Lets have the only Scandinavian looking female named after the literal goddess of love hooked up with a nigger

I wish I could have gotten into Andromeda before… That just makes it so better.

I lost the (miniscule) amount of respect for this nig when he took this role.

b-but racism didn't exist before the 19th century

Just so you know… Pic related will be played by a nigger in the next Thor movie and she will be Thor's new gf.

Sadly I doubt her outfit will be as hot as that.

Sorry to tell you this, user. But its not like she wasn't ruined before.

Is this the beginning of the end, anons?

What did you expect from a character designed to be a stronk independent womyn?

It's still not as offensive.

I genuinely struggle to understand why they would cast a nig as a norse God (the whitest God too) it's as if they were trying to be as disrespectful as possible, and counting on people's lack of knowledge about actual Norse mythology to let it slip by.

I find it surprising that niggers are even willing to play these roles, they may not be the sharpest tools in the box but you would expect to realize how ridiculous it is.

What the hell is wrong with you?

you find it surprising that negroes would wish to mock and pervert the albino monkey's "culture"

No, i find it surprising that they can't see how silly it is to have a nigger portraying a Norse God.

I've only met one girl who I perceived to be smarter than me. And I'm not the smartest guy ever, which makes it really disappointing.

Go back to your thread sudocuck

I am here for you

Oh look it's StinkMeaner and reddipol out in full force today. whats wrong scared of differing opinions?

Being so needlessly hateful isn't true communism.
You will never see utopia with this much anger inside of you.

IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY OUT HERE JR LOOKS LIKE SUDO HAS COME BACK FOR HIS REMATCH AGAINST TRUTH SEEKER

*SudoCuck Theme plays*

you don't even know what communism is. you are a Holla Forums psyop attempting to discredit boards like Holla Forums with your autistic retardation missing the ENTIRE point of marxism by hiding behind vos

sudocuck, communists aren't hateful human beings, you'll never attain any form of proletariat enlightenment by wallowing in your own frustration.

I lol'd. What about good old fashioned shitposting? Communism is retarded, you don't have to come from Holla Forums to see that.

Time and again I come back to the question that haunts me. What possible reason is there not to round up all the leftists and liberals and shoot them in the head?

People don't like it when you kill them.

Real communists don't commit mass murder.

That's not a really good enough reason not to exterminate them though.

no morons they literally think tank created StinkWeener to try and subvert Holla Forums and they derail everythread by using him and making us look foolish. you darned retarded mutts have no idea what you have done by posting him the more you do the more you give reddipol power and make it look like we are foolish while it is them

fine im sick of it. do you want to know who i am? how I know seekmeaner isnt TruthSeeker? Because I AM the original TruthSeeker and I have seen my original content stolen and misused. i feel like Killroy. fine thats why thats why it annoys me

You made the mistake of assuming they even care. No one has to prove that they even relish the idea of shitting on the white character. The fact that they do it anyway is already bad enough.

And these women wonder why no one wants to talk to them, let alone fuck them?

I love how powerless you are.

sudocuck being this angry is bad for your health.
The only one you're hurting with your spiteful bourgeois mud slinging is yourself.
We want to help you, let us help you. Nobody wants to see you roll around in your own hateful despair.

Never worry, there's always a steady supply of thirsty betas to help them keep to the lifestyle they're accustomed to once they hit the Wall.

you are the one who holds NO power

You're BO now?
Ban me to prove it.

you will NEVER be a meme

I thought you were trying to say you had some power, but I guess not.
Still just as impotent as the rest of the bourgeois scum I see.

THE LORE GROWS

lol prove it

Of course not. This has been going on for years in the comics. They replaced Captain America with a black man, made Thor a woman, They made Ms. Marvel into Captain Marvel and gave her a dyke haircut, and made a new Ms. Marvel who's a shitskin. This has been going on 3 or 4 years now.

It was only a matter of time before this feed into the movies. Jokes on them, there's no audience for female superhero movies. They're going to lose a lot of money and sink their brand.

