A page, a panel

a page, a panel

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/download/4v10xkqcktsb43y/10 - GL War of the Green Lanterns.7z
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The third panel in particular really made me laugh

but we've had that for years

showers

Well, to be fair Wonderwoman, plants are more useful to the planet than humans, and that guy is more related to plants, so you might not use your own moral sense into him.

Sounds like someone's asking to have his neck snapped

I'm just saying that, if suddenly pigs gain sentiency and decide to genocide humans it would be stupid to tell them they should be ashamed for killing humans just for the sake of a few pigs.

You shouldn't use human morality for creatures that are obviously not close to be humans.

DAS RITE

but the Thing was a human first

As that faggot from Avatar before turning into a furfag.

I don't know the context of the comic, but just saying that the Swamp Thing not only talk with plants, but he feels them. If you transcent humanity and feel humans like a neverending swarm of flesheating ants you too would like to get rid of them.

I loved that page.

I wonder, are there any new hellboy numbers or anything related to his universe? to see what happened with the rebirthed black flame and that fucking black traitor who shot abe.

Swamp Thing only thought he was human.

Xavier droppin' some mad truth.

Funny thing, the first pic is basically an inverse of the old stories of how when you eat the food in the underworld/fairyland, you can never fully return from there.

Fuck, I never got that.
I assumed it was because hell doesn't have anything better than pancakes.

Well, it's half that too- Hellboy had eaten noodles before, so the Pancakes weren't the trigger because they were the first thing he ate from the human world, they were the trigger because they're delicious.

It works on two levels

We iconic now

all time favorite.

I didn't know there were Pepper Ann comics.

pretty rare, thats the only page i got from internet

That sounds like treehugger talk.

Always suspected something with such ugly art would be closet feminist bitching.

its not as bad as today's closet feminist bitching at the very least

Are you sure it's not anti-feminist, given the absurd imagined scenario?

That's just it. Reverse image search shows plenty of that page being posted out of context, without the next page. For all we know, she could walk into the comic shop and be blowing things way out of proportion

implying they weren't the true humans and the protagonists weren't the real monsters

>Implying that their genetic ancestry matters at all — they were inferior to the humans in every way that matters.

>implying those things with the psychic powers were human at all

its a joke…the character's depiction is meant to be exaggeration to the point of absurdity.

I'm not even upset with you for not getting it. Literally if that was published today it would be intended as serious social commentary.

requesting the page where The Punisher kills a bunch of hood rats, then the one guy who worked with them was the informant for Frank starts kicking up the dead bodies and says he's gonna be the one in charge now, then he sees Frank looking at him and goes all
Then Frank shoots him just to be sure

It's not what you requested, but asking for the punisher reminded me of it.

Didn't Black Flame try to take control of the NY or something like that?

I always thought that it was based on Slavic breaking bread or sharing a meal = befriending, and that ones that dined with demons "befriended" them, which basically amounted to condemning themselves to hell. Stuff like that can be seen in Slavic legends, like some version of Pan Twardowski.

The last time I saw Black Flame he posessed a cloned body and now had super eldrich horror controling powers, so I don't know.

I just want Hellboy to get back from hell and fix everything by beating people arround.

Got any sauce for science

I've been trying to find the comic for that, I saw it dumped in a halfchan thread once years ago but never saved it. Where's it from?

Red Romance.

Thanks user, you're my nigger.

Weird that someone who's right is a nazi in the eyes of American readers and artists.

Kek.

thanks

I feel sad when I read it.

before Emerald Dawn retelling Hal's origin story, they were never friends. Sinestro started as a banished GL

I'd have preferred that Brightest Day be the endcap for ye olde DC, but the GL story that ran concurrent to Flashpoint gave Sinestro a fantastic redemption in its finale

So, even in crossed they couldn't help but make the villain everyone should hate be actually right.

This is the world we are living in.

So lesbian Harley Ivy is canon now?

How boring it suddenly is when its confirmed, right? X Files syndrome.

Do you have that comic by any chance?

sure
I'll upload it once I get home

Thanks a bunch user. Wish I could give something. The only thing I have is the new dofus movie

Yes goy, don't stick to your own. Do as he tells (((Xavier))) tells you.

Harley is the archetypical example of how a "Stronger Person" makes for a weaker character.

Harleys character is that she was always a weak person. And she has some tragic element in that somebody stronger bent her to his will. That's how it has always been. Even with Ivy, she was always a puppet played in others hands. And just because "Demz Be Lesbians" doesn't make the abuse better.

But now she is fem Deadpool. A SHITTY Fem Deadpool. Her character design is as shit as ever. Which means that Rebirth is a Shallow attempt to return to the past instead of studying their mistakes.

This is the true kill of SJWs. And I don't think we will be seeing female characters other then Quirky/ Angry/ Perfect for a very long time.

(yes it's two images, but it was printed as a one page spread)

Kids need more comics like this, all that goofy garbage makes them into retard humor tumblrites

Here ya go. one pre-death-of-all-that-is-holy-in-dc fantastic finale to Green Lantern

mediafire.com/download/4v10xkqcktsb43y/10 - GL War of the Green Lanterns.7z

Thanks a bunch user. I never liked Sinestro when I was a kid, but he is one of my favorite anti-hero/villains now

Plants can't feel pain
Plants don't have emotions
Plants can't think
Plants don't have minds
Plants are more numerous and more easily replaced (not that humans are difficult to replace)

What is the entire concept of Swamp Thing?

The exception to the rule?

Except for all the other Swamp Things.

False.

YES

I didn't know plants have nerves

Terrible idea made by stoner tree huggers

There are only two situations where Harley is good.
1. Being the cheesecake ditzy sidekick of the Joker who is faithful to him despite his awful behavior
2. Playing off a more serious character

You're missing the part where superheros have to beat her up knowing she's effectively a domestic abuse victim but at the same time knowing she's abetting a violent criminal in their plan.

It's why Harley in general doesn't get killed and when she does get killed(like in the Gods and Monsters short) it's to play the killer off as cold and uncaring.

what.
But seriously.
Check out his Swamp Thing run.
It's fantastic.

fuck off

Plants have been shown to react to music and to react to other plants. Plants can actually try to root out or accommodate other plants.

He is. Do you know anything about Moore?

This one always made me chuckle.