Captain N

Pic related.

If anything, it's overrated by nostalgiafags.

Fucking this.

Just because the media now is filled with blatant SJW propaganda and always trying to be serious doesn't mean that a happy go lucky approach of the past is good if it didn't had good storytelling, good humor, good characters or if it was just plain wrong.

Just because the past was more comfy in overall doesn't mean it was better in everything.

MovieBob, pls

Well, Princess Lana was pretty hot at least.

This wasn't an adaptation by any stretch. They just kept the names, and in some cases not even the right names. It's basically 'What if your non-gamer parents made a cartoon show about Video Games?'

I'm honestly surprised they stopped short of calling Link 'Zelda'.

I bet you think the Mario Bros. movie was bad too.

As I said.
Just because is comfy doesn't means is good..
Also, just because is good doesn't mean its enjoyable.

As a Super Mario meets real life adaption it was pretty good.

As a movie it was pretty bad.

Did you rip that image from moviebob?

Here's your (You)

Why didn't the fucker just hit pause every time they were in trouble

The comic book adaptation was actually pretty decent. It was a lot more faithful to the games at any rate.

Why is Simon Belmont an airplane pilot?

Because the people who made the show knew fuck all about Nintendo games. For example, they had Mother Brain in the show but they had no idea who Samus was.

I got it off google images. I don't watch movieblob and had no idea he said anything about the show.

I never said it was "good", just that it is underrated. Sure it has a lot of problems, but its enjoyable still. None of the problems are of the kind that bother me because they are just something to laugh at.

The show isn't supposed to be taken that seriously.

It's a thumbnail from his (shit) video where he tries to argue Captain N was actually good. It's standard Bob fare, ie retarded.

They knew he was a vampire hunter according to the intro. I get that they didn't care about the original designs, but at least the new designs should make some sense.

Would you take her up on her offer, Holla Forums?

In the show? Cause he's an idiot. In the comics? Pausing drains the energy for his gear in seconds.

Well in the show they actually touched on it not being something he can just spam. It doesn't stay paused for long either. Not that any of this matters as everything, absolutely everything, in the show happens for convenience. This includes warps that appear out of nowhere, villains that are defeated in seconds after an entire episode of buildup, and other various convenient things that just happen.

That's one of the best things about the show. It's full of "what the fuck" moments where something happens so conveniently and abruptly your mind takes a second to grasp it.

>Can't beat Cutsman