Lol drumpffag kek
DON'T MIND IF I DO

i dont know how exactly i have all of my real comics not the slander ones

also i did a debate i could vocaroo

why would you lose respect for idris elba? he did a fine job. if anything, lose respect for (((marvel))) for racebending for absolutely no reason.

That's a good point, why would you have any respect for a nigger in the first place?

lol, not what i meant but i'll accept it.

TS DEBATE ROUND 2!?!??!

I can't tell if this is a improvement or not.

/n/ had funnier memes, tbh.

Bro you didn't debate. We just talked shit and then got bored.
Debate a real nigger.

Then we'll do it when you've found me a real partner until then get out of my way fool

Day before Inauguration day perhaps?

The movies at least avoided any Tumblrisms at least in openly. They had it in a more subdued manner such as in Civil War when they give Cap's speech about you standing your ground to Sharon / Peggy. They became more open after Dr. Strange with all the racebending and shit. We already past the point of no return… Its nothing but a downhill from here.

We need a Holla Forums inauguration livestream. We need drumpfspergs, louisposters, nazis, real communists, and everyone in between.

You mean the "debate" where some aus(brit?)fag was making fun of you?
That wasn't a debate, it was shitposting with voices.

why lose respect for one of the few good black actors because of a shitty role in a shitty film belonging to a shitty franchise?
as if the power ranger tier cheap plastic costumes, shitty fight sequences and nonsensical plot weren't bad already

he did the smart thing and took the money while being on screen for less than 10 minutes in total

Because he sees no problem with shitting on European traditions, he knew exactly what he was doing when he took that role. Why would I have any respect for someone who is totally comfortable shitting on my people's myths? I'm glad he got cucked tbh, serves him right.

More like he felt totally comfortable taking a easy paycheck for standing around and saying like three lines. I'm pretty sure he gave no shits about any racial implications outside of some shit his publicist told him to say if it came up.

Yeah there is absolutely no racial implications when you get a negro to play "the whitest of the gods" is there? However you package it it's disrespectful, even if it was just for a pay check.

Why would he give a single shit? The entire Thor franchise shits on "European" traditions and Norse mythology by having Thor, the god of thunder, played by an Aussie (Australia was a British penal colony) who falls in love with a Jewess and spends his days on Earth as a ripped guy cooking eggs and acting like a moron for quips and shit.

Also he's a black Brit, tell me why would he give a single fuck about Norse folklore. He ain't your average autistic Holla Forumscuck who jacks off to raiders' folklore from a millennia ago.

Also 2.0:
Everyone's got morals until somebody waves a few bucks in front of your face. Get real, man.

If you lose your morals the minute you are offered a pay check then you never had morals to begin with.

My point was that it's an obvious insult to have a nigger playing "the whitest of the gods" there is no talking around that, it's a clear insult and there's no way he wasn't aware of how insulting it was. They could have easily cast him as one of the human characters but no, they cast him as a Norse God. Not just any god "the whitest of the Gods", that alone tells you that this was an intentional insult.

When you pretend that there's nothing off about that it's just disingenuous.

Also:
You can't change your ethnicity just by living in a different country, he's an African living in Britain.

I mispoke here, you can I suppose but only if you have enough similarities to the group that you are trying to become a part of, a negro will NEVER be a true Englishman.

Yes, that's what "black Brit" stands for.

I only remember that scene where there's teh cannibal planet and a bunch of them are moving through the core of the planet when it explodes.

Thanks for the song

Was she actually smarter than you, or just more educated? People often conflate education with intelligence.

Intelligence and how educated you are is not mutually exclusive

lol torpedo tits

It's a Hollywood adaptation of a 60s cape interpretation of ancient European traditions. I think the casting decision is stupid, but I'm certainly not losing any sleep over it.

Does not matter when it is an ape wearing it.

Neither am i, that doesn't change the fact that it was an intentionally disrespectful casting choice. You and I may be aware that it has nothing to do with actual European mythology but the child who goes to see it at the cinema isn't aware of that at all, downplay it all you want, that is a big problem.

The Hollywood kikes wouldn't dare misrepresented any other mythology in such an INTENTIONALLY insulting manner, imwhen are we going to see a negroid Guan Yu? Never.

* misrepresent