All the talking animals
All the cameos

S2&3 pros:
Pops
Carl
Cons:
Carl

How can Carl be both a con and a pro?

Seasons 1 and 4 were pretty much a modern day version of dark age Hanna Barbera (the use of celebrities is similar to The New Scooby Doo movies)

So is it canon that Johnny finally gives up and marries his favorite loli neighbor, Little Suzy?

pretty much

Not to my knowledge.
There is a future flashback episode where she's a tv reporter or something, and she interviews old codger Johnny.

heres a newer one

better

nah, he gets some

The volcano does reject him for not bring a virgin after all.

Hard to say, Velma is also a option since CN kinda liked hinting at them.

Why exactly could not he get laid?

Because it was funny

You know it was early anti white male propaganda right?

Suzy looks good in Anime.

2&3
Can somebody explain to me why after the comedic greatness that season 2&3 were, they decided to literally go back to the table scraps of S1?

What hasn't Jewel Pet referenced?

wtf? i have been wasting my life away , need more Jewel pet

Tits or gtfo.

One of the best lolis on western TV. Goddamn.

Oh fuck, my dick.

the ones with carl and pops

the humor was better. the other seasons were "omg look it's donny osmond/adam west in cartoon form! isn't that funny everybody?"

thanks for giving me autism

I think it's safe to say you already had it.

But would you "grab her shake"?

Watching Johnny Bravo gave me confidence issues.

Unpopular opinion (shocking I know) but I always preferred S2 and 3 of Johnny Bravo to the other seasons, as the writing got a lot better, the jokes were a lot funnier and Pops was a great addition to the main cast.

The first and fourth season were just meh…..

>>>/reddit/
>>>/9gag/

Why are lolis acting suggestively so cute in a non-sexual way?

Whats wrong with Carl fryman?

The fact that I read it in his voice

i know it was for humor but a problem i had with this show even when i was younger is that a dude this cool and alpha would get laid a lot more then not at all.
it still bothers me he never got the girl

He's too good of a friend.

I still love this picture always brings a smile to my face.

"He rejecting the programing! Switch to the white guilt reinforcement quickly!"

Maybe it's because he's a moronic mamma's boy who doesn't know the first thing about women other than cheesy pick up lines?

The episode with the Amazons had Johnny get chucked into a volcano as a virgin sacrifice but get rejected by said volcano which immediately destroys the Amazons' island. He also did win the heart of the werewolf girl and the lady who turned out to be a secret agent who had to erase his memories of her.

Executive meddling probably, like most shows that pick up and start getting good, only to turn to utter shit in the blink of an eye.

While we're on it: Wasn't the secret agent one supposed to be the final episode of the show?

Actually, I'm mighty surprised that JB has not been picked up for SJW era reboot yet. This is the single show that they could pump full of their anti-men propaganda and idealization of women without changing a single word in the script.

it's probably exactly that.
SJWs can't enjoy anything if they are not actively ruining it.

Please tell me these were drawn like shit on purpose.