting videos they made. Say what you will, those jews they got running ISIS sure can make amusing snuff films.

vids or gtfo

UUUU

Immersion in acid is a hundreds of years old theme (what Millennials wrongly call a 'trope'.)

If you had nitric acid and wanted to make a bomb, using it to make fertiliser is a retarded way to proceed.

Better make nitroglycerine.

I was not saying Nitric Acid > Fertilizer > Bomb.
I was saying it is used to make Fertilizer, it is bomb making material.

Israel, of course.

How corrosive is nitric acide?

Saudi Israelia

Apparently being burned alive only hurts for a few seconds until shock kicks in.

Pics or it didn't happen

LOL yeah right. Depending on what the source of ignition is you may live and feel it for about a couple minutes or so.

I saw it on the news but never saw the video. I thought yall would have it by now. ISIS is hilarious with these executions. Its like they took 1980's movie plot ideas.

vid now pl0x

You think that with all the screaming that would happen. Screaming still happens in shock. They aren't aware in their consciousness.

I've been traumatically injured, almost lost a limb + almost died. I was apparently 'conscious' the whole time.

Not burned but it shows shock is strong that they won't remember it.

saw a yt video of this kikey lookin mother fucker protesting the trump rally in NJ yesterday spouting out made up fbi.gov statistics into a bullhorn. saying all mass killers are white or some shit. the lunatics are running the asylum

I'd like to see this

Soon they'll have fucking laser beams

The best part is that it isn't that far-fetched
But before they move on to conveyor belts I bet they'll be tying people to rockets

sharks with fricken laser beams

If the video is gonna show up anywhere, it's Bestgore.com. BestGore doesn't have it atm

kaotic usually gets this shit early but its not on there yet

Yeah, that is a good point. Had buddies who lost both legs in Astan but don't remember the first bit. Although that could have been from the blast.

Infidel pizza when?

Let us dispense with this notion that Saudi Arabia is not Israel

looney toones confirmed for isis

Jesus Christ how horrific.

I forgot how legitimately funny looney toons was.

how about being lowered into liquid metal

I am surprised they haven't killed anyone by boiling them or roasting them in a brass hog.

I think they want 'eye for an eye' justification

pics or gtfo

That webm is Merry Melodies.
Do you have a collection of roadrunner webms?

Someone airdrop these guys some Zyklon B and have them use it to (fail) to kill spies/prisoners/etc.

If ISIS is run by Israel, then what does this mean?

next they will throw people into the deep of space from the international fake station with no astronut suit.
you read it first.

V-video?

rita katz releases it first

always

Post the Under The Sea one pls, I never saw that.

documentingreality.com/forum/f166/isis-blood-squirting-beheading-gun-execution-head-cracked-large-stone-165435/

Brutal, m8

uhh, who is dipping ISIS fighters into vats of acid or drowning them?

ISIS lacks creativity. Why haven't they put together a battle royale free for all fight to the death yet?

Fucking sandniggers. Complete waste of perfectly good Running Man contestants.

is that the edgy board on 8ch or what?

Anyone got a link to a video?

You'd have to soak someone in nitric acid for weeks to kill them that way; they would die from the fumes long, long, long before that. The story is fake.

These substances arent as rare as you would think. They probably smuggled them in through Turkey because they share quite a long border. Its not difficult at all to imagine.

It was the ISIS recruiting board, now it is

I don't have any of them left any more. They had a resevoir and a crane with a giant cage. The song Under the Sea is playing while they lower the cage full of Christians slowly into the water. They are panicing and shoving each other under so they can try and stay at the one corner near the top that wasn't completely submerged. Then they had underwater cameras with them thrashing around and drowning. Then they pulled them up, opened the cage, and cut the heads off the bodies.

They've had a lot of practice making snuff films with kidnapped eastern european women and children. I really don't find any of it amusing even if it is shitskins being killed.
These people aren't the ones fleeing to Europe they're attempting to stay in their own land and unlike most of the current 'migrants' they were clearly in real danger. (that doesn't mean that have any right to come to Europe)
These likes and their pet's would be having even more fun if they were doing this to Aryans.

*kikes

they probably just heard acid and assumed itd be like some comic book shit and burn them away as they dipped them into a massive vat like some batman or james bond scene.

The normies hear acid and think the same thing

Maybe the article is wrong and it was something stronger like sulfuric or hydrochloric acid.

When I was a little kid (probably 7 or so) my mom let me watch House on Haunted Hill with Vincent Price because she thought it was so old that it wouldn't be scary. There's a scene where a girl gets pushed into a vat of sulfuric acid and bobs back to the top as a skeleton, I had nightmares for weeks. Of course, even sulfuric isn't that effective but still, just the idea *shudder*

There was a serial murderer who dissolved the bodies in acid, John Haigh, but apparently it took a couple of days to reduce an adult to goo, and eventually he got caught because there were sometimes bits left over. They were already dead when he put them in the acid.

the-line-up.com/acid-bath-murderer-john-haigh/

Was that the same one that had the guy gasping for air (partially brain dead) with the white foam bubbles coming out of his mouth?

Death by makeshift catapult strung between two trees

Sulphuric acid is a strong acid so it would work perfectly well. LOOK IT UP. A 6 or 7 molar solution of any strong acid is enough to cook anyone's skin off with contact (slight exaggeration, but the rate at which those solutions will dissolve tissue until they're saturated is rather astounding). You can smell these solutions from a fume hood. Even if you diluted them by to 3 or 4 molar solutions, it would still be plenty to get the job done with enough time.

Not Trump Industrial Strength Ammonia?

archive.is/vezBg

Soundtrack

Fake like (((ISIS))). Next story to push goyim to bomb Assa… I mean jihadists.

Acid can be tricky.

11+

Chemical burns are up there with the most painful injuries possible. They put real fire burns to shame

They hire rogue chemists

looney tunes = rebranded merry melodies you fucking newfag

they literally take requests, the tank video was an idea sent in by a loving supporter

jolly jihadis
happy hajis
delighted dunecoons
rollicking ragheads
carousing camelfuckers
merry mujahadeen

Have a nice video, user.

Okay upon further research merry melodies and looney tunes while featuring many of the same themes and cast of characters are separate series of the warner bros family of animation shorts that had different names and schedules for legal reasons.

NITRIC ACID?

When does the video get released?